Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,179 members, 7,829,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable (51392 Views)

Francis Mgboh, Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Writes Orji Uzor Kalu For His Negotiation / Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Weeps In Court After IPOB Leader Was Granted Bail. Photos / Dasuki And Olisah Metuh's Appearance In Court - The Difference (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by northernboy: 8:19am On Jan 19, 2016
Samakus:
Kanu must be regretting starting this. Im think say im be Ojukwu shey? At the fullness of time, im go know say akara n moi moi no be brothers.

Call me SAMAKUS
how many years did late Mandela stayed in prison ,25 years incase you don't know, but he later end up a freedom fighter and the greatest black man that ever liveth , what about Martin Luther King, also a freedom fighter that fought for his people, KANU will end up an hero, this I can see happening shortly.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by northernboy: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2016
how many years did late Mandela stayed in prison ,27 years incase you don't know, but he later end up a freedom fighter and the greatest black man that ever liveth , what about Martin Luther King, also a freedom fighter that fought for his people, KANU will end up an hero, this I can see happening shortly, cos I don't support what my people from the north are doing by disobeying court order, BUHARI is a clown for this, in fact he's a slowpoke and a coward for breaking the law of our land.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by menxer: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Alikote:
from selling gala to importing container that the ibo man dream .not monkey in the zoo

I wonder why that dream is not from selling gala to exporting containers...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by bakila: 8:50am On Jan 19, 2016
porshuch:
see the public notice. Check yesterday vanguard page 7.
Hmmmmmm. So that is how Kanu runs IPOB. Family business where wife sacks brothers and associates? I thought Mefor is deputy dilector.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by bakila: 8:53am On Jan 19, 2016
northernboy:
how many years did late Mandela stayed in prison ,27 years incase you don't know, but he later end up a freedom fighter and the greatest black man that ever liveth , what about Martin Luther King, also a freedom fighter that fought for his people, KANU will end up an hero, this I can see happening shortly, cos I don't support what my people from the north are doing by disobeying court order, BUHARI is a clown for this, in fact he's a slowpoke and a coward for breaking the law of our land.
What can you say about the brother inlaw-wife battle that is the topic at hand. Mr Northern yam eater from the east?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by Tarzaa(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2016
yahrant140:
I dnt support the idea of chasing away a lawyer. Its so bad for our democracy!
Kanu's brother did that because he wasn't comfortable with him(lawyer).
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 19, 2016
menxer:

I wonder why that dream is not from selling gala to exporting containers...
it could be innosa motors from selling bike spare to manufacturing car and bikes .or dangote from selling sweet as a kid to exporting cement from nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by makazona(m): 9:09am On Jan 19, 2016
I believe was set as a trap for the Nigerian Government by some unseen hands...Perfect care should be taken.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by reuben79: 9:15am On Jan 19, 2016
yahrant140:
I dnt support the idea of chasing away a lawyer. Its so bad for our democracy!
who chased himits fg or kanu brother?u read d thread so?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by akinsbaba2015: 9:50am On Jan 19, 2016
makazona:
I believe was set as a trap for the Nigerian Government by some unseen hands...Perfect care should be taken.
. Which useless trap from dirty hands, if you care to listen the world is troubled across many fronts as we speak, can you compare your useless rants of secession with war in Syria, Iraq, CAR, Rwanda & Burundi. If any individual whether militant or secessionist cannot abide by the laws of the land he will be severely dealt with. The era of a few disgruntled elements threatening the peace, stability and sovereignty of this nation is far behind us. Have you heard from Abubakar Shekau & Asari Dokubo lately.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by ODUBEZE: 10:04am On Jan 19, 2016
yahrant140:
Squabbles over legal representation for Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), on Monday, stalled his trial for alleged treason at the federal high court, Abuja. Vincent Obetta, Kanu’s lawyer, who has represented him since the beginning of his trial at a lower court, was not in court, but another lawyer, Ifeanyi Ejiofor, who claimed that he had been hired to represent the IPOB leader, showed up.

A mild drama ensued as Kanu’s younger brother, Emmanuel asked Ejiofor to leave, impressing it on him that Obetta was the legitimate counsel of his brother. Ejiofor tarried a while, but left afterwards.

