Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,294 members, 7,811,882 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? (10283 Views)

Which Ethnic Group Is The 4th Largest In Nigeria? / Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large / Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by ERockson: 9:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Igbo should keep on hating yoruba their host and political warrior..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chukazu:

you are a He-Goat!

both word are inter-changeable.
stop saying what you know nothing about just to get noticed. you can Google the word if in doubt and douse your myopia

misguided fellow they are not interchangeable. we are Igbos full stop.

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by agadez007(m): 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
ERockson:
Igbo should keep on hating yoruba their host and political warrior..
dickhead,i live in owerri,how are yorubas my hosts,is Owerri yorubaland?

Typical yoruba who believe every igbo man lives in Lagos,APALI

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
who the hell asked u ur witness. Yoruba see dem
even you yourself knows this..
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by mankan2k7(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Me I love d flat head tribe
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Pamelayoung: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:
I am an Easterner and i love Efiks and Ibibio more. Loyalty them dey, beauty them dey, Food them dey.

Unlike one deceitful isi aki tribe wey get boundary with benin republic. grin grin

Pls whr do u find them? I neva met amy b4

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Kelechi121: 10:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
The chemistry between igbo and akwa ibom/cross rivers axis runs deep. Philip effiong was the right hand man of Ojukwu. The immediate past governor of akwa ibom (Akpabio) and current governor of cross river state (liyel imoke) wifes are from igbo land and peter obi wife is also from that axis. The efik/ibibio are truly the special one's for us Igbo's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by mightyhaze: 10:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Efik/ibibio/annang. I also lov the edos

4 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by authority007: 10:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
I am a yoruba man, I love my tribe n hausa dey r very simple pple

5 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by momentoftruth: 10:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
majority saying Akwa ibom,
good to know
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by yeanka007: 10:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
agadez007:
dickhead,i live in owerri,how are yorubas my hosts,is Owerri yorubaland?

Typical yoruba who believe every igbo man lives in Lagos,APALI

Olodo, 70% of successful Igbos are in Lagos or make it in Lagos.

We Yorubas just look at those of among Igbos that keep shouting Yoruba this, Yoruba that like a baby, insulting us is as if you are a cry cry baby and for we pity you.

You always call us deceitful people but we ain't deceitful to those that don't think they are smart but to those who think they are smart like the Igbos.

Oga loga o ma je lo Jo ko jó

7 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Drsheddy(m): 11:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
I'm an Igala Man I so much love my tribe and Igbos' they are just nice to live with.

Yoruba's are too tribalistk nd I hate them for that. sad

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Efe3: 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
fx45:
Thank God you're Ibo... We know all of una. When the time comes we will separate Paul from Barnabas. The real Igbos will rid the land of all unclean and impure blood.

you are sounding like hitler
nwoke chillax a bit
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:09am On Jan 19, 2016
We are not ibo but Igbo
Chukazu:

you are a He-Goat!

both word are inter-changeable.
stop saying what you know nothing about just to get noticed. you can Google the word if in doubt and douse your myopia
my mama say I be ...
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Nedu09(m): 1:34am On Jan 19, 2016
DikeOha882:
We are not ibo but Igbo my mama say I be ...
what is wrong with our people sef?I tire for una plenty Problem... Whether Ibo or igbo to me they are all the same... Even when I registered my National population commission (NPC), what they recommended was Ibo... We should stop making it look like something else abeg. Ask wiki..... if you trace back to1745-97 during the days of equiano olaudah, it was called Eboes later metamorphosed to Ibo/igbo. all na same thing and attacking people with that is uncalled for....even here the Oyibos,etches,egbemas are all comfortable with the tag Ibo, and nobody blink an eyes on whether ibo or igbo is except our brothers from the east go dey complain....na wa oh!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by FisifunKododada: 2:50am On Jan 19, 2016
cool Yorubas. No1 for me. cool

BTW grin grin Eboes, Iboes, Yeeboos; Igbos; who fvcking cares? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by cremedelacreme: 3:22am On Jan 19, 2016
Nedu09:
what is wrong with our people sef?I tire for una plenty Problem... Whether Ibo or igbo to me they are all the same... Even when I registered my National population commission (NPC), what they recommended was Ibo... We should stop making it look like something else abeg. Ask wiki..... if you trace back to1745-97 during the days of equiano olaudah, it was called Eboes later metamorphosed to Ibo/igbo. all na same thing and attacking people with that is uncalled for....even here the Oyibos,etches,egbemas are all confortable with the tag Ibo, and nobody blink an eyes on whether ibo or igbo is only some of our brothers from the east go dey complain....na wa oh!

