Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). (66984 Views)

Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport / See Eleven (11) Things You Will Experience On Your Trip To Markudi, Nigeria / Recession Bites Hard, My Experience On Arikair Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by scachy(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2016
Lolz, OP u never see chomchin, they said Muslim men are jealous of their women but I think that expression is very wrong cos Indians can be jealous to the extreme wen it comes to their women (though not every part of Indians are lik that) and yet, they like women pass every other people on this planet earth. U will be amazed at d way they ll just gather n be looking at any lady that passes by as if they v never seen a lady all their life.

BTW, OP our people are languishing everywhere in d world, not only in Sharjah, especially those that are so desperate to leave d Shores of Naija hoping to get easy money in another man's country. Fellow Nairalanders, life is not easy anywhere in d world, all u need is focus n hardwork, u too can make it in Nigeria. Nevertheless, avoid those travel agents that ll promise u 500k job in any country, it's 98% impossible to get such offer y u r still in Nigeria. That same country they promised u job of 500k has a lot unemployed people in d particular country.

Again be mindful of dubious friends abroad that ll promise u automatic lucrative once u enter town, dey r only trying to use u to maximize their pocket only for u to be stranded wen u land. Some of them ll go to the extent of changing their no.once u call them from airport to inform them that u have arrived. Ur sorrowful mystery will start at the airport, that's y many of our people are in between d devil and deep red Sea abroad, wen life gets too hard on dem, they ll resort to illegal means of survival cos nobody wants to be seen as a failure if deported or returned back to naija. So they choose to live as illegal immigrants in another man's land than to be free n at d same time poor in Naija. grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Tonydeeb(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2016
Chai, me sef don know my place o...when I was younger, a friend and I, each time we finished watching an Indian movie would say "Haaa, see as dem babes fine, true to God, if I wan marry ehn, na India be my destination o"...

But seriously, I believe if you were better affluent, then twould definitely be a diff story...my guess.
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by pulsa(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2016
evegran:

Some of us didn't particularly have a choice. Family happens!
. true tho.
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Edygrin(m): 8:29am On Jan 19, 2016
elvisdaniels:

He is telling the truth ,I have been a victim too was coming back from college then with a white Indian girl @the train station,on that faithful day the men were staring at me with a stern look , they were asking me baba why lookingfew had helmets with them if not for Raj a male Indian who is a friend, na story story my parents for hear about me. grin grin
.I thought Indians were friendly sha
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by lilkech(m): 8:30am On Jan 19, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Why do people travel out of Nigeria to go find greener pastures ??
I've been to 5 continents out of the 7 continent in the world.
There is no country better than Nigeria except USA and Canada.
Nigeria is better than the UK and all these countries you run to.
Imagine, Nigerians going to Dubai, Europe, China.
This is a big insult to my dear Nigeria.
If you have been to the USA you will know Nigeria is even better than the USA.
They have food stamps (free food), free education, free housing for the poor, unemployment cheque (free money for people who don't work) free medical, easy employment (you just walk in to a temp agency and you will get a job in the next hour)

In Nigeria, we don't get any help from the government but everyone is hard working and they we are the most successful people on earth

I understand anyone cheering his/her nationality. . . But let's learn to call a spade a spade

The only thing Nigeria can boast of against other countries is lawlessness and corruption

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Gkemz: 8:30am On Jan 19, 2016
Its not true. Dubai is different
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:31am On Jan 19, 2016
Benjom:
There is no place like home.
I wonder if those Internally Displaced Persons(IDP) in Nigeria would agree with you.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by elvisdaniels(m): 8:32am On Jan 19, 2016
gmacnoms:
is every black called "baba" there?
No not every black depends on the Indian ,the Indians that hate Africans a lot are the ones they call Tamil ,those one's are very black in skin color and wicked also, few call Africans Bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by trak25(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2016
In that same india there r so many Nigerian brothers making it well because they know what they went to another mans country to do so pls bros next time when u go outside the sores of ur country try and know the country policy's and don't condemn dem for wat u did to dem was wrong and we thank God u were not beaten like a thief. God bless Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Idrismusty97(m): 8:34am On Jan 19, 2016
At the rate Nigeria is going we may even surpass India economically. India is a disgrace seriously.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Wiseoldman: 8:35am On Jan 19, 2016
The same Nigerians would go to Dubai Marina, snap a picture to fool the other monkeys back home. I have a couple of people asking me for 450k to go to Dubai to hustle. As I won't give them they would say I'm bad. But the shameful life of slavery, passport stealing, hunger Nigerians are living there is not what I want for my enemy. Unfortunately some monkeys would still not listen. They would still run to Dubai with money enough to start a good business in Nigeria only to get the and get their passport stolen or most even sell their passport for food (This is actually the major reason for bringing people to dubia, so other stranded folks can buy their passport while the new guys start their own 20 years suffer)

Shit heads!!!

