Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,633 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? (2232 Views)

Some Guys Can Be So UNROMANTIC.. / Dealing With Unromantic Guys / Opinion :top Ten Unromantic Guys In Romanceland!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:02am On Jan 18, 2016
Hello NL's, I have been dating this girl for close to 8months now, we reside in different neighbouring states. She's the one that visit most often but her presence is almost equal to her absent. She'll just come, lay on my bed and close her eyes not that she's sleeping o. If i offer to take her out she'll object it with the reason that she prefer been indoors. If i try to make any advances she'll refuse. We only manage to hug and kiss but if i decide to go further she'll give me a back look and i'll stop. I used to experience this pain around my scrotum anything i have a very strong erection without penetration so i discussed it with her that we should stop clapping since we're not ready to dance. I suggested to her that our meetings will now be in public so that there'll be no room for kissing and hugging which she accepted but i'm not comfortable with it. How long will i continue like this with a woman i want to marry in the near future. Please I need your candid advise.

cc: moderators please do the needful. Thanks
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by adegeye38(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by kilokeys(m): 9:06am On Jan 18, 2016
Blue balls... Its no joke.. Painful as sh*t.

Date somebody that's open minded.

I just asked bae to Google 'blueballs"

The next time she came over.. She gave me a bj. grin

Communication is key... Set mutual boundaries.. Thats okay too

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 18, 2016
grin no clapping if you don't intent to dance
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by AfricanApple(f): 9:13am On Jan 18, 2016
not having sex with you= to not romantic? how shameful. the way to cope with it is to just give yourself the blow jab you want shocked
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by donTbone(m): 9:15am On Jan 18, 2016
Just thet you are insensitive to her demands...
No lady will just visit you with no intention! undecided

Did you know her love language? angry
She doesnt want you to touch her
doesnt mean she is not romantic...
Just that you are speaking to a chinese
man with Igbo language... They will never gat along!

You understand her love language first...I bet she will be
the one to call you to clap and dance!
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by obiorathesubtle: 9:16am On Jan 18, 2016
undecided uuuh.. Iono if I should call it a friend zone.. But you're definitely in a particular zone that has nothing to do with gf/bf relationship.

It's like when you subscribe for social me bundle on etisalat, your Instagram, twitter and facebook apps work but you can't use opera mini.. Fucking outrageous!!

Stop clapping if she doesn't want to dance? grin omo.. This guy sabi proverb die!!

Anyway.. That scrotum pain or whatever.. My own worse oo undecided, waist pain and mild fever accompanies the scrotum pain sometimes.. I just don't understand!!

+you made a nonsense decision you.. You for no bring up the 'public' thing.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by divinehand2003(m): 9:16am On Jan 18, 2016
Be bloody unromantic too now!!!
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by Walesadeyemi(m): 9:18am On Jan 18, 2016
Dating for 8months and no sex? And you guys spend most of the time in your room?

If I were in your shoes I would have friend zoned her Coz I like my meat fresh. If I don't eat my meat with two weeks I end up loosing interest and you're here enduring 8months.

Dude to be honest she has another guy Coz women want sex as much as guys does so she would have been getting herself off with some other guy and the fact that she's always hiding in your room means she's hiding from her real bf.
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 18, 2016
A woman u want to marry. God go help you o
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by Fulaman198(m): 9:21am On Jan 18, 2016
AfricanApple:
not having sex with you= to not romantic? how shameful.
the way to cope with it is to just give yourself the blow jab you want shocked

Not every man can do that due to some factors.

1. It seems like a very homosexual act (no offence to homosexuals)

2. Some men may not have the necessary size

3. It may not be able to go up
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by AfricanApple(f): 9:25am On Jan 18, 2016
Fulaman198:

Not every man can do that due to some factors.
1. It seems like a very homosexual act (no offence to homosexuals)
2. Some men may not have the necessary size
3. It may not be able to go up
grin grin grin grin grin grin Lmao indeed

1 Like

Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by executioner27: 9:28am On Jan 18, 2016
Uzoraustin:
Hello NL's, I have been dating this girl for close to 8months now, we reside in different neighbouring states. She's the one that visit most often but her presence is almost equal to her absent. She'll just come, lay on my bed and close her eyes not that she's sleeping o. If i offer to take her out she'll object it with the reason that she prefer been indoors. If i try to make any advances she'll refuse. We only manage to hug and kiss but if i decide to go further she'll give me a back look and i'll stop. I used to experience this pain around my scrotum anything i have a very strong erection without penetration so i discussed it with her that we should stop clapping since we're not ready to dance. I suggested to her that our meetings will now be in public so that there'll be no room for kissing and hugging which she accepted but i'm not comfortable with it. How long will i continue like this with a woman i want to marry in the near future. Please I need your candid advise.

cc: moderators please do the needful. Thanks
1) You can kick her to the curb.Find another.
2) If you like her that much,keep her around and find some other kitty or kitties to pet if that is what u need.esp with the blue balls thing.
3) You can take it to the next level.pop the question and see if her sexual brain will change.
4) Abstinence is the order of the day.Men u should always go for thanksgiving when a babe say no to your 'i want to fvck' (IWTF) advances.You dont know what she is saving you from.it is not dulling.If you must always fvck, go rent a room in a brothel.
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 9:29am On Jan 18, 2016
adegeye38:
even when u be ftc, u still dey book space grin...to the topic, i doubt if ur relationship was defined from the onset, else she should have had all these things on her mind even before visiting you...
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 9:31am On Jan 18, 2016
Ebiz12:
grin no clapping if you don't intent to dance
ur hair tho grin
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 18, 2016
firstking01:
ur hair tho grin

grin tongue leave me joor
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by kizolo(m): 9:37am On Jan 18, 2016
I wonder how some niggas tend to cope with below par girls when there are many hot chics out there.

Break up with her, simple!! Unless you're not sure of getting another girl
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 10:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Ebiz12:

hluv it ahswear grin
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 10:51am On Jan 18, 2016
Ebiz12:

Ahluv it ahswear grin
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2016
Ebiz12:

Ahluv, it ahswear grin
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by firstking01(m): 10:52am On Jan 18, 2016
Ebiz12:

Ahluv, it ahswear grin
Re: How Do I Cope With Extremely Unromantic Girlfriend? by valdes00(m): 10:58am On Jan 18, 2016
I jus don't knw why sum guys like wasting their time...... the tym u wasted typing this thread is suppose to be used in typing her sack letter...... lobatan

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Cheat On Guys They Claim To Love? / Kiss Daniel Confirms His Celebrity Crush For The First Time(picture) / 33 Years And Still Single. Good Or Bad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.