Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? (10328 Views)

Which Ethnic Group Is The 4th Largest In Nigeria? / Why Do Yorubas Remain The Most Peaceful Ethnics In Nigeria At Large / Which Ethnic Group Is The Majority In South South Geo Political Zone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by wytecat: 11:20am On Jan 19, 2016
It's both. They hate what they can't figure out. The standard they are measured by. Check any thread that Yoruba is not mentioned hasn't been seen by ibos. We are officially the center of their world.
TVTKOKO:
LOL, 'yoruba' has been mentioned on this thread three times than over 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria. Now this makes me wonder if it is the only tribe to compete with in Nigeria or just mere hatred.
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Chukazu: 11:23am On Jan 19, 2016
SexyKaycee:

misguided fellow they are not interchangeable. we are Igbos full stop.

if you are not more confused, you wouldn't use the word "igbos " to describe a people instead of the singular form -Igbo. do a thorough research before trying to correct someone out of sentiment
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Chukazu: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2016
fx45:
You still have mouth to talk abi? Instead of taking corrections. Anyway, we know your type... 'My papa talk say I be Ibo'

I have seen your type before.. so won't dabble into frivolity with
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Chukazu: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2016
Keystonn:
omo ale jatijati See ur head like 'Ibo'
finally you are noticed, can now take your "sick leave! "

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by theDEVILisHERE: 11:29am On Jan 19, 2016
lawrenceunaa:
who the hell asked u ur witness. Yoruba see dem

1 Like

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Wizprodigy: 11:40am On Jan 19, 2016
Very soon now, you guys will start seeing new monikers claiming to be from akwa ibom or cross river bashing and insulting the igbos so that we will be at enemity but i know for sure that akwa abasi mi will not let them prevail.
N:B- Anybody that claim to be from akwa ibom, please check his date of registration so we will know the impostors from a true owo ibibio. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by IkpuMmadu: 11:59am On Jan 19, 2016
wytecat:
Arindin, your backward way of thinking is just so amusing. Out of 250 ethnic groups in Nigeria? Something is fundamentally wrong with you ibos. You are just borderline insane. People you hate can't love you, that's right! You once loved the ijaw, and we know how you feel about them now that the looting under Jonathan is over and they won't let you steal their land.

When you ibos love any other tribe, it's either they are taking shhitt from you or you are getting something huge from them, you ibos are not capable of loving anyone.

The only place you can't pay people to go is SE, what I'm I going there for when you can't stay there yourselves, but rushing out of there as fast as your legs can take you? I have everything I need in my land that happens to be your London. I've been to at least 10 states in the north, but iboland, God forbid!
the more reason they hate you...is that you talk too much and you instigate hate between people and I feel so happy that others have seen how despicable your type is

now you assume that it is igbo that is cheating them ...maybe it is igbo that is claiming we are host, maybe it is igbo that chased Ghana away in Lagos ,maybe it is igbo that took away their oil well

guy wake up...people are detesting you guys because if your lies and loud mouthedness

even sanusi was clear on that

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by IkpuMmadu: 12:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wizprodigy:
Very soon now, you guys will start seeing new monikers claiming to be from akwa ibom or cross river bashing and insulting the igbos so that we will be at enemity but i know for sure that akwa abasi mi will not let them prevail.
N:B- Anybody that claim to be from akwa ibom, please check his date of registration so we will know the impostors from a true owo ibibio. Thank you

don't mind them ...they tried it in anioma ..ugomba only finished them
they tried it in ikwerre ..ezepromoe faced them

they are so despicable ...they tried it in igalla also they were warned

these guys are terrible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Wizprodigy: 12:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
IkpuMmadu:

don't mind them ...they tried it in anioma ..ugomba only finished them
they tried it in ikwerre ..ezepromoe faced them

they are so despicable ...they tried it in igalla also they were warned

these guys are terrible
My own is that they(whomever it may concern) should not try causing trouble with my people and the igbos cause some1 like me from both tribes will not find it funny.

3 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Chukazu:

if you are not more confused, you wouldn't use the word "igbos " to describe a people instead of the singular form -Igbo. do a thorough research before trying to correct someone out of sentiment

Good, since you know that it is the Igbo and not the Igbos you should also know it is Igbo and not ibo.
abi are you also eboe or heeboe?

my friend dont mention Ibo again.
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by IkpuMmadu: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wizprodigy:

My own is that they(whomever it may concern) should not try causing trouble with my people and the igbos cause some1 like me from both tribes will not find it funny.

isi gini?
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by cheruv: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
As a son of ukwangwa clan of Igboland, a clan that is found in Abia and Rivers states(old Aba province) wholeheartedly endorses the Mmoŋo or Akwa cross people. My Grannie is from there and they're the only ethnicity we can live with.
Also we'd make do with the southern igalas..

2 Likes

Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by dontjealousme: 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
I am Eze Igbo and I love the Ibibio most.
Re: Which Ethnic Do You Love Among The Ethnics Group Of Nigeria? by biafranking: 3:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nedu09:
what is wrong with our people sef?I tire for una plenty Problem... Whether Ibo or igbo to me they are all the same... Even when I registered my National population commission (NPC), what they recommended was Ibo... We should stop making it look like something else abeg. Ask wiki..... if you trace back to1745-97 during the days of equiano olaudah, it was called Eboes later metamorphosed to Ibo/igbo. all na same thing and attacking people with that is uncalled for....even here the Oyibos,etches,egbemas are all confortable with the tag Ibo, and nobody blink an eyes on whether ibo or igbo is only some of our brothers from the east go dey complain....na wa oh!
bro, you don yan better yans here..keep it up..

is like the modern generation of ndigbo from the east dey try want make efforts to put an end to that old spelling(eboe/ibo).bro..
Dey just want commonised am to igbo instead of ibo..

anyway, all na dsame kwa..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jesus Was A Womanizer - Nnamdi Kanu / Al-Qaeda Plans To Bomb Nigeria? / Fayose To Give Afolabi Akanni, A Heroic Welcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.