Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,172 members, 7,829,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped (80428 Views)

Victor Ibeh: "My Son Had His 1st Kiss, Friends Told Him To Sleep With A Virgin" / See What My Girlfriend Told Me When I Told Her I Lost My Phone / Wow Today Is The Happiest Day Of My Life Because My Girlfriend Told Me This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by mumihaja(f): 9:23am On Jan 19, 2016
Now available.
Male fertility Chinese pills-Wu Zi Yan Zong Wan-boost counts, motility and morphology
Female fertility Chinese pills- Taojing Cu Wan Yu-boost ovulation, progesterone, clear tubal adhesions
Clean Point tampon-unblock tubes and cleans uterus
Instead Softcups
Ovulation and pregnancy strips-Easy@home product
Send an email to mumihaja@gmail.com
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by LordReed(m): 9:37am On Jan 19, 2016
Some guys think that once a girl is crying it is an invitation to console her by sex. SMH.
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by Nobody: 9:40am On Jan 19, 2016
nastyesco:

Bleep u my mother, the Beatch....I won't have a daughter like u...who doesn't know her priority...their is something called virginity and she ll keep her pride of womanhood till marriage not a lost child like u...bleeping every rod u cn find

Are you a virgin?undecided
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by fortunechy(m): 9:41am On Jan 19, 2016
just negodu

Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

my dear, I tire ooo....sometimes, we ladies, the level of our comprehension baffles me....seems we act before thinking....though they both should be scolded...the lady should have said no considering the fact that she was still undergoing some psychological trauma....

the guy should have just let that day pass... allow her to heal up and all....
you are right .. Both should be blamed....guy should be caring enough to comfort her during this period of confession without sex and a simple no from the lady would have stop his crap

1 Like

Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by iswallker(m): 9:50am On Jan 19, 2016
janzguy:
Some guys could be really heartless. Obviously the guy is after her body.

www.divineloveudorji..co.ke/2016/01/guy-breaks-up-with-girlfriend-after-she.html?m=1

what soothes emotional pain more than a round of hot sex, it happens all the time,,, wink

story for the gods though....who raped you and where....

1 Like

Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by Abolaji741: 9:52am On Jan 19, 2016
U are talking shit[color=#000099][/color]
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by Stkingsley(m): 10:42am On Jan 19, 2016
What kind of rape were you raped? A sex with another lover of yours without your consent, I guess? Cos I am meant to understand rape by force is painful, which if it were, you won't have allowed your second lover to sleep with you.
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by shurlermoz(m): 10:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Like someone said, a normal guy would have felt irritated and all but the fact that this guy feels good about you enough to still wanna have some means he either sees the lady as a slut or he is confused.
Sex is a no no for that day I don't care how much you love each other.
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by chimoskyg(m): 11:04am On Jan 19, 2016
He want to erase their records grin
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by banio: 11:27am On Jan 19, 2016
That hole was created for forcking. You forck am they will complain. U no 4ck am they will lament. Which way be the right way
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by Rumpelstiltskin(m): 11:39am On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:
a quick question...did he force you to have sex with him?
e go better 4 u oooo
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by justmi1: 11:47am On Jan 19, 2016
Dynamite02:
She has been raped for the second time
how are we sure she was raped the first time, cos to me the babe has problems, why would she allow her bf have sex with her after the rape ordeal, except that she enjoyed the rape.
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by Dynamite02: 12:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Orikinla:
. No
He gave her sexual therapy. If he refused to have sex with her, she would say it was because she had been raped.
He just left her filled with doubts/confusion....he should have explained to her "please don't get me wrong.......I just gave you sexual therapy,so you know I still love you no matter what"
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by mikki123(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Smart guy............

1 Like

Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by shotgun22(m): 1:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Run away from him asap! You don't need anybody to by happy...focus on your personal development and the kind of guy you need will find you.. read about Joyce Meyer...she was raped by her father... you are alone, don't allow anybody take advantage of you.. HE IS A WOLF IN SHIPS CLOTHING. You need Jesus!
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 1:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
[b]Heya................... some guys lacking understanding since 1001BC
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by LARRYKING1(m): 1:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Why didn't you stop him and talk nonsense to his head if you really care about the incident . shocked kiss
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by jollymizzle(m): 1:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Y'all should shut the eff up. The story is not complete and you are taking sides
on the rape issue the questions that should be asked are
1,where was she raped 2,did she report the said incident to the police.. And if not, y? 3,did she at any point date the person in question 4,did she collect monetary gifts or other forms of favors from the alleged perpetrator? All these and more should be asked and I must say I'm disappointed in most of the responses I've seen here especially from the ladies. If I had a sister she can't be as half dumb as most of u lots. Smh
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by MarieSucre(f): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
That's good to know,now shut the fūck up & face ur front.

More retar.ded shiit. who dey borrow una subscription money?
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by Jumong01(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Giwman:
I guess He loves U......He tried to make U feel better in His own way

na so
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by tosyne2much(m): 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
ronald4lif:

Lol. Are you inferring I'm an expert in kitty-cat affairs. grin

What did she expect? The guy was just consoling her in his own way. And if he didn't love her he won't even have an eréction needless to say shag her.

