Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,000 members, 7,835,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage (6382 Views)

Blogger, Nancy Desire: "Should I Keep My Virginity Till Marriage?" / Ladies! Does Keeping Your Virginity Till Marriage Make You A Better Person?? / 26-Year-Old Virgin Lady Decides To Remain So Till Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
naughtynaughty:
don't try me oooo

Watch out fr my new thread mehn.. tongue posting dem here as e dey hold. Den u must post urs too *straightface*

Else aw sue u for breach of contract cheesy
Errrm....Why Not??cool

I'd post mine immediately! Carry on!
Ah dey Your back jaweh....grin

Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by fulfillbill(m): 11:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
Estharfabian:
Uh.....

My New equipped Troublesome Self!grin

Smartypants! back to my question...Miss me Or nah?cool

Prolly ur smarty-bikini...eventho i was expecting a gold-platted koboko.

Dissappointed! Nitie
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
fulfillbill:

Prolly ur smarty-bikini...eventho i was expecting a gold-platted koboko.
Dissappointed! Nitie
shockedangrysad
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by ineedajobfast: 12:59am On Jan 19, 2016
Omavik:
Yimu!!!!Who's talking bout tight kitten undecided mtchwwww...

You are no longer worthy of the word VIRGIN...You've been defiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiled... You aren't in your pure form no more.. D.ick don break ur hymen... And who knows,,maybe countless number of d.ickssssssssssssss...

Just say u wanna abstain... We can relate with that better..
Secondary virgin kor,,University virgin ni.....
i love you
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 1:20am On Jan 19, 2016
Dunno why you feel the need to put a title on it. Why not just say you've decided not to have any more sex until you get married ?

But if giving it a name makes u feel better, sha go for it
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Lexusgs430: 1:44am On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I made that as a new year resolution. I have been celibate for some months now, though it's not easy but I am determined to wait till marriage before I get down again.

My only challenge now are my suitors, they all want to "enter the place". They ask if I'm a virgin I answer yes, but a secondary one, then they get angry, they hardly continue the chase, I am confused.

I won't be distracted though

Team secondary virgin

Either you are a virgin or not!!! If the rod has passed through your river oworonsoki, you are no longer a virgin!!!
NB: Secondary virgin is simply a fallacy!!!
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by dexy007(m): 2:24am On Jan 19, 2016
Some ladies can be dumb sha!
Imagine this convo:

Bae: I really wished u were the guy that broke ma virginity.

Boo: It's ok, am wif u now, that's all that matters.

Bae: Thank God am still a secondary virgin & am looking forward to you bursting me real hard on our wedding night.

Boo: *very interested now* How do you mean? Primary! Secondary!!

Bae: I promised myself that only the man I marry will have an^l s3x with me since I lost the other when I was naive.

Boo: are you serious? (this babe wan turn me to gay, no wahala I go sample her before she go dis nyt).
Bae! I want it now, compensate me.

Bae: No, that's the only pride I have left, I can't.

Boo: ok then! *Wears clothes back angrily, stepping outta bed*

Bae: It's Ok na! Stop!! Oya come.....

Mtcheeeew! You just begin to wonder whether they run on 120MB of RAM.
*non-fiction*
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Dunno why you feel the need to put a title on it. Why not just say you've decided not to have any more sex until you get married ?

But if giving it a name makes u feel better, sha go for it
everything has a name, you just defined secondary virginity, why not call a thing by its name?

Just like saying a virgin shoulld say I have never had sex rather than say she's virg
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:05am On Jan 19, 2016
dexy007:
Some ladies can be dumb sha!
Imagine this convo:

Bae: I really wished u were the guy that broke ma virginity.

Boo: It's ok, am wif u now, that's all that matters.

Bae: Thank God am still a secondary virgin & am looking forward to you bursting me real hard on our wedding night.

Boo: *very interested now* How do you mean? Primary! Secondary!!

Bae: I promised myself that only the man I marry will have an^l s3x with me since I lost the other when I was naive.

Boo: are you serious? (this babe wan turn me to gay, no wahala I go sample her before she go dis nyt).
Bae! I want it now, compensate me.

