Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console (8475 Views)

10 Reasons Why PC Gaming Is the Best / Why I Had to Dump PC Gaming For Console Platform (PS4) / Cutting Edge Pc Gaming And Hardware Discussions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by Samtoby(m): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2016
Its funny how guys are braggin on pirated games... like wtf?.. Am a pc gamer and i downlpad pc games at low cost but am preparin to buy PS4 by Feb, i have the cash now but i dnt want to buy frm Konga or Jumia because dey sell Japanese version and still expensive (just imagin).... Pc games is expensive (trust me, i know), i spend yrs lookin for wich PC to get for my game taste but i d money i will use along with d price i will sell my present pc, its more expensive than gettin PS4, Extra pad and 2 games (Black ops3 & GTA5) though thats if i order it frm Amazon... What really chase me from PC games is because i cant play online version of GTA5.. And also my present pc is not good for gaming. Though PC av advantage of Mouse and Keyboard but PS4 will also av similar features (thinking)... Also reason y i want PS4 is because I dont av to wory if i can play the game on the console, i will definitely play but PC will rise ur mind mayb it can actually play the game or not... and even if it plays it, it might slow and lag a bit (even wit low settings).... Bro u talkin like PC games are free of charge, u too shld go and pay for games at Steam or Official site and see if u will av more than one game on system....
Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by tziz(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
Samtoby:
Its funny how guys are braggin on pirated games... like wtf?.. Am a pc gamer and i downlpad pc games at low cost but am preparin to buy PS4 by Feb, i have the cash now but i dnt want to buy frm Konga or Jumia because dey sell Japanese version and still expensive (just imagin).... Pc games is expensive (trust me, i know), i spend yrs lookin for wich PC to get for my game taste but i d money i will use along with d p rice i will sell my present pc, its more expensive than gettin PS4, Extra pad and 2 games (Black ops3 & GTA5) though thats if i order it frm Amazon... What really chase me from PC games is because i cant play online version of GTA5.. And also my present pc is not good for gaming. Though PC av advantage of Mouse and Keyboard but PS4 will also av similar features (thinking)... Also reason y i want PS4 is because I dont av to wory if i can play the game on the console, i will definitely play but PC will rise ur mind mayb it can actually play the game or not... and even if it plays it, it might slow and lag a bit (even wit low settings).... Bro u talkin like PC games are free of charge, u too shld go and pay for games at Steam or Official site and see if u will av more than one game on system....

Funny dude.
Wats d diffrence between an Asian version PS4 and d others? And why do you think it should be cheaper?
Have u seen the model number of the ps4 sold on konga and jumia? Hw then do u knw its "Japanese" version?
Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
See all of them screaming pirated games rubbish..Now HOW MANY OF PSQUARE,WIZKID ALL THOSE NIGERIAN AND AMERICAN SONGS DID U BUY FROM THEIR WEBSITE BEFORE INSTALLING IN YA PHONES?HOW MANY AMERICAN MOVIES DO U PAY TO WATCH AT A CINEMA OR HOW MANY OF THEM DO ALL OF U ORIGINALY BUY FOR 1000naira.IF NOT TO BUY THE 20 IN 1 DISC OR DOWNLOAD online.HOW MANY OF U USE GENUINE SUBSCRIPTION TO BROWSE IF NAT TO TWEAK YOUR IMEI INTO BLACKBERRY OR USE MTN BB10 SUB.OR BUY FROM SELLERS..IF U KNOW U CLEAN OF ALL I METIONED QUOTE ME..of course not..NO ONE IS CLEAN..After jesus said it.condemn ya self before others..HYPOCRITES
Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by cao(f): 11:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
CHESTER48:
See all of them screaming pirated games rubbish..Now HOW MANY OF PSQUARE,WIZKID ALL THOSE NIGERIAN AND AMERICAN SONGS DID U BUY FROM THEIR WEBSITE BEFORE INSTALLING IN YA PHONES?HOW MANY AMERICAN MOVIES DO U PAY TO WATCH AT A CINEMA OR HOW MANY OF THEM DO ALL OF U ORIGINALY BUY FOR 1000naira.IF NOT TO BUY THE 20 IN 1 DISC OR DOWNLOAD online.HOW MANY OF U USE GENUINE SUBSCRIPTION TO BROWSE IF NAT TO TWEAK YOUR IMEI INTO BLACKBERRY OR USE MTN BB10 SUB.OR BUY FROM SELLERS..IF U KNOW U CLEAN OF ALL I METIONED QUOTE ME..of course not..NO ONE IS CLEAN..After jesus said it.condemn ya self before others..HYPOCRITES
No need to shout, we can hear you, now I can't talk for everyone, but I do frequent my local cinema, enough for some of the staff to know what I'd usually order. I rent my internet from my housemate who works in Virgin Media, in fact it's usually music where you can catch me pirating, but even that is rather rare now, since I use Spotify, they're certain artists I would never pirate, 'cause they need the money, while some like Beyoncé don't really need my money, they've minions that will buy anything they put out. I honestly don't know what music is reigning... Now for home videos, yes I'll get a good HD rip (YIFY & co) & I'll have tv shows I really like, but only until I own the Blu-Ray or DVD, then I delete them appropriately. I refuse to spend £20 for a film or the £30+ they ask for TV series, I simply wait for sales. And if you're tweaking the IMEI of your phone, then you're certainly of a higher criminal stock than I ever would be...

