Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? (10284 Views)

Which Ethnic Group Is The 4th Largest In Nigeria? / Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large / Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by numtums(m): 6:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
This op is oloriburuku....you want to start tribal war abi. Ya plan no go work

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by tsdarkside(m): 6:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Proudly Ijaw,

My love for other tribes from Yoruba, Hausa, Efik, Ibibio, Igbo, Ogba, Ikwerre, Berom, Igala, Tiv, Ogoni, Idoma, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Bini etc knows no bound. I don't love any more than the other, I love all equally!

hardcore!!!...
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Ugonnax: 6:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Proudly Ijaw,

My love for other tribes from Yoruba, Hausa, Efik, Ibibio, Igbo, Ogba, Ikwerre, Berom, Igala, Tiv, Ogoni, Idoma, Urhobo, Itsekiri, Bini etc knows no bound. I don't love any more than the other, I love all equally!

See as him put Yoruba first; an indication this shameless imposter is a yoruba man. Yoruba remains the most hated tribe in Nigeria because of their track record of deceitfulness and mendacity.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Chukazu: 6:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
I love every tribe. but will single a few because my pen is running out of ink.
love the yoruba for friendliness ibibio,anang for culture and beauty hausa for their humility and piety
am ibo

6 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
i so much love effik ,ibibio and
like yorubas because of there simple way of life

7 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Chukazu: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
love the yoruba for friendliness ibibio,anang for culture and beauty hausa for their humility and piety
am ibo

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by babyfaceafrica: 6:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ugonnax:

See as him put Yoruba first; an indication this shameless imposter is a yoruba man. Yoruba remains the most hated tribe in Nigeria because of their track record of deceitfulness and mendacity.
leave tonye alone....he is entitled to love whoever he wants..na by force!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by ccoolitempa: 6:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
I mostly love all our nationalities... wink...mainly Yorubas

5 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by kayfra: 6:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
I love people, I don't love tribes. Each tribe has good or bad representatives within its people.

Stop the backward looking threads and embrace progress.

7 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Fremlin: 6:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
really love the ibibioz and efikz

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chukazu:

love the yoruba for friendliness
ibibio,anang for culture and beauty
hausa for their humility and piety

am ibo

stfu its Igbo not Ibo, efurefu

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
i love the Ibibio people, their beauty is seen in every facet of their lives

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Firefire(m): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
I love Nigeria as an entity. tongue

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by TheArchangel(f): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
SexyKaycee:

you sef dey see them. No sane Igbo person write Igbo as ibo.

15 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Efe3: 8:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ibibios and co

they are just cool.
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Ariani: 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ibibio/Annang/ Efik/ Oron/Ogoja, wonderful people.

The only people that understand the Igbo nation.

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by fx45(m): 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chukazu:

ibibio,anang for culture and beauty

am ibo
Thank God you're Ibo... We know all of una. When the time comes we will separate Paul from Barnabas. The real Igbos will rid the land of all unclean and impure blood.

9 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by AlPeter: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
From the replies to this post you can see which ethnic group is truly tribalistic. They quickly flood the thread and attack anyone holding a contrary view. Yet screams when the same is being done to them,

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Leopardd(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
I love Akwa/Cross people so much, in my next life let me Etieobong abeg.

Chukwu Abiama let it so abeg.
Those people are the only people that understand us so much, and we undastand them too.

Iniobong my babe from Uyo, I love you.

4 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by DerideGull(m): 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
I do not love any ethnic group in Nigeria besides mine.

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
TheArchangel:
you sef dey see them. No sane Igbo person write Igbo as ibo.

i get annoyed when i see someone use ibo especially an igbo person

6 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by LouisBERG: 8:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
who the hell asked u ur witness. Yoruba see dem
lwkmd....as in eerh some pple sha. At topic, the igbos and yoruba rocks! I dont see this thread making fp(you never can tell though)
#caLLmeBERG
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by nwadiuko1(m): 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
I love any good person from any tribe.......f.uck tribalism

3 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Ariani: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2016
fx45:
Thank God you're Ibo... We know all of una. When the time comes we will separate Paul from Barnabas. The real Igbos will rid the land of all unclean and impure blood.

Which one is Real Igbos?
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by gurujoe(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
nobody want to mention igbira okene
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Keystonn: 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chukazu:

ibibio, for culture and beauty

am ibo
u are "ibo" abi ?

Oloriburuku somebody

4 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by gurujoe(m): 9:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
1 Igbo 2 Igbo 3 Igbo . . . Igbo

nobody want to mention igbira okene

6 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Chukazu: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
SexyKaycee:

you are a He-Goat!

both word are inter-changeable.
stop saying what you know nothing about just to get noticed. you can Google the word if in doubt and douse your myopia

3 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Keystonn: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Proudly Ijaw,

Hypocriteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by fx45(m): 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ariani:
Which one is Real Igbos?
Those who aren't Ibos...

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Keystonn: 9:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chukazu:

you are a He-Goat!

stop saying what you know nothing about just to get noticed. you can Google the word if in doubt and douse your myopia
omo ale jatijati
See ur head like 'Ibo'

5 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by fx45(m): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chukazu:
you are a He-Goat!

You still have mouth to talk abi? Instead of taking corrections. Anyway, we know your type... 'My papa talk say I be Ibo'

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Edo Guber: PDP Unsettled Over Candidate As INEC Deadline Ends Today / Niger Delta: FG Sets Up C'ttee To Recover Illegal Arms And Stop Spate Of Bombing / Tinubu Appeals To States To Implement Wage Award For Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.