Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,400 members, 7,836,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Delta Governor Locks Out Officials For Coming Late - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Governor Locks Out Officials For Coming Late (1518 Views)

TCN Locks Out Workers In Abuja / Governor's Office Workers Locked Out For Coming Late In Ilorin, Kwara State (pic / Caption This Photo Of CAN President Oritsejafor & New Delta Governor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Governor Locks Out Officials For Coming Late by sheriffman(m): 2:39am On Jun 24, 2009
What can I say
a nice one there by the Gov
but what the masses want are not even public appearances where their taxes atre been spent anyhow
but meaningful and purposeful programes targeted towards improving their lives
and not cheap publicity like that.
Re: Delta Governor Locks Out Officials For Coming Late by Nasoweseam(m): 5:00am On Jun 24, 2009
Tony your humor caught me off guard and I can’t stop laughing.
Your take and perspective is the obvious reality of our governors’ fantasies.

You know there is a saying that “Sometimes to catch a Wolfe, you need to tie a PIG to a tree” and I think our governor thinks he is scoring a political point with his skin deep stunt. Can’t people see that this is just a way to distract we the people from their unpopular activities of doing nothing but suck the treasury.

Ha ha ha!!!! I sincerely think he is the PIG tying himself to a tree, because sooner or later we shall see the inefficiency and lack of foresight of this scum and 2 minute fame seekers.

Keep digging the supposed financially endowed Delta State into obscurity. It hurts to see some comments hailing this scumbag for locking people out because they are late. You know, if people are late, he needs to answer to the people of the State. Discipline must start from him. People are following his steps and accountability and responsibility to We the people of Delta State must start with this “BRUTE” called the governor

Well, it’s not how much we say that will make a difference. It’s what we do, when next election comes around. Gather your friends and organize them to mobilize people to Vote, see what is going on in IRAN today. Someday our vote will make a difference, and people’s conscience will not be bought with money.

So make I leave the matter for Martha them because, I refused to be fooled again. Not after the Crap I saw from the Last administration addressing us in the United States of all the “Great things” they have accomplished in Delta State. Boasting that they flew First class to come and give a speech that was garnished with lies up on lies, and asked what they did with the windfall from the crude oil money last year, and none of them could answer a simple direct question. Men! They made me puke.

Anyway, keep up the good work and sense of humor. And please if possible, can you help my State governor with the phone number of his counterpart in Lagos State? So he can be mentored on how to turn things around. Please I take God beg you find the number givea’m. Lol

Nasoweseam o!
Re: Delta Governor Locks Out Officials For Coming Late by Nasoweseam(m): 5:18am On Jun 24, 2009
Your take and perspective is the obvious reality of our governors’ fantasies.

You know there is a saying that “Sometimes to catch a Wolfe, you need to tie a PIG to a tree” and I think our governor thinks he is scoring a political point with this stunt. Can’t people see that this is just a way to distract we the people. How many times has he been late to official functions? He needs to be held accountable and responsible for projects and contracts not delivered on time as promised to the people of Delta State. I will give him credit for this Stunt if he can first lock himself and his contractor buddies and cohorts running the great Delta State into obscurity out, when they do not deliver on their promises.

Ha ha ha!!!! I sincerely think he is the PIG tying himself to a tree, because sooner or later we shall see the inefficiency of foresight of this scum and 2 minute fame seekers. And the only ways to hold these scumbags accountable is our VOTE. Yes some of them buy their way into the government house, but how long can they sustain that practice. People, it is our responsibility and civic duty to let them pay for their inefficiencies with our Votes.

They make me want to puke.

Nasoweseam o!
Re: Delta Governor Locks Out Officials For Coming Late by iniguy(m): 7:05am On Jun 24, 2009
Whats the big deal ? Can we hear something else?
Re: Delta Governor Locks Out Officials For Coming Late by JUO(m): 9:58am On Jun 24, 2009
"Government functionaries, commissioners, permanent secretaries and journalists were amongst those locked out. The retreat for government functionaries was scheduled to start at 9a.m, and the governor had already arrived much earlier before the affected officials came in. Mr. Uduaghan chided the officials for their penchant for coming late to official functions and negative attitude to punctuality. “In order for the much-touted national rebranding exercise to take root, people should be alive to their responsibilities, including timeliness,” he said."

he is trying but we need jobs in delta state, even if it is matches industry
Re: Delta Governor Locks Out Officials For Coming Late by Nezan(m): 11:06am On Jun 24, 2009
Naija people are a funny bunch. Rebranding should start wit the provision of basic amenities rather than shutting out people who came late to sharing of money grin grin grin grin
Re: Delta Governor Locks Out Officials For Coming Late by Wellas14(m): 12:02am On Jun 25, 2009
Change is the most constant thing. So let's be optimistic that this radical move will birth the kind of change we all are looking for in Delta state.
Re: Delta Governor Locks Out Officials For Coming Late by Nezan(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2009
Wellas14:

Change is the most constant thing. So let's be optimistic that this radical move will birth the kind of change we all are looking for in Delta state.
Re: Delta Governor Locks Out Officials For Coming Late by joobreel(m): 8:43pm On Jun 25, 2009
Mr Governor, dont be a typical naija politician who can start something. U have set a standard, SUSTAIN IT!
Re: Delta Governor Locks Out Officials For Coming Late by manny4life(m): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2009
That was funny though, but serves as a form of discipline in a society where time is disregarded. As the saying always go, Time is Money. grin grin
Re: Delta Governor Locks Out Officials For Coming Late by Nezan(m): 1:40pm On Jun 29, 2009
Nezan:

Naija people are a funny bunch. Rebranding should start wit the provision of basic amenities rather than shutting out people who came late to sharing of money grin grin grin grin
,,,,and I still repeat it.
Re: Delta Governor Locks Out Officials For Coming Late by Cholls(m): 11:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian To Be Poland's First Black Lawmaker / No Way For Pdp In South-west – Tinubu, Fashola, Ribadu / Which Tribe Believe In Nigeria Most?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.