Bae: No, that's the only pride I have left, I can't.

Boo: ok then! *Wears clothes back angrily, stepping outta bed*

Bae: It's Ok na! Stop!! Oya come.....

Mtcheeeew! You just begin to wonder whether they run on 120MB of RAM.
*non-fiction*
grin
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Ifakiland(m): 9:05am On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I made that as a new year resolution. I have been celibate for some months now, though it's not easy but I am determined to wait till marriage before I get down again.

My only challenge now are my suitors, they all want to "enter the place". They ask if I'm a virgin I answer yes, but a secondary one, then they get angry, they hardly continue the chase, I am confused.

I won't be distracted though

Team secondary virgin

wats d name of d shit u smoked? I need to smoke same and forget my past mistakes...fool.
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 19, 2016
Ifakiland:

wats d name of d shit u smoked? I need to smoke same and forget my past mistakes...fool.
u are a fool
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
everything has a name, you just defined secondary virginity, why not call a thing by its name?

Just like saying a virgin shoulld say I have never had sex rather than say she's virg
Dunno if you can compare the terms "virgin" and "secondary virgin" in terms of legitimacy but sha I understand.
More power to you, madam wink
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
MrsPhyno:

Dunno if you can compare the terms "virgin" and "secondary virgin" in terms of legitimacy but sha I understand.
More power to you, madam wink
cool
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by eroticecstasy: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Maxi112:
what's secondary virgin? once u are not primary or nursery virgin, na area u be! breast way slack dn slack no revival,

dey there dey gv ur self hope, e go hook u very soon... watch and see

i understand her, she is now a rebranded born against, she go like join up to 6 groups in the church, cover head, wear maternity gown......

ah! Sister, a worn tire is a worn tire, mokop?

no matter how much you repair danfo, it can never be tear rubber, danfo na danfo

abeg shift
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
ineedajobfast:
i love you
Awwwww!! Now you wanna make me cry...

Lol.. Thanks
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by ineedajobfast: 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2016
Omavik:

Lol.. Thanks
You believe in love at first sight (picture tinz) too?
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by ineedajobfast: 12:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
Omavik:

Lol.. Thanks
wanna be friends, will that be ok?
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
When different guys hve succeeded in drilling your hole to the extent of creating chambers.....some don even build hotels and guest houses inside ur pussay...u cun come here come dey type rubbish!....May God punish you and those your dirty fingers you used in typing this crap!...Mtcheew....quote me and i'll disgrace your life here....just try me!!....Secondary Virginity ko, Tertiary Virginity ni..
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by ojojohn20(m): 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2016
secondary kor tertiary
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
ineedajobfast:
wanna be friends, will that be ok?
Alright.. No problems
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by ineedajobfast: 11:02pm On Jan 22, 2016
Omavik:
Alright.. No problems
thanks, you're beautiful.
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Secondary ... neva knew virginity had spare parts...
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Secondary ... neva knew virginity had spare parts...
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
ineedajobfast:
thanks, you're beautiful.
Thanks
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by ineedajobfast: 3:25pm On Jan 24, 2016
Omavik:
Thanks
if you don't mind, I will love to have a nice private chat with you.
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
ineedajobfast:
if you don't mind, I will love to have a nice private chat with you.
Alright
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by ineedajobfast: 11:33pm On Jan 24, 2016
Omavik:
Alright
sorry to bother you dear, but could you hit me up on whatsapp, 09036988336 ,twud be easier that way, thanks.
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by chineduemmao: 12:57pm On Apr 18, 2016
Omo! shoo! which one come be secondary virginity again?
Re: I Have Decided To Keep My Secondary Virginity Till Marriage by chineduemmao: 1:00pm On Apr 18, 2016
joystickextend1:

A girl that has been f.i.n.gered or at a particular time had s .ee.x once or twice or better-still a girl that enjoy regular f.i.ngering and b.l.owjobs but havnt had the main c.or.k inside ...i might be wrong though but thats the common definition
na you funny pass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help: My Fiance Saw My Post On Nairaland, Now She's Calling It A Quit / Am I Beautiful ? / 10 Steps On How To Friendzone A Girl Without Hurting Her Feelings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.