(Pardon my typos, I don't typo well when I'm vexxed)

bettercreature:
Its Sharja not chaja,a town 20km away from Dubai where 15 Nigerians normally live in one room

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by ib22003(m): 8:36am On Jan 19, 2016
First of all you dey craze(no offence intended, just joking) She thought you would rape her. Mumbai na even error sef to go as naija person. God save you the crime wey them for give to u na "eve teasing" na serious offence(you will be jailed if convicted). Look at Nigeria and imagine everything in reverse thats india.
Eg.
1. only couples are allowed in the most clubs except african clubs
2. na women dey pay bride price(groom price), and igbo people list na small thing to the amount the men dey collect.
3.when you want to book hotel with babe you will have to produce marriage certificate in most hotels.
etc.
lolzzzz:
I went to India to visit a friend of mine in Mumbai, I saw Nigerians lavishing and wasting in that country. India as a country is very poor and the only proffesion booming there is the medical and pharmaceutical line, still they disrespect African and take us as shiit. Let me share this experience " I walked into a shopping mall and I got to admired this sweet fair india girl, I thought it was like in Nigeria so I was like " babe, how are you?", the girl smiled and she was like "if she's not fine, what kind I do for her?" I thought it was a joke oooo, the next minute I saw youths gathering in the mall and wanting to harass me, the india girl kept telling them that "I asked her how she was with a smile on my face". I immediately noticed an old, matured man, so I thought he would understand my plights, so I told him "sir, asking someone how he/she is in Nigeria is like a compliment", to my greatest surprise the man yelled at me and asked why I should ask her such question, he sounded as if its wrong for me to ask an India girl out. To my greatest surprise they kept dragging my cloth until the security men came to rescue me.

I met an agile Nigerian guy crying and telling me he wish to see nigeria again.

My people, no place like home ooo, I remembered visiting Dubai late last year, I went to a particular area called chaja ( not sure if I get the spelling), this area is full of wasted and stranded nigerians with no hope of coming back home.

Abeg, I will start to appreciate this home called Nigeria oo, no matter how its is oooo

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 19, 2016
matrix199:
No place like home. The struggles here in Nigeria make us stronger. The only development Nigeria needs is Power sector. Improve the power sector, Nigeria will become great again.

India of all places, I rather travel to hell and get harassed by demons, than travel to amiskuri country where men have been stereotyped to be as emotional as women. In most indian movies, the men always cry like babies. To tell a girl he loves her, the amuskuri begins to shed tear. To tell his mother he has found love, he begins to cry again. When he's lied against, he begins to cry.

I hate their movies with great passion.
lol! grin

I thought I am the only one who notice this!

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by elvisdaniels(m): 8:39am On Jan 19, 2016
Edygrin:
.I thought Indians were friendly sha
Pakistani are very friendly more than Indians ,the friendly Indians are the one's that owns a business, or open minded individual.when an Indian see's you with their women they bite their lips first and come closer to observe what your doing with their women ,they are very nosy in nature just like the Malaysians.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by jomoh: 8:41am On Jan 19, 2016
grandstar:

India is a stratified society. There are 4 caste and each one knows his place.

You also have the untouchables.

Even Indians can't just marry anyone. Everyone knows his or her place

I think I've heard something like this once but I'm yet to fully read or know about it. Do you know a site you can recommend to read about it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by medexico(m): 8:42am On Jan 19, 2016
You cannot and you must not ask an Indian girl out.
those guys can and has killed many non Nigerians

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by BekeeBuAgbara: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2016
The Chinese are more friendly, you can befriend their girls without any problem from their boys.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by XXX3XXX: 8:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Who say u have free heath in USA ? Prove it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by TruthHurts1(m): 8:44am On Jan 19, 2016
I've said it many times before that Asians are more anti-black than white people, but these ignorant Nairalanders won't listen. Experience is the best teacher.
That's how their companies in Nigeria treat you like garbage.

