Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year. (683 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) / I Did Evil To A Lady This Morning. / Nawao U Need To See The Orobo Lady This Lepa Man Wants To Have Sex With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year. by Dymitri(f): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
He asked me to find him a good girl he could court with and meet up with once he returns this easter.
Re: My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year. by eme1n(m): 12:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Don't you have a friend or girl friend that has a sister??

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year. by Emac34: 12:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dymitri:
He asked me to find him a good girl he could court with and meet up with once he returns this easter.
hw dos that gat to do with us
Re: My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year. by omega25red(m): 12:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dymitri:
so is this an open casting call or you are just letting us know how lame your brother is that he couldn't get a girl at his location or he can't even talk to a woman in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year. by ronald4lif(m): 12:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
omega25red:
so is this an open casting call or you are just letting us know how lame your brother is that he couldn't get a girl at his location or he can't even talk to a woman in Nigeria

Well said.
Re: My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year. by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
court with, lawyer with , meet up with, hope he goes back with, not leave her with.
Re: My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year. by IamLEGEND1: 12:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
ur brother dense ni?
Re: My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year. by misspicy(f): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
ur brother dense ni?
chisos shocked cheesy

Re: My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year. by Dymitri(f): 1:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
omega25red:

Am not here for insults please. I don't know why you're pained and FYI, my bro is very well successful and handsome. Am only doing him a favour by helping him find a wife. Its not your business okay?
Re: My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year. by Dymitri(f): 1:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Emac34:
hw dos that gat to do with us
Its got nuffin to do with you, Its for the ladies. Mind your business.
Re: My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year. by octopusfreaky(f): 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
omega25red:
too harsh,although op this is the wrongest place to get him a wifi ,,uno get church nii...
Re: My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Op this is a "patriarchal forum" Good news about nigerian women are not welcomed here. Do go somewhere else. If you are sincere, goodluck.

1 Like

Re: My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year. by Emac34: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
Dymitri:

Its got nuffin to do with you, Its for the ladies. Mind your business.
Is just that u ar so senseless grin
Re: My Brother Wants To Get Married To A Nigerian Lady This Year. by Emac34: 2:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Speechless3:
Op this is a "patriarchal forum" Good news about nigerian women are not welcomed here. Do go somewhere else. If you are sincere, goodluck.
forget the dude hw can he be the one searching for a life partner for his Bros

(1) (Reply)

I Am New Here.. Hello Nairaland Romance Section / Upload Your Valentine Day Cake Pic / Should This Girl Forgive The Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.