Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,630 members, 7,813,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:45 AM

I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage (6349 Views)

Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
I made that as a new year resolution. I have been celibate for some months now, though it's not easy but I am determined to wait till marriage before I get down again.

My only challenge now are my suitors, they all want to "enter the place". They ask if I'm a virgin I answer yes, but a secondary one, then they get angry, they hardly continue the chase, I am confused.

I won't be distracted though

Team secondary virgin

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by bigiyaro(m): 4:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I made that as a new year resolution. I have been celibate for some months now, though it's not easy but I am determined to wait till marriage before I get down again.

My only challenge now are my suitors, they all want to "enter the place". They ask if I'm a virgin I answer yes, but a secondary one, then they get angry, they hardly continue the chase, I am confused.

Team secondary virgin
pls what's a secondary Virgin.

4 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by HURUCHI(m): 4:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
lifeisabitch:

Team secondary virgin

Good for u
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by divinehand2003(m): 4:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
OP must be a member of People Deceiving People's party (PDP). Secondary virginity kor, primary virginity ni

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by joystickextend1(m): 4:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
bigiyaro:
pls what's a secondary Virgin.

A girl that has been f.i.n.gered or at a particular time had s .ee.x once or twice or better-still a girl that enjoy regular f.i.ngering and b.l.owjobs but havnt had the main c.or.k inside ...i might be wrong though but thats the common definition
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Maxi112: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
what's secondary virgin? once u are not primary or nursery virgin, na area u be! breast way slack dn slack no revival,

dey there dey gv ur self hope, e go hook u very soon... watch and see
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by obiorathesubtle: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
take your virginity.. Pour glitter all over it, stick it in hot chocolate and go _fuck your sister with it..

Your fucking vagina!

Your fucking hymen!

Your fucking hapless personality

Your fucking decisions!

None of our fucking business!

Don't bring this fucking virginity shiit here anymore!!

6 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by MrCork: 4:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
lifeisabitch:

Team secondary virgin

...ONILA....YOU HAVE STARTED AGAIN THIS YEAR WiT YOR DUMB THREADS.....STOP CREEATINN THREADS OUTTTER BOREDOM! undecided
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by bigiyaro(m): 4:38pm On Jan 18, 2016
joystickextend1:

A girl that has been f.i.n.gered or at a particular time had s .ee.x once or twice or better-still a girl that enjoy regular f.i.ngering and b.l.owjobs but havnt had the main c.or.k inside ...i might be wrong though but thats the common definition
kikikikikikikik, i think this stewwpid term ws coined to console some depressed females. What of tertiary Virgin.
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Penssuwa(m): 4:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
In Igbo, si ebe a puo.
Nothing like secondary virginity. If you wanna quit sex, quit it and let your reason be that you don't want to chumber until marriage, or that you've repented, and not this ya tertiary virgin stuff. It appears you feel inferior for having been mercilessly drilled and you are creating a mental safe-house under the guise of secondary whatever

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by joe17: 4:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
joystickextend1:

compromised definition.... Lol

I think it's a celibate who has gotten her hymen broken through sexual intercourse, it doesn't matter if u did it once or a million times before. That is abstaining from sex after being disvirgined

(am still not sure there is anything like secondary virgin)
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by godoluwa(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
MrCork:

...ONILA....YOU HAVE STARTED AGAIN THIS YEAR WiT YOR DUMB THREADS.....STOP CREEATINN THREADS OUTTTER BOREDOM! undecided
kikikikiki, u quickly recognize dat biitch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by chronos: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Secondary virgin?..virgin don get school

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Now dis is funny cheesycheesycheesy

Wt has ur virginity gotten to do wit us dt u had 2bring it here fr us 2c? grin

Uve decided to go celibate? Gud fr u, don't come here to disturb us like u wil come nd inform us again wen sum1 finally gbensh u. cheesy

Ur virginity ur fuckn biznes!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Now dis is funny cheesycheesycheesy

Wt has ur virginity gotten to do wit us dt u had 2bring it here fr us 2c? grin

Uve decided to go celibate? Gud fr u, don't come here to disturb us like u wil come nd inform us again wen sum1 finally gbensh u. cheesy

Ur virginity ur fuckn biznes!
shut da Bleep up, posting on Nairaland is free of charge, I have observed all the rules provided by sêun, no rule says I shouldn't inform people of my decision to go celibate, so biiitch Bleep uff to hellll fire, biitch.

Nice signature btw
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
lifeisabitch:
shut da Bleep up, posting on Nairaland is free of charge, I have observed all the rules provided by sêun, no rule says I shouldn't inform people of my decision to go celibate, so biiitch Bleep uff to hellll fire, biitch.

Nice signature btw
lmaoo..ok den pls do a live video fr us 2c wen dt guy is abt to straff u. cheesy cheesy

Bye till den
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
take your virginity.. Pour glitter all over it, stick it in hot chocolate and go _fuck your sister with it..