You're only shouting because we called you out on your own hypocrisy...You were heralding the cheapness of PC games, yet you pirated & then gloated about your piracy. So abeg, stop shouting, you set yourself up for a good old bashing session, NL gamers simply decided to deliver on what you provided.

1 Like

Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by seunpayne(m): 6:22am On Jan 26, 2016
CHESTER48:

Funny. You went ahead to confess even the things we didn't need to know. Are you so taken by this way of doing things that the very thought of people actually paying for stuff is so hard to believe? No one has acted self righteous and yet no one has had the depravity to boast about piracy either. I pay for stuff. My data, my music, my games and movies...all paid for. Do I watch a good hdrip now and then? HYFR but then who doesn't? It's not something to be proud of and there should be a line.

1 Like

Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by Nobody: 6:34am On Jan 26, 2016
Omg look at them..Claiming that they all buy their music and go to the cinema..haha..internet has made it possible for poor people to even have duplex and aston martins..Where a cinema that is aired direct from the movie owners direct in nigeria? B4 u quote me..Readers just observe the posters after me will claim they are not in Nigeria.NB:
Only on nairaland do people lie to be not in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by Nobody: 6:46am On Jan 26, 2016
cao:

No need to shout, we can hear you, now I can't talk for everyone, but I do frequent my local cinema, enough for some of the staff to know what I'd usually order. I rent my internet from my housemate who works in Virgin Media, in fact it's usually music where you can catch me pirating, but even that is rather rare now, since I use Spotify, they're certain artists I would never pirate, 'cause they need the money, while some like Beyoncé don't really need my money, they've minions that will buy anything they put out. I honestly don't know what music is reigning... Now for home videos, yes I'll get a good HD rip (YIFY & co) & I'll have tv shows I really like, but only until I own the Blu-Ray or DVD, then I delete them appropriately. I refuse to spend £20 for a film or the £30+ they ask for to series, I simply wait for sales. And if you're tweaking the IMEI of your phone, then you're certainly of a higher criminal stock than I ever would be...

You're only shouting because we called you out on your own hypocrisy...You were heralding the cheapness of PC games, yet you pirated & then gloated about your piracy. So abeg, stop shouting, you set yourself up for a good old bashing session, NL gamers simply decided to deliver on what you provided.
Didn't I say it?Another one of them who does and pays for everything.Over the internet.Now he is no longer in nigeria.internet is strong
Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by Samtoby(m): 9:39am On Jan 26, 2016
tziz:

Funny dude.
Wats d diffrence between an Asian version PS4 and d others? And why do you think it should be cheaper?
Have u seen the model number of the ps4 sold on konga and jumia? Hw then do u knw its "Japanese" version?

Bro, Asia version are sold around 60k-70k check Konga, its 89,500 and Jumia 97,000.. Read Konga review, u will see a review were some said "its China Product" and i read a comment here on Nairaland and d guy said dere are sellin Japanese version. D guy comment was 2014 and the persons review is December last year.... Bro i do my research.

