Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,598 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:53 PM

Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) (34469 Views)

Guys Celebrate Buhari's Return By Drinking Water & Fanta From The Ground (Photos / Soldiers Block Nnamdi Kanu's Convoy In Ebonyi, Kanu Comes Down (Video) / Nnamdi Kanu Receives Scroll Of Covenant From Jewish Community In Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by humanGolg1: 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by tolexy007(m): 12:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
BUHARI SELF undecided
Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by sorom4: 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Op! Community? Do you know what a community means? No be family oh! So their King and Political Leaders drinks from the small hole too? I know say you know that people wey dey lie dey go hell fire?

3 Likes

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Rogodo22(m): 12:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
I went to this village in my community in Ebonyi state. I saw their plight and I cried deep inside my heart because this is so bad for a village to have this as their means of survival. No borehole. I here by call the Ebonyi state government to look into this issue and try to rectify it. Thanks a lot.
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun

oya open borehole for them...

as par ceo nairaland

1 Like

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Bigdreams(m): 12:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thanks for making this known.

Check my signature to download the FREE REPORT on How To Successfully Start A Bulk SMS Business.
Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by MKO4ever(m): 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Except you did not do farming while grow up, this water isn't a big deal. We usually drink it every day

2 Likes

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by pentzuatzil(m): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
I don't believe jaw.... Since d land is rich with water.... Can't they just dig a well.... Waiting on the government is the dumbest thing

3 Likes

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by asdfjklhaha(f): 12:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
I went to this village in my community in Ebonyi state. I saw their plight and I cried deep inside my heart because this is so bad for a village to have this as their means of survival. No borehole. I here by call the Ebonyi state government to look into this issue and try to rectify it. Thanks a lot.
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Am from ebonyi state stop lying. Villages have community wells or streams where de fetch water from. Tell us d name of the village and local govt area so we can confirm ur story

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by ariesbull: 12:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun

Tell us the name of your village in ebonyi before we beleive you

Are your people so idiotic that they can't even open a borehole

First the name of your village

1 Like

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by hisawesomeness(m): 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Fucking liar wats the name of place?
Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Certifiedboss: 12:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wisdomkosi:
Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Seun

I served at Ebonyi , Amasiri to be precise . Where in Ebonyi is this

2 Likes

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Daresh(f): 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
And they are looking for Biafra? I no go anywhere!!!!
Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
To me that water is clean and well filtered if it is free of germs.

It looks more like a spring.
Don't make news out of nothing.
Down here in Ogbia, the home town of GEJ, there is no portable drinking water. Major source of drinking water is AP pure water imported from Ugheli Delta state.

1 Like

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Wizprodigy: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
waledeji:
An IPOD village
Atleast they are not ashamed of letting people see their plight so that a samaritan could give a lending hand btw isn't it better than suffering and smiling?
Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by islandmoon: 12:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
this is foolishness!! so, all the men in that village can not dig only one well? Op, organize a self-help project for them! am a freelance social worker, i will give you the guide line on how they can help their-self .

1 Like

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by frisky2good(m): 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
It will be difficult to clear the dirt from the surface before fetching the water.

LOVEGINO:
Sai Changee! but to be realistic, they must be dull because they suppose make it more wider & deeper. #CommonSense
Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
That is why I like my village in Kogi State. Our water comes directly from the rock and its cleaner than ever. The first time I saw how pure the water is I almost fainted. Well, I didn't know the source of the water, but it was clean as hell.
Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by jmoore(m): 12:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Borehole should be between 150,000 -200,000 naira. No one in your village has up to that amount, huh?

4 Likes

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Buraka(m): 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
End time village.
Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
islandmoon:
this is foolishness!! so, all the men in that village can not dig only one well? Op, organize a self-help project for them! am a freelance social worker, i will give you the guide line on how they can help their-self .
Bro, trust me there are no wells in the east and the middle belt because there is no water underground. You will need to dig very deep to see water and the water would be red in colour.
Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Chuksworld(m): 12:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
I don't believe that's the only source of water supply there.
Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by omenka(m): 12:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
LOVEGINO:
Sai Changee! but to be realistic, they must be dull because they suppose make it more wider & deeper. #CommonSense
Sixteen years of PDP leadership in Ebonyi and counting, this is what still exists, and you come here to shout "sai change".

Stop pretending to be a fool. Doesn't look good on you.

2 Likes

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by harsysky(m): 12:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Keneking:
They had a PDP gov for more than 16yrs. Good for them!

Foolishness is not measured by age or how one feels , but rather the ability to speak or keep quiet when one is spoken to.

You did not even consider the 1% who never voted for PDP or the fact that elections these days are not by human making. Rigging plays its part, too.

To summarise, what you wish others, that is what you must get in 10 folds.

1 Like

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
harsysky:

Foolishness is not measured by age or how one feels , but rather the ability to speak or keep quiet when one is spoken to.

You did not even consider the 1% who never voted for PDP or the fact that elections these days are not by human making. Rigging plays its part, too.

To summarise, what you wish others, that is what you must get in 10 folds.

Nonsense comment, cant they hold their leaders to account?

2 Likes

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yhinkss:
Does your village not have a name?
tuale bro, break more slangs....

2 Likes

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by tdemo(m): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
abeg park well, , who you wan dey bobo here

1 Like

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by fortunechy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
go to the north u will see worse

1 Like

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by harsysky(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Keneking:

Nonsense comment, cant they hold their leaders to account?

You're adding to your foolishness. Tell me a state that have held their leaders to account in this country of ours?

1 Like

Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by sunsewa: 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
water tank business will be lucrative there.
Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by donbenz(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wash undecided
Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by igwe123: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dont be ignorant. Ebonyi is called "salt of the natiion" for a reason. These are part of the salty water which the locals fetch, boils and allow salt to crystallize out. Ebonyi is still to invest in this business at industrial scale
Re: Source Of Drinking Water In My Community In Ebonyi (Pictures) by Jlow2: 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
u can neva hear goodnews from ebonyi state

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Berom Killings By Fulani Herdsmen Must Stop. Please,federal Gov. (graphic Pix). / Top 4 Nigerian Presidents Who Changed Nigeria By Postingday.com / Boko Haram Sacks Military Base In Magumeri, Borno. Shouts 'Allahu Akbar'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.