Your fucking vagina!

Your fucking hymen!

Your fucking hapless personality

Your fucking decisions!

None of our fucking business!

Don't bring this fucking virginity shiit here anymore!!
shut the fucck up biitch.
Secondary virgin indeed... Heard that phrase once on NTA..

You wanna abstain? fine..

But after having sex with countless nigg.ass

Wake up ma'am,, u aren't a virgin anymore...

U've been defiled... So the term virgin doesn't define you.. Not even at a secondary or tertiary state...#TongueOut
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by ardel(f): 4:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
My dear, there is no need to be confused. Make up your mind and pray about it GOD will see you through till the end. The man that is yours will wait till you are married.Your husband should share same view as you. Be patient, GOD will send that man that wont ask you for sex till marriage Remain Blessed.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Omavik:
Secondary virgin indeed... Heard that phrase once on NTA..

You wanna abstain? fine..

But after having sex with countless nigg.ass

Wake up ma'am,, u aren't a virgin anymore...

U've been defiled... So the term virgin doesn't define you.. Not even at a secondary or tertiary state...#TongueOut
a woman that hasn't had sex for a couple of months, years is a tight as a primary virgin

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
ardel:
My dear, there is no need to be confused. Make up your mind and pray about it GOD will see you through till the end. The man that is yours will wait till he marries you. I was celibate over 9yrs and married and it was like the first time again. Your husband should share same view as you. Be patient, GOD will send that man that wont ask you for sex till marriage Remain Blessed.
bless you too sister

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by SasEbhohon(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Sister shoroniyen? secondary virginity ke
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
chronos:
Secondary virgin?..virgin don get school
use your head
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Kingsasian(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Maxi112:
what's secondary virgin? once u are not primary or nursery virgin, na area u be! breast way slack dn slack no revival,

dey there dey gv ur self hope, e go hook u very soon... watch and see
she fit don do abortion join sef.....hahahahahahaha
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
lmaoo..ok den pls do a live video fr us 2c wen dt guy is abt to straff u. cheesy cheesy

Bye till den
slowpoke, daft bittch, stupid whorre, naughty naughty biitch, vj licking biitch, now fucck off to hell fire.
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Olasco93: 5:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
In the words of undisputed Hon. Patrick Obahiangbön:
Your glorious Kitty-Kat has be slammed upon the High places.
How are the Mighty fallen. Tell it not on Social Media, publish it not on the Streets of Nairaland LEST the daughters of the 'Uncircumcised' rejoice!
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by joe17: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
Penssuwa:
In Igbo, si ebe a puo.
Nothing like secondary virginity. If you wanna quit sex, quit it and let your reason be that you don't want to chumber until marriage, or that you've repented, and not this ya tertiary virgin stuff. It appears you feel inferior for having been mercilessly drilled and you are creating a mental safe-house under the guise of secondary whatever
word**
I don't know what is wrong with our girls, why can't they come out clean and say it as it is, I mean the decision is good but calling it virginity of a sort is pure self-deception which worse still shows your inferiority complex.

I don't like girls with low self esteem.
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by kaziblake(f): 5:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
lifeisabitch:

Team secondary virgin
I support your decision.
Don't allow any man distract you.
God will surely send your own husband.

1 Like

Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
kaziblake:
I support your decision.
Don't allow any man distract you.
God will surely send your own husband.
amen sister, amen.
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I am a slowpoke, daft bittch, stupid whorre, naughty naughty biitch, vj licking biitch, I knw am goin to hell fire.
don't come here tellin us wat u do biiissshh! Ure cumin here to tell us crap cos ur alhaji gav u small tym 2rest abii afta 100 rounds of butt grinding abii cheesycheesy. Lol. Omg u jxt finish doin all those shiitts u typd uu der ? Granny, i bet ull need pampers soon cheesygrin now go shower b4 he gts ready fr anoda round.

Byeeeeeee cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by chronos: 5:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
lifeisabitch:
use your head
I should be telling you that..
There's nothing like secondary virgin. Either you're a virgin or not.
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Penssuwa(m): 5:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
don't come here tellin us wat u do biiissshh! Ure cumin here to tell us crap cos ur alhaji gav u small tym 2rest abii afta 100 rounds of butt grinding abii cheesycheesy. Lol. Omg u jxt finish doin all those shiitts u typd uu der ? Granny, i bet ull need pampers soon cheesygrin now go shower b4 he gts ready fr anoda round.

Byeeeeeee cheesy
Her problem is purely insecurity, her monicker says it all. Don't you think U were a bit harsh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nothing Describes Good Sex More Than How This Picture Explained It. Hilarious!! / Reasons Why Ladies' Breasts Sag Fast / BBN2020: Ozo Bought 8000 Sim Cards And Voted For Nengi (photos, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.