I dnt tink Japanese version shld b cheaper because its officially cheap, here is Y.. China Version are region lock, u cant use at any other country, Hong Kong version are free but the BluRay drive is region lock but the games are not (means u cnt play a BluRay u got frm US or UK (wich is wat we normally use in NG). I dont know of Japanese but it shold b d same with HongKong version..

Am not just talking, I know wat am Saying.. Besides if dere are selling US or UK version, its still expensive.... Sony reduce dere official just last month and d price go up in Nigeria that same week.. PS4 is $350 on Amazon and it comes with Black Ops 3 (#87k conveted wit 250naira) (70k converted wit 200naira (Official CBN rate))... Now go to Konga Ordinary PS4 is 89,500 and Black Ops 3 is 13k (102,500 in total).. and Jumia own is ntin to talk abt bcuse its higher dan Konga.

Once again, I do my research
Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by cao(f): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2016
CHESTER48:
Didn't I say it?Another one of them who does and pays for everything.Over the internet.Now he is no longer in nigeria.internet is strong
He? You really don't read or pay attention. Well, that's your life. Another one? Get your head outta your ass, dude, your hubris is showing. You really don't pay attention.
Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by tziz(m): 11:32am On Jan 26, 2016
Samtoby:

Bro, Asia version are sold around 60k-70k check Konga, its 89,500 and Jumia 97,000.. Read Konga review, u will see a review were some said "its China Product" and i read a comment here on Nairaland and d guy said dere are sellin Japanese version. D guy comment was 2014 and the persons review is December last year.... Bro i do my research.

I dnt tink Japanese version shld b cheaper because its officially cheap, here is Y.. China Version are region lock, u cant use at any other country, Hong Kong version are free but the BluRay drive is region lock but the games are not (means u cnt play a BluRay u got frm US or UK (wich is wat we normally use in NG). I dont know of Japanese but it shold b d same with HongKong version..

Am not just talking, I know wat am Saying.. Besides if dere are selling US or UK version, its still expensive.... Sony reduce dere official just last month and d price go up in Nigeria that same week.. PS4 is $350 on Amazon and it comes with Black Ops 3 (#87k conveted wit 250naira) (70k converted wit 200naira (Official CBN rate))... Now go to Konga Ordinary PS4 is 89,500 and Black Ops 3 is 13k (102,500 in total).. and Jumia own is ntin to talk abt bcuse its higher dan Konga.

Once again, I do my research
I dont quite get u..
I dnt know what u mean by region locked and cant use in any other country. Any PS4 can work in any country and play any PS4 games, including the ones recently launched in China. Where you have a lock problem is on PSN Region, DLC Region, Bluray Disc Playback(for movies). Even the consoles launched in China can be used in any country, the issue is that it is PSN-locked to china. This is totally fine for peeps who dnt care about joining PSN.

As for the "Japanese Version" according to u, Sony announced a price reduction on PS4 consoles in Japan ONLY! There's no tlk on price reduction on other consoles in other regions.

Please where is the "Asian version" sold for 60-70k? Nigeria? Wat do u mean the guy said its "China Product"? Your insinuating its fake or not working properly?

Ur tlking of Amazon, have u calculated the cost of delivery to Nigeria? Ur dollar/naira exchange, how dyu intend to pay? Paypal? Agents? Via ur MasterCard? Have u gone to findout exchange rate from ur bnk? Bro, count ur money if e don complete, enter one shop go buy ur console before u do pennywise pound foolish.
Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by Samtoby(m): 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
tziz:

I dont quite get u..
I dnt know what u mean by region locked and cant use in any other country. Any PS4 can work in any country and play any PS4 games, including the ones recently launched in China. Where you have a lock problem is on PSN Region, DLC Region, Bluray Disc Playback(for movies). Even the consoles launched in China can be used in any country, the issue is that it is PSN-locked to china. This is totally fine for peeps who dnt care about joining PSN.

As for the "Japanese Version" according to u, Sony announced a price reduction on PS4 consoles in Japan ONLY! There's no tlk on price reduction on other consoles in other regions.

