Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? (1950 Views)

Ladies, Will You Marry A Guy Earning N60,000 Monthly Salary? / Can You Date Your Boss Or Colleague?: Nigerians React / Ladies: Can You Marry A Man Who Is Currently Earning N50,000 Monthly As Salary? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
In some (if not all) relationships, the financial status of both parties matter. So ladies, if you earn for example, N1 million per month, would you date or marry a man with a monthly income of N100,000?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Even ashawo for lekki sef no fit earn 1million monthly. Armed robbers no fit earn 1million monthly so wch kind job she wan dey do if she no be drugpusher.

In reality we cld say 300k to 100k. But I can tell u that whatever would make a girl say no to dat question is also what they claim to hate in men -ego.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Theyveedo(m): 5:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
B
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lol at space bookers grin
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Even ashawo for lekki sef no fit earn 1million monthly. Armed robbers no fit earn 1million monthly so wch kind job she wan dey do if she no be drugpusher.

In reality we cld say 300k to 100k. But I can tell u that whatever would make a girl say no to dat question is also what they claim to hate in men -ego.
If the lady is a petroleum engineer at a multi-national oil company, or a bank manager, it's possible for her to be earning millions of Naira monthly.
The likes of Exxon-Mobil and Total pay fresh graduates N1 million and N3 million/month respectively.
Nevertheless, N300k - N100k is still a big gap
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by crismark(m): 6:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
I go answer u but wait make I chop my bread nd pure water finish..........10nks 4 ur understanding

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
CFCman:

If the lady is a petroleum engineer at a multi-national oil company, or a bank manager, it's possible for her to be earning millions of Naira monthly.
The likes of Exxon-Mobil and Total pay fresh graduates N1 million and N3 million/month respectively.
Nevertheless, N300k - N100k is still a big gap
I hear. So hw many of such ladies dey NL now?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

I don't know. But they sure exist in Nigeria
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by octopusfreaky(f): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

i am one of them oo
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Michizzy(f): 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why not?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by AwesomeDuru(m): 6:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
shocked Goodness gracious!!
I don't like even the idea but If I really liked him...yeah.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
octopusfreaky:
i am one of them oo
Lol. Nice wish jawe
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
AwesomeDuru:
First of all, why does the size of my pocket have to determine anything?
Secondly, marrying a lady who earns more than I do is just sexy!
Lastly, it'll be hard to see a lady who earns a decent income, apart from the ones that breathe through their legs

Lol. Most ladies don't do runs
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
QueenValerie:
shocked Goodness gracious!!
I don't like even the idea but If I really liked him...yeah.
Cool
The highest earning female footballer - USA's Alex Morgan - earns about $3 million per year, but her fiancé earns 'only' $85,000/yr.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by executioner27: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Radical...no dey yan like u no dey educated.Must the girls be in NL to answer that kwesion?its an open kwesion.We know ppl that earn such.It is possible...period.so its left 4 the ladies to ans and for guys to comment.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
executioner27:

Radical...no dey yan like u no dey educated.Must the girls be in NL to answer that kwesion?its an open kwesion.We know ppl that earn such.It is possible...period.so its left 4 the ladies to ans and for guys to comment.
And hermaphrodites to quote?

U saw my monicker. Na radical dey educated. Blunt is just blunt..its not educated.

Besides, d person on whose thread I commented has defended himself. Are u doing an extra bidding?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by cruzita(f): 6:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
ofcos .I will support him in anyway I can if he permits
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
cruzita:
ofcos .I will support him in anyway I can if he permits
cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Would a male banker earning N300k agree to date Linda Ikeji? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by virginice: 9:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
It is possible. But will the guy not misbehave and say she's disrespectful even when she isn't?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why not
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Yea, no reason
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 20, 2016
cool
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 09, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Why not
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Fraih(f): 1:06pm On Mar 09, 2016
Of course I can, nobody made it a given that all relationship responsibilities should be on the guy. smiley
However, 3M to 100k is too wide a gap. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by firstking01(m): 1:29pm On Mar 09, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

jeeez, cnt believe this is coming from a guy, i knw you are enlightened and educated, aren't you??,,,,@your former statement, we have ladies who earn more than N1M a month brother, them plenty for ph eh..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 09, 2016
firstking01:
jeeez, cnt believe this is coming a guy, i knw you are enlightened and educated, aren't you??,,,,@your former statement, we have ladies who earn more than N1M a month brother, them plenty for ph eh..
Exactly. Ladies that work in a professional capacity for oil companies could earn that much every month.
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Codedzng: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2016
Is it a must A man Must earn More than his Girlfriend/fiance in a good relationship?
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Michizzy(f): 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
It's a tough question o
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 09, 2016
Codedzng:
Is it a must A man Must earn More than his Girlfriend/fiance in a good relationship?
No
Re: Ladies, Can You Date A Guy Earning Less Than You? by myfantasies(f): 10:32pm On Mar 09, 2016
Of course i can

As long as he is earning something at the end of the month, it's ok, no matter how little it is

D most important thing is that he is working, not just sitting at home and lazing around

(1) (2) (Reply)

13 Things U Hear When A Nigerian Girl Likes You / Kenyan Singer Married To Popular Nigerian Pastor, Cuddles Him Like A Baby (pics / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.