Bia nwokem jee larua ula. Are you supposed to tell one what he wants to be called? What is so difficult in pronouncing Igbo?

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by cremedelacreme: 3:31am On Jan 19, 2016
AlPeter:
From the replies to this post you can see which ethnic group is truly tribalistic. They quickly flood the thread and attack anyone holding a contrary view. Yet screams when the same is being done to them,

Typical onye ofe mmanu. Your brother from the brown roof republic opened this idiotic thread thinking the whole world would be screaming how they love the yolobas only for you imps to get disappointed with people's responses so far. Why not ask the OP what he wants to achieve by opening such a thread? Tufiakwa, your hypocrisy knows no bounds.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Blackfire(m): 3:40am On Jan 19, 2016
The 2 tribes i love in the south hates eachother. Another one i would ve cherish in the north, is contaminated with Arabian warlord and fairy tales.

*sad mood*

4 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Vince77(m): 3:45am On Jan 19, 2016
I really need to meet d efiks and ibibios. They got so many endorsement here.

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Slikbae: 5:22am On Jan 19, 2016
I love the Yoruba's because unlike other tribes, they don't feel like they're competing with anyone.

9 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 19, 2016
Nedu09:
what is wrong with our people sef?I tire for una plenty Problem... Whether Ibo or igbo to me they are all the same... Even when I registered my National population commission (NPC), what they recommended was Ibo... We should stop making it look like something else abeg. Ask wiki..... if you trace back to1745-97 during the days of equiano olaudah, it was called Eboes later metamorphosed to Ibo/igbo. all na same thing and attacking people with that is uncalled for....even here the Oyibos,etches,egbemas are all confortable with the tag Ibo, and nobody blink an eyes on whether ibo or igbo is only some of our brothers from the east go dey complain....na wa oh!
even chinua achebe used the spelling "Ibo" inhi popular propaganda book "there was a country".

I heard Ibo means door. How true?

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 19, 2016
Vince77:
I really need to meet d efiks and ibibios. They got so many endorsement here.
they get the endorsements from the ibos. The efiks and ibibios are very gullible people and are the only people the Ibos can ride successfully, that's why they love them.

You'll always love your maga.

I love all tribes in SS...their funny names(ijaws), the pidgin english brand and their recent unity.

6 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jan 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Proudly Ijaw,

My love for other tribes from Yoruba, Hausa, Efik, Ibibio, Igbo, Ogba, Ikwerre, Berom, Igala, Tiv, Ogoni, Idoma, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Bini etc knows no bound. I don't love any more than the other, I love all equally!

Hehe, spoken like a down-ass politician.

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by sweettinz20(m): 6:52am On Jan 19, 2016
Drsheddy:
I'm an Igala Man I so much love my tribe and Igbos' they are just nice to live with.

loool abeg claim ur tribe no dey call igala
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by tonychristopher: 6:57am On Jan 19, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Proudly Ijaw,

My love for other tribes from Yoruba, Hausa, Efik, Ibibio, Igbo, Ogba, Ikwerre, Berom, Igala, Tiv, Ogoni, Idoma, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Bini etc knows no bound. I don't love any more than the other, I love all equally!

But your hate for igbo is legendary

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by tonychristopher: 6:58am On Jan 19, 2016
Drsheddy:

Igalla and igbo have this historical long standing relationship
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by sweettinz20(m): 6:58am On Jan 19, 2016
cremedelacreme:

Typical onye ofe mmanu. Your brother from the brown roof republic opened this idiotic thread thinking the whole world would be screaming how they love the yolobas only for you imps to get disappointed with people's responses so far. Why not ask the OP what he wants to achieve by opening such a thread? Tufiakwa, your hypocrisy knows no bounds.
u no go ever change , no go get heart attack o,I for advice u say make u go abroad for treatment but u go still dey do strong head,well may God open your eyes to see clearly
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by tonychristopher: 6:59am On Jan 19, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
they get the endorsements from the ibos. The efiks and ibibios are very gullible people and are the only people the Ibos can ride successfully, that's why they love them.

You'll always love your maga.

I love all tribes in SS...their funny names(ijaws), the pidgin english brand and their recent unity.

You see how you reason ?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by tonychristopher: 7:01am On Jan 19, 2016
cremedelacreme:

Ike gwuru ha.....

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by tonychristopher: 7:05am On Jan 19, 2016
ccoolitempa:
I mostly love all our nationalities... wink...mainly Yorubas

You are Yoruba.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Raises Alarm Over Alleged Plot To Plant Guns In Rivers / Reasons Why Our Society Is Underdeveloped / Jerry Rawlings Blasts Premium Times Over 'irresponsible' Journalism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.