Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday (4453 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / I Receive Not Less Than 150 Pms From Nairaland Babes Everyday. (pic) / I'm 39yrs Old. But I Keep Meeting Men Far Younger Than Me(35 Below)..i'm Fed UP. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Babaneh(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided

I Don tire no be small..

God help man to choose one ooĆ²oo tongue

Ojukokoro no good ooo grin

Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by pet4ril(f): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
What goes around comes around...... What happened to the ones you've been meeting undecided tongue
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Then ignore the juices and search for a spouse material that will give u everlasting juice.

3 Likes

Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Hadez(f): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Then turn the juicy babe to house material. it is not that hard
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Michellla(f): 7:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
must you taste every juicy babe that comes your way?

1 Like

Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by fulfillbill(m): 7:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
Loving that goatee tho

No homo
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Michellla:
must you taste every juicy babe that comes your way?
who doesn't like em juicy?
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by gomzy121: 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
you are not yet serious
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by IamLEGEND1: 7:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
na to sample everything first na
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Michellla(f): 7:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
who doesn't like em juicy?
which girl doesnt like a fine ass bloke too? but we look away & resist all advances cause we already got bfs.
If we can control,you guys should be able to control too smiley

1 Like

Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by 2boiz(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
If u are still seeing juicy babes, den u are not ripe for marriage.

But to b honest wit ourselfz, it's not easy to close ones eyes off d real JUICY babes o
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Michellla:
which girl doesnt like a fine ass bloke too? but we look away & resist all advances cause we already got bfs.
There we go again....... They always comparing themselves with us (men)
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Adasun(m): 7:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
op i think with my brain not my joystickundecidedif i want to settle down i settle down
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Michellla(f): 7:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
There we go again....... They always comparing themselves with us (men)
so being a man means access to taste everything tastable?
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Michellla:
so being a man means access to taste everything tastable?
Nah! That's not a license. But it only means you have lil or nuff to lose
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Michellla(f): 7:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Nah! That's not a license. But it only means you have lil or nuff to lose
Hmm.no argument.
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Michellla:
Hmm.no argument.
tongue tongue tongue tongue I'm sure you got my point
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Michellla(f): 8:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
tongue tongue tongue tongue I'm sure you got my point
honestly no
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin true! True! It's not easy.. Karishikas dy everywhere..
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by cruzita(f): 8:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
real men will know what to do
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by 3rdlegxxx(m): 8:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
I met one today too, about 2 hours back, I had my former gf waiting at my door and I met this juicy thing, lord have mercy... Don't ask for details just know that when I got home, bae don vex leave, all plea no work.... sad
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Michellla:
honestly no
good you didn't tongue
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Michellla(f): 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
good you didn't tongue
cause what you typed didnt rhyme with your initial writeup tongue
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
Michellla:
cause what you typed didnt rhyme with your initial writeup tongue
ok! I'll break it down

1. We are men
2. You lot are women
3. Nature and society does not completely frown at men double dating
4. Nature, society and everything you can think of doesn't with women being with two men at a time or picking and dropping men at will. You know what they call that
5. Men can afford to pick and drop cause they have nothing to lose
6. Women can't cuz they have so much to lose
7. Men don't depreciate in value even with many women/sex sessions
8. Women depreciate in value. The quality of their V might just loss value and all that

Etc etc etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Michellla(f): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ok! I'll break it down

1. We are men
2. You lot are women
3. Nature and society does not completely frown at men double dating
4. Nature, society and everything you can think of doesn't with women being with two men at a time or picking and dropping men at will. You know what they call that
5. Men can afford to pick and drop cause they have nothing to lose
6. Women can't cuz they have so much to lose
7. Men don't depreciate in value even with many women/sex sessions
8. Women depreciate in value. The quality of their V might just loss value and all that

Etc etc etc
lol.now i get your point,but being a girl doesnt make us less 'human' than you guys.cheesy we get attracted too.but point of this whole argument is_Just cause you can be with more than three girls at once(without being considered promiscious)doesnt mean you should. tongue there should be self control.that shows maturity.especially if you're trying to settle down like the OP.

3 Likes

Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by naijaboiy: 9:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
Michellla:
Stop Lying jare! undecided

Who looks away?
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Michellla:
lol.now i get your point,but being a girl doesnt make us less 'human' than you guys.cheesy we get attracted too.but point of this whole argument is_[b]Just cause you can be with more than three girls at once(without being considered promiscious)doesnt mean[/b] you should. tongue there should be self control.that shows maturity.especially if you're trying to settle down like the OP.
Now, I completely agree with you

But not based on the point you gave initially

It's just about priding oneself. Being able to control oneself. Not because "since ladies doesn't do it, men shouldn't"
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Michellla(f): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Now, I completely agree with you

But not based on the point you gave initially

It's just about priding oneself. Being able to control oneself. Not because "since ladies doesn't do it, men shouldn't"
Lol.fair enough wink
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Michellla(f): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
naijaboiy:

Stop Lying jare! undecided

Who looks away?
lol we look away when's he's with us lah tongue

1 Like

Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by naijaboiy: 9:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Michellla:
lol we look away when's he's with us lah tongue
Except that.

But even at that it's not all. I've noticed some girls stare at me even when they are with their boyfriend. undecided
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by danbrowndmf(m): 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2016
So if u get married at the age of 25.. You are gonna be banging one girl for the rest of your life..like for the next 50year?...Marriage should not be rushed..
Re: Snapshot:when You Want To Settle Down But You Keep Meeting Juicy Babes Everyday by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Michellla:
Lol.fair enough wink
we good? tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!!!she Has Become Too Fat For My Liking / If This Was Your Child, What Will You Name Her? / Do You Believe Church Girls Or S.U Exist? Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.