Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable (51391 Views)

Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by frisky2good(m): 10:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Is Nnamdi Kanu related to Daniel Kanu that used to head YEAA?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by nduprincekc(m): 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
pascalemmy:
u call him useless because u lack such committed n valuable people in ur community.
mi guy lve thre own case go b worster than''
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by twibs: 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
yahrant140:
Squabbles over legal representation for Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), on Monday, stalled his trial for alleged treason at the federal high court, Abuja. Vincent Obetta, Kanu’s lawyer, who has represented him since the beginning of his trial at a lower court, was not in court, but another lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, who claimed that he had been hired to represent the IPOB leader, showed up.

A mild drama ensued as Kanu’s younger brother, Emmanuel asked Ejiofor to leave, impressing it on him that Obetta was the legitimate counsel of his brother. Ejiofor tarried a while, but left afterwards.

The case, however, did not come up, and Obetta told TheCable that the Kanu family was still trying to sort out issues regarding legal representation for Kanu, who has been in detention since October 14, 2015. On December 23, 2015, Kanu had refused to take his plea before Ahmed Mohammed, justice of the federal high court, Abuja, citing lack of confidence in the court.

This was after Adeniyi Ademola, another justice of the federal high court, Abuja, ordered the Department of State Services (DSS) to release him unconditionally, and after a chief magistrate court discharged and acquitted of charges of criminal intimidation and ownership of unlawful society. Meanwhile, Obetta has refuted reports that Kanu is ill, and that he is being tortured in custody. According to him, Kanu is in high spirits and healthy.

https://www.thecable.ng/kanus-brother-orders-lawyer-out-of-court
We all are enjoying the mediocre judiciary we have now and how they've been remodeled as Buhari's lapdog. Let us be careful as well as prepare for the looming crisis. I see crisis and unrest.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by InvertedHammer: 11:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
yahrant140:
Squabbles over legal representation for Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), on Monday, stalled his trial for alleged treason at the federal high court, Abuja. Vincent Obetta, Kanu’s lawyer, who has represented him since the beginning of his trial at a lower court, was not in court, but another lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, who claimed that he had been hired to represent the IPOB leader, showed up.

A mild drama ensued as Kanu’s younger brother, Emmanuel asked Ejiofor to leave, impressing it on him that Obetta was the legitimate counsel of his brother. Ejiofor tarried a while, but left afterwards.

The case, however, did not come up, and Obetta told TheCable that the Kanu family was still trying to sort out issues regarding legal representation for Kanu, who has been in detention since October 14, 2015. On December 23, 2015, Kanu had refused to take his plea before Ahmed Mohammed, justice of the federal high court, Abuja, citing lack of confidence in the court.

This was after Adeniyi Ademola, another justice of the federal high court, Abuja, ordered the Department of State Services (DSS) to release him unconditionally, and after a chief magistrate court discharged and acquitted of charges of criminal intimidation and ownership of unlawful society. Meanwhile, Obetta has refuted reports that Kanu is ill, and that he is being tortured in custody. According to him, Kanu is in high spirits and healthy.

/
Is Obeta the useless lawyer that chews gum during press briefing?

They need to fire him ASAP.

\
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by edupedia: 11:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:
The issue will be resolved like every family matter and the enemies will be disappointed once again. I remember at the initial stage.DSS wanted to choose an abooki lawyer for Kanu but common sense prevailed. That common sense will prevail again DSS should allow Kanu speak with his lawyers.

Enemies and children of hate will.continue to be depressed until they.die off. grin grin

...which aboki lawyer?...stop creating lies and drawing false conclusions...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by omolola15(m): 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
yahrant140:
I dnt support the idea of chasing away a lawyer. Its so bad for our democracy!

Se na democracy chase lawyer for court abi his brother.

I'm not sure you read it in the first place. Someone else showed up instead of his regular lawyer. And his brother chased him out. Now tell me, how does this affect our democracy. Is buhari his brother ??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by BABANGBALI: 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
wellmax:

I bet you didn't read the post at all. You just saw headline and jump to make comments.
dont mind that foooooool
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by omolola15(m): 11:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
yahrant140:
This kind of democracy is not practise anywhere in the world.

Na wah ooooooo. Did buhari or the judge send the lawyer out? His family did. So tell me how does that affect the current exchange rate. Why didn't his lawyer show up in the first place.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
yahrant140:
Read! Namdis brother chased him.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by ArodewilliamsT: 11:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
edupedia:

...which aboki lawyer?...stop creating lies and drawing false conclusions...

You didn't follow this Kanu case from beginning. Daura wanted to choose a lawyer for kanu. An Abooki lawyer that will misrepresent him and soil the case because it backfired when IPob stood their ground. Go and start reading from the beginning of kanu's case.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by kraftsta(m): 11:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
AmakaDNB:
I am Igbo and can categorically say that Igbos can sha be very greedy and self-centered.
I don't care, you can bash me all you want.
I have never seen that Igbo family where there is peace.
Why will the lawyer not come to court if not for failure to provide money.
KANU himself that was making noise up and down, will he honestly say he has the goodwill of the Igbos at heart.
Give him chance and he will do worse.