Same lady complaining would have been the one humming with frustration had the boyfriend refused to touch, romance or kissed her after narrating her ordeal. The sex was just an assurance of his love to her. That guy na correct guy jare. grin
Gbaaaaa !!!! Hahahahaha lmao cheesy
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by tosyne2much(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
MarieSucre:

More retar.ded shiit. who dey borrow una subscription money?
Hahahaha roflwkmd cheesy

Madam, pls take it easy oooo. cheesy That dude is my nigga cool
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by Gbpereluvmama: 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
U did not tell us the part u screamed in ecstasy and asked him to go harder, harder and harder that made him almost break his waist. Who knows if u were d one that initiated it by asking him to show u dat he's not gonna dump u coz of this, and out of the abundance of love he has 4 u, he decided to show u by bleeping u real hard with the help of ur ecstasy request. Shaii, u carefully removed ur part and projected the guys own. This is unfair.
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by Nkwazemakennyj(m): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Test running things. well that guy mean o..........
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by Monalisa185(f): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2016
Rumpelstiltskin:
e go better 4 u oooo
Lol, amen ooo, e go better for you too oo

1 Like

Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by olaphemmy01(m): 10:11am On Jan 20, 2016
I think many of us looks more at her comment but ignore her person. "she was raped" the circumstance of her rape were not known even at this 21st century. Rape by known person can be reported and a case can be made from it, rape by unknown signifies she's doesnt portray herself in a good manner in ways of dressing, manner of speaking etc....
"its awhile they had sex" this shows that premarital sex is a normal thing in her life... why would a lady will be cheap to the extend that whenever a guy wants to sex her, she gives in....
psychologically, she wasn't crying because she was sexing her but because of previous rape....
Lets advice her to zip up and stay away from her sinful friends especially that guy..... in order to avoid further rape...
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by theunnamed: 6:25am On Jan 26, 2016
MarieSucre:

We should still blame the girl again? For What exactly?

What lesson is she suppose to learn? That her boyfriend is an insensitive SOB??

Yeah the guy is insensitive,only because opening her legs is the girl's hobby!
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by theunnamed: 6:30am On Jan 27, 2016
MarieSucre:

We should still blame the girl again? For What exactly?

What lesson is she suppose to learn? That her boyfriend is an insensitive SOB??

She prolly knew that a long time ago, so...
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by DaveHert(m): 10:22am On Jan 27, 2016
Its quite obvious the girl is nothing to the guy.
My best friend who just got into uniport, got raped in school by a cultist, and when she narated the story to me I was a wreck,I was just few inches away from crying becaus it hurts so much to even think about it, and she knows I never cry, but she could see just how much it affected me. All I could do was console her and say sweet things to her to make her feel better.

Then imagine for a moment something so terrible happens to my girlfriend, God knows I might die of a heart attack.

In a nutshell, what am saying is for a guy to not care for his girlfriend going through such a misfortune and psychological trauma, even sexing her in that state, means he is not different from the rapist and doesn't deserve the girl.

And lastly for those guys asking if she did not enjoy it, How would u feel if a gay caught u somewhere and rapes u? See how repulsive the thought is? That's the same feeling a girl gets when she is raped, so pls let's not be insensitive and control our urge for sex.
If u think otherwise, u r being less of a human than u were created to be.

2 Likes

Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by MarieSucre(f): 12:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
theunnamed:

Yeah the guy is insensitive,only because opening her legs is the girl's hobby!

f**king everything in sight is the guys hobby?? So he'll probably have sex with a goat if the konji gets too hard??
Re: See!! Boyfriend's Reaction After Girlfriend Told Him She Was Raped by MarieSucre(f): 12:45pm On Jan 28, 2016
olaphemmy01:
I think many of us looks more at her comment but ignore her person. "she was raped" the circumstance of her rape were not known even at this 21st century. Rape by known person can be reported and a case can be made from it, rape by unknown signifies she's doesnt portray herself in a good manner in ways of dressing, manner of speaking etc....
"its awhile they had sex" this shows that premarital sex is a normal thing in her life... why would a lady will be cheap to the extend that whenever a guy wants to sex her, she gives in....
psychologically, she wasn't crying because she was sexing her but because of previous rape....
Lets advice her to zip up and stay away from her sinful friends especially that guy..... in order to avoid further rape...

What the f**k are you talking about? rape by a known person? rape by an unknown person?

Have you not read of rape cases where the rapist is an uncle, a family friend or a close friend but because if the stigma that rapes carries in our society or threats made against the rape victim, the rape case is not reported.

And what do you mean by how she carries herself?? is that enough justification? oh look how fine and darper you as a boy dresses, I hope one strong gay man does not say you're seducing him and drag you into one dark corner and burst your asshole, after all it's your fault for being such a handsome guys and dressing in such a fine way.

Wait! hope you are not a rapist kinda guy this one you're justifying this shitt.

Premarital sex is normal in her life?? what of the boyfriends life? have you forgotten it takes two to have sex?

infact whose side are you on? The girl that was raped and then inadvertently raped again by her insensitive boyfriend or the sonofab***h boyfriend?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When A Lady Hardly Wears Bra And Goes Around Bra Less She Doesn't Care What You / Roman Goddess: "I Am A Luxury, Only Few Can Afford Me" - Lagos Socialite / When You Decide To Pay Your Girlfriend A Surprise Visit In School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.