Please where is the "Asian version" sold for 60-70k? Nigeria? Wat do u mean the guy said its "China Product"? Your insinuating its fake or not working properly?

Ur tlking of Amazon, have u calculated the cost of delivery to Nigeria? Ur dollar/naira exchange, how dyu intend to pay? Paypal? Agents? Via ur MasterCard? Have u gone to findout exchange rate from ur bnk? Bro, count ur money if e don complete, enter one shop go buy ur console before u do pennywise pound foolish.

Bro, u said urself that PSN is lock, DLC is lock and BluRay is lock then am I wrong Besides, English is not China official language, wat if its build with only chinese language?... Using in any other country is totally out of sense cause u cannot login to any other country PSN and u will forever use China Account (Wich can even later bit u in the ass). But like u said, its for pple dat dnt care of PSN, so u total ignore me cause i do care.

When i said there was a price cut in other country, i totally know and thats Y i said it, I dont knw Y u will tink i made a story up, is not as if I will get a trophy for wat I said... Well we both know u wont belive me for all i said now, so here are links to backup my story, there is price drop in UK, US and Canada...http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/10/sony-ps4-price-drops-to-350-in-the-us-429-in-canada-uk-likely-soon/ and http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/21/ps4-gets-official-uk-price-cut-to-300-5452623/
Both price drop was made in October last year {Check the link}..

Bro, me that said Asian version is 60-70, i knw wat am saying... Check one of the pictures below, i selected Hong Kong version and its $311 (62k converted with 200 (CBN stndard)) and (78k converted with 250 (banks charges)), Japanese version is $308 and China version is $335...bro i read a review that someone said 'China Product' doesnt mean i think its fake or not workin properly (Am not one of dos idoits that will see a fone in ur hand and call it China phone just bcause he doesnt see a popular brand name on it), check one of the image below to see d review yourself, even that same review made me go to a china online store to check the price there and came across d price and made some researchon wich is good to buy.

Bro this ur last paragraf annoyin me, do u think i will just wake up one day and decide to order somtin frm Amazon wit a proper processin?? if that u dours, sorry i dnt do mine dat way, and dats y our username is diff because we are TWO DIFFERENT PERSON with diffrnt IQ... If i knw buyin from Amazon wont pay me, i wont go for it (dat wat u suppose tink before askin me question like am in KG or somtin).. Here is break down if u want to know..

I have almost $600 in my dollar ATM card and my total of buyin and shippin from Amazon is $560.. Now if I withdrw d $600 from bank, d highest rate a bank will convert d money is N200 which will be N120,000. Now i intent to buy "Playstaion 4 89k + 1500 shipin to my area, Extra pad 13k - black ops 3 13k + 1500 shipin and GTA5 13k + 1500 shipin" making it 132,000naira in total If i buy it in Nigeria.

Let see if I buy it in Amazon "Playstation 4 + Black ops 3 is $350, Extra pad is $53 and GTA 5 is $44" makin it $447 shipin and handlin is $113 and in total is $560.. Now converted to naira is N112,000 with N200 rate (Since its 200 rate is wat bank will give me)... Now wich one is reasonable to get? besides, Amazon will give me latest version of PS4 (CUH 1215) wich is 10% less in weight and draw less power compare to first released version (CUH 1100).. Now Konga wont specify, dey will just giv u any one from dere store which might be latest or older version.... Bro I consider tins before i jumb up and down to purchase wat i want....

1 Like

Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by tziz(m): 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Samtoby:

Bro, u said urself that PSN is lock, DLC is lock and BluRay is lock then am I wrong Besides, English is not China official language, wat if its build with only chinese language?... Using in any other country is totally out of sense cause u cannot login to any other country PSN and u will forever use China Account (Wich can even later bit u in the ass). But like u said, its for pple dat dnt care of PSN, so u total ignore me cause i do care.

When i said there was a price cut in other country, i totally know and thats Y i said it, I dont knw Y u will tink i made a story up, is not as if I will get a trophy for wat I said... Well we both know u wont belive me for all i said now, so here are links to backup my story, there is price drop in UK, US and Canada...http://arstechnica.com/gaming/2015/10/sony-ps4-price-drops-to-350-in-the-us-429-in-canada-uk-likely-soon/ and http://metro.co.uk/2015/10/21/ps4-gets-official-uk-price-cut-to-300-5452623/
Both price drop was made in October last year {Check the link}..