U need to ask ur mom to sincerely tell u who z ur biological father cos I believe ur DNA posseses same trait with those m*nkeys from d brown roof republic..ihere mee kwa akpa amu esiri muo gi
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by muktarmtt(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
muri4mig:
Instead of the IPOB youth to go sell their fathers' land to raise money to defend their dilector at the court, they are busy constituting nuisance in the name of protest. His brother is left in this mess alone. He can't continue paying the first lawyer and the lawyer took the exit door from the case. Very soon that one that call himself Kanu will be left alone to rut in kirikiri at the mercy of hardened criminals.
lol u b mugu angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by muktarmtt(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
muri4mig:
Instead of the IPOB youth to go sell their fathers' land to raise money to defend their dilector at the court, they are busy constituting nuisance in the name of protest. His brother is left in this mess alone. He can't continue paying the first lawyer and the lawyer took the exit door from the case. Very soon that one that call himself Kanu will be left alone to rut in kirikiri at the mercy of hardened criminals.
lol u b mugu grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by Priwillo: 12:42am On Jan 19, 2016
GUESS HE WAS CHASED WITH A BROOM . shocked

ALL DZ STORIES DON TIRE PERSON .

I HOPE ALL DZ CRAP WONT DISRUPT OUR UNITY undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by farouk0403(m): 1:05am On Jan 19, 2016
Emeraldcute:
that is ridiculous, they cnt b serious

Who? You mean the lawyer or kanu's brother?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by yaya93: 1:22am On Jan 19, 2016
yahrant140:
this is advanced democracy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by favoredc: 1:23am On Jan 19, 2016
E don red 4 ur dead parents
waledeji:
E don red for kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by favoredc: 1:24am On Jan 19, 2016
U warned ur papa
Theyveedo:
KANU I warned u oooo... Hmmm
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by favoredc: 1:28am On Jan 19, 2016
U can type but lack sense,fool like u.i saw ur obituary poster in a dream
Super1Star:
Ordinary legal representation he cannot even iron out and the Lunatic Bleaching Yellow Pawpaw aka "our Dilector " wanted to wage a war against Nigeria.

Mschewwwwwww.

Ipod is now family business!! Wonders shall never end.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by Nobody: 1:31am On Jan 19, 2016
Ah. This is really not news tho? Did it not say the Kanu family is still trying to straighten out the matter of legal representation? And that's how this ended? And people are making no noise?

We should let them straighten it out first before we talk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by Eluwilussit(m): 2:21am On Jan 19, 2016
yahrant140:

Did u bother to read the entire post, abi u stopped at the headline? angry angry angry
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by Eluwilussit(m): 2:24am On Jan 19, 2016
farouk0403:

Who? You mean the lawyer or kanu's brother?

People no dey read and assimilate before they rush to post crap. grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by farouk0403(m): 3:02am On Jan 19, 2016
Eluwilussit:

People no dey read and assimilate before they rush to post crap. grin grin grin

Lol.... the guy dey confused sef
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by SeanDada1(m): 3:22am On Jan 19, 2016
emzila:

Some people are already crying, singing this is not good for our democracy as if it was Buhari that ordered the lawyer out of court. this IPod guys really have some issues to settle with the gods of their land because the way they reason this days shows they have more spiritual problem than we think.

Buhari should release him. There was a court order with respect to that. I don't know and care what the f.uck u r talking about!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by cyberdurable(m): 6:11am On Jan 19, 2016
mcee1:
Lmao... Confusion in enemy camp cheesy cheesy cheesy
probably u don't know your enemy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by Rooy57(m): 6:54am On Jan 19, 2016
It will come a time where government might need to provide a legal counsel for him and if that ever happened, he is finished
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by akinsbaba2015: 7:34am On Jan 19, 2016
SeanDada1:

Buhari should release him. There was a court order with respect to that. I don't know and care what the f.uck u r talking about!!
. They should release him to continue his hate speaking ministry with his lousy mouth. The government charged him to court and he refused to take his plea much to his disadvantage as he said he preferred the confines of the DSS. The government can charge alleged troublemakers like him as many times as possible if there are serious security concerns emanating from his activity.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by dovemart(m): 7:59am On Jan 19, 2016
Taaah! Keep quiet wetin you sabi? It's not practised anywhere in the world. Must we practise what applies in the world? We have our own sovereignty, we don't practise what the world wants. We do ours.
yahrant140:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by dovemart(m): 8:02am On Jan 19, 2016
That Kanu's brother didn't have confidence in the lawyer & had to send him out. Get the gist first before you feel it's bad for our democracy.
yahrant140:
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by vickylala239: 8:07am On Jan 19, 2016
yahrant140:

You u Ppl Lik keep delaying....this case mst come to any end...

If u Lik change lawyers or use judge as a lawyers we Dnt care.....

Shebi biafra protested yesterday.. erroneous concern court case n protest....

Now the protester after wasting their energy... will be begging from house to house for food now...

Cuz I cnt see a good or responsible man like his or ha business to protest for a man that has case.....Evn their family can protest e com be you.

I am igbos n live in one of the claim biafra region Bt I can't waste my time on rubbish.. wen any of their family member are not saying anything e cum b me wet Neva see d man before.

Wetin him Don Eva gv me...mke I go protest die Lik that guy wet die n tomorrow kanu go comprehensive deir my corpse go dey ground...

Begin mke I go open my shop jare...the only tin I need from biafra is...anytime inside wan protest make inside tell me mke I lock my shop go Slp till inside finish..then I go cum watch dead corpses....

Cuz me I cnt die for any body..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by Charly68: 8:12am On Jan 19, 2016
When Obj spoke I knew life is not going to be easy for Kanu ...The Govt will keep him incommunicado from his evil foreign sponsors ...he was just being gullible to be used for cash sake.. He can not eat his cake and have it for his cessionist plan ..There was an accord after Gowon called off the civil war & that accord says the task to keep Nigeria one is sancrosant ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters / Buhari: Attack On NDA Can’t Dampen Morale Of Our Military / Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.