Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) (5113 Views)

Student Caught With 'Expo' In Glass Case In Exam Hall / Pictures That Show That Cheating In Exams Is On A Whole Other Level. / New Method Of Cheating In An Exam Hall Discovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by adainternet14: 5:17am On Jan 18, 2016
Dear Jambites,

Say NO to cheating o. Lol

The best way is to study and pass is by using the quality Jamb apps for practice o. Like the ones in below link;

https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Blue+Pyramid+Ltd.

Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by therealelazizi: 6:26am On Jan 18, 2016
*singing* I just dey ojuelegba dey hustle when my mama say make I buy JAMB form. Ask my paddy, e no d story.*singing*
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by Adonis3: 7:08am On Jan 18, 2016
when u land inside police station you go explaaaiiiiiiiiiiiinnn tire

#Adonis3

1 Like

Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by BruzMoney(m): 9:07am On Jan 18, 2016
funny but will make front page
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by chyckxx(m): 9:35am On Jan 18, 2016
they'll still cheat on their partners
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by winkmart: 9:50am On Jan 18, 2016
thats quite hilarious i must say

ARE YOU A BLOGGER? CHECK MY SIGNATURE

1 Like

Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by lovely17(m): 9:53am On Jan 18, 2016
Hehehe it's called wuruwuru to the Answer
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by kola2370(m): 10:32am On Jan 18, 2016
[color=#990000][/color] the guy own iyaf finisf
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by ObadareTohBadt(m): 12:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
READ THE FULL LIST OF BEST UNIVERSITIES IN NIGERIA
University of Ibadan has been named the best second generation Universities in Nigeria 2015 by The Nigerian Universities Commission(NUC) .

The statement signed by Abdullahi Abdullahi, Principal Officer Assistant Registrar, Information and Publication of the university, noted that the second generation Universities are the 12 universities established between 1970 and 1985 to meet the increasing need for university education in Nigeria especially in the area of Science and Technology.

Check out the full list below:

1. University of Ibadan, UI
2. University of Lagos, Unilag
3. University of Benin, Uniben
4. Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU
5. Ahmadu Bello University, Abu
6. University of Ilorin, Unilorin
7. University of Jos, Unijos
8. University of Port Harcourt, Uniport
9. University of Maiduguri, Unimaid
10. University of Agriculture, Abeokuta,
11. Lagos State University, Lasu
12. Federal University of Technology, Futo
13. Covenant University, CU
14. University of Nigeria, UNN
15. Federal University of Technology, Futa
16. Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Unzuka

Check for the full list via http://obamedia.com.ng/full-list-of-best-universities-in-nigeria/
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
ok
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by Swaggzkid: 12:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
I comment my reserve
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by MilesLamar(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hehe
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by kenkels: 1:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Leave trash for lawma lipsrsealed
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by nigeriancuban: 1:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
are you feeling high today?........
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by Gelengelen: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hahahahaha

i cant explain.....hahahaha

funny pix
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by UrbanMystique: 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
I actually found this funny and I can't explainnnnn
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by Lovexme(m): 5:57am On Jan 19, 2016
grin
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by jazinogold(m): 6:11am On Jan 19, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by jendhorlee(m): 6:13am On Jan 19, 2016
ok
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by jptrust: 7:18am On Jan 19, 2016
Lolx
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by adexdon(m): 8:11am On Jan 19, 2016
Swaggzkid:
I comment my reserve

sorry bro
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by modskiller(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2016
@gracejoy @gracehuze
Go away with your fraud. You're an idi*t of the first order...
Re: They Caught Him Cheating In Jamb Exam Hall, See His Reaction (pics) by dsmooth1(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2016
Cnt explain hw d witch for hin papa village use space travel find am come jamb hall..... Hmmm

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Unilag Student Who Writes With Both Hands / Poor Reading Culture Among Nigerians / ASUP Finally Decides To Call Off Strike As ASUU Snubs Committee On Education

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.