Bro, me that said Asian version is 60-70, i knw wat am saying... Check one of the pictures below, i selected Hong Kong version and its $311 (62k converted with 200 (CBN stndard)) and (78k converted with 250 (banks charges)), Japanese version is $308 and China version is $335...bro i read a review that someone said 'China Product' doesnt mean i think its fake or not workin properly (Am not one of dos idoits that will see a fone in ur hand and call it China phone just bcause he doesnt see a popular brand name on it), check one of the image below to see d review yourself, even that same review made me go to a china online store to check the price there and came across d price and made some researchon wich is good to buy.

Bro this ur last paragraf annoyin me, do u think i will just wake up one day and decide to order somtin frm Amazon wit a proper processin?? if that u dours, sorry i dnt do mine dat way, and dats y our username is diff because we are TWO DIFFERENT PERSON with diffrnt IQ... If i knw buyin from Amazon wont pay me, i wont go for it (dat wat u suppose tink before askin me question like am in KG or somtin).. Here is break down if u want to know..
Aii bro, i get u. No hurt feelings dou.
I hope u get a good console. cool
Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by texazzpete(m): 1:39pm On Jan 27, 2016
CHESTER48:

Translation: "I am a thief and I am not ashamed of it because I'm sure others are thieves too"

if you want to argue along these lines, why not change the thread topic to '7 ways PC gaming is cheaper than PS4 gaming for dishonest gamers'

I can't imagine how hard it must be for someone only reliant on piracy. You can't play most Denuvo protected games, you can't play online in most cases and your PC is probably filled with malware from browsing and installing dodgy stuff.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by samsard(m): 5:40pm On May 19, 2016
texazzpete:

Translation: "I am a thief and I am not ashamed of it because I'm sure others are thieves too"

if you want to argue along these lines, why not change the thread topic to '7 ways PC gaming is cheaper than PS4 gaming for dishonest gamers'

I can't imagine how hard it must be for someone only reliant on piracy. You can't play most Denuvo protected games, you can't play online in most cases and your PC is probably filled with malware from browsing and installing dodgy stuff.

See finishing, lol....

1 Like

Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by Toroze(m): 9:39pm On May 20, 2016
I love PC games that being said I just thought I'd drop my own opinions on the matter

First of all I hate it when peeps be like you can play the ps3 version or the ps2 version of the game on emulator for the respective console that's complete and utter trash, now don't get me wrong they do have some emulators for the said consoles but why stress your self when developers build the same game for the PC from ground up just for PC Albeit some things might be missing from the PC version thats present on the Console version but if you wanted the full package and the console package had the full package why didn't you just get the console and buy the damn game and enjoy the full package

Now whoever came up with the idea that PC rigs where cheap whether they are desktop or laptops the best budget PC rigs for gaming will set you back $700 that's depending what you want it can actually be as low as $500. I'm not gonna say I'm a saint and I don't download games but I do have a steam account trust me PC games are almost every bit as expensive although not quite as expensive as their console counterparts

I don't usually support this whole argument of which is better my take get the one that works for you. If you have the resources to build a gaming rig where you can easily change parts such as the processor or the VGA cards in order to play future games then that's fine if you'd rather wait for the console and the games then good and fine....by all means but as to which is better I dunno that argument is for the peeps who make the Co soles and the peeps who make the gaming rigs components I guess.

I do prefer PC rigs tho but Nigeria economy does not support one setting up a gaming ring with full functionality either console or PC is quite expensive IMHO but hey that's where Intel powered processor with AMD or nvidia graphics card laptop that can be gotten for budget price come in. Please lets not get started on online connectivity or the amount you'd need to get a decent Internet services that will handle online gaming with out a glitch. That's a whole other matter.

