Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,682 members, 7,844,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Let's See Who Are The Intelligent Romancelanders - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Let's See Who Are The Intelligent Romancelanders (542 Views)

Upload Your Girlfriend Let's See Which One Is prettier / Top Intelligent Romancelanders 2016 / Here Is My Hausa Girlfriend (picture) : Let's See Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's See Who Are The Intelligent Romancelanders by Drclassic(m): 12:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
At the Marriage Registry, when the whole program was coming to an end, and it was time for the Newly Wedded Couple to Sign the Marriage Certificate, the wife signed with SMILES and JOY and when it was the turn of the Man to Sign the Marriage Certificate, He started CRYING and everybody in the Hall were wondering what the matter was. As the Wife was petting him to Sign the more he Cried. He eventually SIGNED but was not Happy at all. My INTELLIGENT PEOPLE, what do you think should be the cause of His CRYING at that Great and wonderful Occasion? Because he refused to say anything, he was just looking at the Wife's face. Let us test our INTELLIGENCE here. I shall tell you later what the Cry was all about.
Re: Let's See Who Are The Intelligent Romancelanders by sinaj(f): 12:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
He was signing into a life contract dat only death can reverse tongue
Re: Let's See Who Are The Intelligent Romancelanders by dollyjoy(f): 12:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
hmmmmmmm
Re: Let's See Who Are The Intelligent Romancelanders by Emac34: 1:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
The guy be like (y was i forced to marry her)
Re: Let's See Who Are The Intelligent Romancelanders by jonaifame22(m): 1:02pm On Jan 18, 2016

1 Like

Re: Let's See Who Are The Intelligent Romancelanders by cally3D(m): 1:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Tears of Joy
Re: Let's See Who Are The Intelligent Romancelanders by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
All d money weh he spend from dowry to bride price to engagement to reception, acct don enter red

D lady dey laff as she don see where to hang her burden after plenty abortions.
Re: Let's See Who Are The Intelligent Romancelanders by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maybe he's blind abi kini ki n so undecided

(1) (Reply)

Dont Get Marry If You Cant Answer This 10 Question. / Davido And Ex-girlfriend Celebrates Sony Deal Partying In New York (photos) / Is True That,the Word,`i Love U`is Just A Slang In Nigeria.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.