The case, however, did not come up, and Obetta told TheCable that the Kanu family was still trying to sort out issues regarding legal representation for Kanu, who has been in detention since October 14, 2015. On December 23, 2015, Kanu had refused to take his plea before Ahmed Mohammed, justice of the federal high court, Abuja, citing lack of confidence in the court.

This was after Adeniyi Ademola, another justice of the federal high court, Abuja, ordered the Department of State Services (DSS) to release him unconditionally, and after a chief magistrate court discharged and acquitted of charges of criminal intimidation and ownership of unlawful society. Meanwhile, Obetta has refuted reports that Kanu is ill, and that he is being tortured in custody. According to him, Kanu is in high spirits and healthy.

https://www.thecable.ng/kanus-brother-orders-lawyer-out-of-court
KANU will not make any plea now because Ahmed
Mohammed, will simply carry out the FG biddings.
Judiciary is independent indeed!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by emerem: 10:14am On Jan 19, 2016
chronos:
Nairaland and misleading headlines though..
Not minding how late truth comes, lies never last. The mantra of IPOB 'Truth Is Life' ( ezi okwu bu ndu) is formidable. This drama will definetly metamorphose season film if not checked.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by Super1Star: 10:53am On Jan 19, 2016
favoredc:
U can type but lack sense,fool like u.i saw ur obituary poster in a dream

Lmaoooo.

I have definitely become your nightmare.

By the way, not only will you be buried this year, everything and everybody that knows you will become your source of sorrow this year.

Shango will ruin every member of your family down to the ones in the womb.

Ogun will have his bath with the blood of every single member of your family.

Yemoja will cease every joy in your life.

Ase. Beeni ki o se ri fun e ni odun yii. Idiota.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by solreb: 11:07am On Jan 19, 2016
I think it is all part of the delay tactics of IPOB for KANU to beat Mandela's record of 27 years in prison. He has just spent only 3 months out of 27 years. My prayer is that God will give him the strength and courage to beat the record and got himself in Guineas book if record. Long live Nigeria.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by Churchillsaug(m): 11:48am On Jan 19, 2016
muri4mig:
Instead of the IPOB youth to go sell their fathers' land to raise money to defend their dilector at the court, they are busy constituting nuisance in the name of protest. His brother is left in this mess alone. He can't continue paying the first lawyer and the lawyer took the exit door from the case. Very soon that one that call himself Kanu will be left alone to rut in kirikiri at the mercy of hardened criminals.
the guy have done 3month now ooh. Like play like play he will do 4yrs in there and nobody will hear about IPOB again
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by akinsbaba2015: 12:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
ODUBEZE:

KANU will not make any plea now because Ahmed
Mohammed, will simply carry out the FG biddings.
Judiciary is independent indeed!
. It's simple, he doesn't take his plea in court he remains in DSS confinement. Is it not shameful that no SAN was willing to stake his reputation in his defence in court. It's simply a selfish agenda he pursued and see where it has landed him. No one will show love to a demented individual who preached hate against his compatriots. He's learning the HARD way and this will be a deterrent to future rascals.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by Emeraldcute(f): 8:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
farouk0403:

Who? You mean the lawyer or kanu's brother?
every body involved
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by farouk0403(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Emeraldcute:

every body involved
Ok ma
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Chased Out Of Court - The Cable by makazona(m): 9:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
akinsbaba2015:
. Which useless trap from dirty hands, if you care to listen the world is troubled across many fronts as we speak, can you compare your useless rants of secession with war in Syria, Iraq, CAR, Rwanda & Burundi. If any individual whether militant or secessionist cannot abide by the laws of the land he will be severely dealt with. The era of a few disgruntled elements threatening the peace, stability and sovereignty of this nation is far behind us. Have you heard from Abubakar Shekau & Asari Dokubo lately.
Filling up the whole thread with your uninformed comments will not serve any purpose but show more of your ignorance. the bolded is a testimony to the fact that you are a bigot. Do you know where i am from or does it mean anyone that disagree with your point of view is a Biafran.

Go to hell with ur selfish way of thinking and the world will not miss you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Evidence On Sanusi's Mistress Scandal - Sahara Reporters / Buhari: Attack On NDA Can’t Dampen Morale Of Our Military / Photos Of A DPO Who Was Injured In Rivers During Today's Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.