My 2cowries tho
Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by Nobody: 11:23am On May 26, 2016
Toroze:
I love PC games that being said I just thought I'd drop my own opinions on the matter

First of all I hate it when peeps be like you can play the ps3 version or the ps2 version of the game on emulator for the respective console that's complete and utter trash, now don't get me wrong they do have some emulators for the said consoles but why stress your self when developers build the same game for the PC from ground up just for PC Albeit some things might be missing from the PC version thats present on the Console version but if you wanted the full package and the console package had the full package why didn't you just get the console and buy the damn game and enjoy the full package

Now whoever came up with the idea that PC rigs where cheap whether they are desktop or laptops the best budget PC rigs for gaming will set you back $700 that's depending what you want it can actually be as low as $500. I'm not gonna say I'm a saint and I don't download games but I do have a steam account trust me PC games are almost every bit as expensive although not quite as expensive as their console counterparts

I don't usually support this whole argument of which is better my take get the one that works for you. If you have the resources to build a gaming rig where you can easily change parts such as the processor or the VGA cards in order to play future games then that's fine if you'd rather wait for the console and the games then good and fine....by all means but as to which is better I dunno that argument is for the peeps who make the Co soles and the peeps who make the gaming rigs components I guess.

I do prefer PC rigs tho but Nigeria economy does not support one setting up a gaming ring with full functionality either console or PC is quite expensive IMHO but hey that's where Intel powered processor with AMD or nvidia graphics card laptop that can be gotten for budget price come in. Please lets not get started on online connectivity or the amount you'd need to get a decent Internet services that will handle online gaming with out a glitch. That's a whole other matter.

My 2cowries tho

Dude I agree that's why despite having g all the consoles , I still invested heavily in Elena (thats my gaming rig)
She is a modded Lenovo Thinkstation for gaming!
Top of the range Xeon processor
40gb ddr3 ram, 7 terabyte hard drive and nvidia gtx 960 extreme.
Inbuilt wifi
Lemme just say this , I run nba2k16 on ultra,minimize that run Witcher 3 on ultra, still minimize that and run Quantum break on ultra and not a single drop on performance while I open up programs like Photoshop with those three games minimized.
But like you said, I spent over half a million setting that rig up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by Nobody: 7:21am On May 29, 2016
Lwkmd! grin grin
texazzpete:

You're such an ignorant noob whose only exposure to PC gaming is to buy cheap cracked CDs from otigba and run them on low end devices. If you want to learn, ask humbly and you will be educated cheesy
Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by Nobody: 7:27am On May 29, 2016
Reminds me of Harry!(Mc GrawHill)
cao:

He? You really don't read or pay attention. Well, that's your life. Another one? Get your head outta your ass, dude, your hubris is showing. You really don't pay attention.
Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by samsard(m): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
lestat:

Dude I agree that's why despite having g all the consoles , I still invested heavily in Elena (thats my gaming rig)
Inbuilt wifi
Lemme just say this , I run nba2k16 on ultra,minimize that run Witcher 3 on ultra, still minimize that and run Quantum break on ultra and not a single drop on performance while I open up programs like Photoshop with those three games minimized.
Men! 40GB RAM & 7TB HDD? thats some crazy shit right there.
Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by Nobody: 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2016
Silkmoth33:
Lwkmd! grin grin
You even know where they sell the cheap cds??lol.wetin carry you go there.somehow!! grin
Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by ultmatmus(m): 11:56am On Aug 28, 2016
CHESTER48:

Finally some1 understands me.am waiting out for the far cry 5 to play on ma pc.but av already played acd syndicate,just cause
3,call of duty ops 3,fallout 4
.I doubt so many ps4 gamers have played this games yet.due to price.calculate the time u have to exchange the disk to play this games.so many ps4 users don't even have pes 2016 and fifa 2016 cause of price.but almost all pc gamers have those.the disc is sold at 400 naira 2 dvd.hahaha.
Try buying 20 ps4 games at 15k.note I have more than 200 games on ma hardisk including gta v shdor od mordor mkx 2k15 etc

Bros abeg shey u fit borrow me your gta v disc i don dey find am and where u fey stay
Re: 7 Solid Reasons Pc Gaming Beats Console by Toroze(m): 6:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
lestat:

Inbuilt wifi
If I had a rig like that I'd name her too......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Improve On My Skills In Playing CHESS? / Write The Name Of A Game Starting With The Letter Of The Previous Game Mentioned / Modern Combat 4 Multiplayer Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.