Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures (4954 Views)

On The Peace Move Between Tonyebarcanista,IPOB Agitators, And Others / Tonyebarcanista Ndoki Is Not And Will Never Be An Ijaw Land / Tonyebarcanista's Brilliant Article Featured On Naij.com (2) (3) (4)

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by DaBullIT(m): 6:04am On Jan 19, 2016
Haters gonna hate
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by momentoftruth: 6:05am On Jan 19, 2016
abduljabbar4:

That's one of the major differences between us. You click like on every pro pdp post while we hardly click like on pro APC posts. You have more unity compared to us
i don't click like to post because the was pro PDP, i click like to post that Addresses issues fairly and truthfully with common sense, if you see what tonyebarca wrote during the budget saga …
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by momentoftruth: 6:08am On Jan 19, 2016
Yhinkss:
When has being reasonable turn to supporting APC? Must he show support for corruption to be acknowledged a PDP supporter
what do you call being reasonable?

is being reasonable supporting that the budget was not tempered with, or being reasonable are the things you want to hear
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by dahaz(m): 6:13am On Jan 19, 2016
I think i know the lady behind the twitter account.She is actually on nairaland and was his top political ally until they fell out on a thread barcanister opened that favours APC which did not go down well with her.. lipsrsealed
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by abduljabbar4(m): 6:17am On Jan 19, 2016
momentoftruth:
i don't click like to post because the was pro PDP, i click like to post that Addresses issues fairly and truthfully with common sense, if you see what tonyebarca wrote during the budget saga …

Hmm then why is it that when there is any good news you will see some people simply typing "buhari is a dullard" and getting 200+likes. Is that what addresses issues fairly and truthfully with common sense to you?

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by momentoftruth: 6:32am On Jan 19, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Hmm then why is it that when there is any good news you will see some people simply typing "buhari is a dullard" and getting 200+likes. Is that what addresses issues fairly and truthfully with common sense to you?
we are talking on personal terms, i don't know about others. even the statement gej is clueless attracts likes as well, true or false?
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by Demallcrazy(m): 7:03am On Jan 19, 2016
momentoftruth:
we are talking on personal terms, i don't know about others. even the statement gej is clueless attracts likes as well, true or false?
because d pesin dat posted had made komplete 10/10 sense. Jonadumb was clueless & a komplete yam eater/sharer. cool
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by engineerboat(m): 7:30am On Jan 19, 2016
momentoftruth:
All suspicious activity spotted again
Another jobless on the loose again, is @TonyeBarcanista the same with @NPDPYF, you can well accuse @adeyanjudeji the new media for pep as well.

Abel go get profitable job jare, owuro lojo ara mi,
Ma se fi owuro re sere
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by momentoftruth: 7:39am On Jan 19, 2016
engineerboat:

Another jobless on the loose again, is @TonyeBarcanista the same with @NPDPYF, you can well accuse @adeyanjudeji the new media for pep as well.

Abel go get profitable job jare, owuro lojo ara mi,
Ma se fi owuro re sere
wetin concern this yellowba he - dog
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by momentoftruth: 7:40am On Jan 19, 2016
Demallcrazy:
because d pesin dat posted had made komplete 10/10 sense. Jonadumb was clueless & a komplete yam eater/sharer. cool
see painment, go and arrest him na
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by Demallcrazy(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2016
momentoftruth:
see painment, go and arrest him na
Sai Baba won't arrest him, dats waste of time. Na jona inner family memberz 4 bayelsa dia gor use dia own hand arrest am 4 shortchangin dem.
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by docadams: 9:19am On Jan 19, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Whether he is APC or pdp is not our problem as long as he will continue saying the truth he will have our support.

That is it. Truth and politics are incompatible.
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by PAINGAIN: 9:26am On Jan 19, 2016
yeanka007:

Why can't you guys just let Tonye be, when he was against apc, we didn't cry we foul because that's call a sportsmanship.

Must he always support all pdp or biafra actions?

A sensible man should not be biased and that's what Tonyebacaniata is doing.

How I wish Igbos are as sensible as he is and one fact Igbos should know is that " An opposition is not wrong all the time"

Please my Igbos people kindly grow up.
look at this yoruba mofo. What concerns biafra with this issue? Can't u yoruba idiooots let igbos b for just one minute? Sportsmanship my assss. I remember how u yorubas rained all kind of insults against barcanista when he chose jonathan over buhari. U yoruba mamparas even cursed him. U people r pathetic, honestly.
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by PAINGAIN: 9:30am On Jan 19, 2016
Demallcrazy:
and buhadullllard is super clueless and confused and a comfirmed gworo chewer.

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by engineerboat(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2016
momentoftruth:
wetin concern this yellowba he - dog
Yo know get work at all, at all

so only yoruba people can speak yoruba, for your illusioned mind

Abeg go get work to do jare. Everyday, barcanista this barcanista that. is that the new opperating sytem your brain is formated with.
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by engineerboat(m): 11:07am On Jan 19, 2016
PAINGAIN:
look at this yoruba mofo. What concerns biafra with this issue? Can't u yoruba idiooots let igbos b for just one minute? Sportsmanship my assss. I remember how u yorubas rained all kind of insults against barcanista when he chose jonathan over buhari. U yoruba mamparas even cursed him. U people r pathetic, honestly.

You this people for once, how do you reason, all you are doing will do you no favour, people will think that your opinion is PDP oipinions (which is not), at this junction both APC & PDP need to get truth to their brain which PATRIOTIC Nigerians stands for one of which TonyeBarcanista belong. You dont follow tyranny, neither do you follow stealing,

Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by engineerboat(m): 11:10am On Jan 19, 2016
PAINGAIN:

a friend that will not look to his friend face and boldly tell him the truth is not a true friend. TonyeBracanista is saying the truth you are here talking trash,
are you sleeping when TonyeBracanista once said that
1. the government should not do media trials, (Which He is still standing on)
2. that all those who steal our money (APC or PDP) Should vomit it.
3. That fight against corruption should not be monopolised.

are you sleeping then, what is his offence to you,

all because he did not use his writing skill to support you Biafra.
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by Demallcrazy(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2016
PAINGAIN:
PAINMENT ambassador.
Re: Again: A Female Twitter User Accuses Tonyebarcanista, See Pictures by Demallcrazy(m): 7:53am On Feb 11, 2016
PAINGAIN:
Ur own bowl of hot kunu

Youths! If PMB Is Kicked Out In 2019, Whom Are We Going To Kick In? / Sowore To Be Arrainged In Court For Rape / FG, Ogun Partner On Borehole Projects For Rural Communities