12 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by MistadeRegal(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2016
kunlesufyan:
Hian!!! Let's now say u didn't see any security to rescue you ..you would have chopped better beating there o..

Chopped better beating? I'd say he could have died of best lynching there o...

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by heywhytech1(m): 8:47am On Jan 19, 2016
matrix199:
No place like home. The struggles here in Nigeria make us stronger. The only development Nigeria needs is Power sector. Improve the power sector, Nigeria will become great again.

India of all places, I rather travel to hell and get harassed by demons, than travel to amiskuri country where men have been stereotyped to be as emotional as women. In most indian movies, the men always cry like babies. To tell a girl he loves her, the amuskuri begins to shed tear. To tell his mother he has found love, he begins to cry again. When he's lied against, he begins to cry.

I hate their movies with great passion.
I have not comment on anyy post since last year Novembe but this well crafted script of yours is beyound what I can avoid.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
I went to India to visit a friend of mine in Mumbai, I saw Nigerians lavishing and wasting in that country. India as a country is very poor and the only proffesion booming there is the medical and pharmaceutical line, still they disrespect African and take us as shiit. Let me share this experience " I walked into a shopping mall and I got to admired this sweet fair india girl, I thought it was like in Nigeria so I was like " babe, how are you?", the girl smiled and she was like "if she's not fine, what kind I do for her?" I thought it was a joke oooo, the next minute I saw youths gathering in the mall and wanting to harass me, the india girl kept telling them that "I asked her how she was with a smile on my face". I immediately noticed an old, matured man, so I thought he would understand my plights, so I told him "sir, asking someone how he/she is in Nigeria is like a compliment", to my greatest surprise the man yelled at me and asked why I should ask her such question, he sounded as if its wrong for me to ask an India girl out. To my greatest surprise they kept dragging my cloth until the security men came to rescue me.

I met an agile Nigerian guy crying and telling me he wish to see nigeria again.

My people, no place like home ooo, I remembered visiting Dubai late last year, I went to a particular area called chaja ( not sure if I get the spelling), this area is full of wasted and stranded nigerians with no hope of coming back home.

Abeg, I will start to appreciate this home called Nigeria oo, no matter how its is oooo

People like you deserve beating. My brother live in India and better than you.....stop tarnishing image of our guys in abroad. Many of them are doing very good.

Before you travel, try to get information about the country you going. India society is very conservative, their girls are tied like Arab girls. It is not allowed to do such in public. They have strong tradition and religious belief.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Goldencollins: 8:51am On Jan 19, 2016
Addicted2Women:
They have food stamps (free food), free education, free housing for the poor, unemployment cheque (free money for people who don't work) free medical, easy employment (you just walk in to a temp agency and you will get a job in the next hour)

In Nigeria, we don't get any help from the government but everyone is hard working and they we are the most successful people on earth
All these thing u wrote won't stop me from Traveling to d UK or US when the opportunity arises.

10 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Addicted2Women: 8:54am On Jan 19, 2016
Goldencollins:

All these thing u wrote won't stop me from Traveling to d UK or US when the opportunity arises.

Safe trip.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by TruthHurts1(m): 8:55am On Jan 19, 2016
ArodewilliamsT:
That's why sensible people now travel with BFR passports.

Which BFR passport?!? On top 50k wey people pay dem never take eye see the yeye passport.Mtchew.
Passport wey dem use cardbord paper and colouring pen to design.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by SinghInLagos: 8:56am On Jan 19, 2016
It's unfortunate what happen to this guy. Many peoples are going to India and not having any problem. He should not judge a country just base on one unfortunate incident. @OP sorry this happen on you in my country. Here in Nigeria I always feel welcome and so sad to hear you did not feels the same in my country.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by blackboy2star(m): 8:56am On Jan 19, 2016
Because Nigeria is a lawless country and is hard for you to adapt to their own law... LeaveTrashForLawma even some African country better pass naija... But naija still my country anytime any day.
Addicted2Women:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by qtx(m): 8:57am On Jan 19, 2016
ActivismForever:
Hahaha! No-one wants to be associated with Nigerians. This country is a mess. No international reputation whatsoever.
I thought they said GEJ didnt know how to fight corruption the reason we had bad image and that when buhari come in and start fighting corruption we will regain our respect among committee of nations? What is really happening?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Richy4(m): 8:58am On Jan 19, 2016
maybe the girl u saw op was very married to that old man.
most of them marry at 11

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by ebere30(f): 8:59am On Jan 19, 2016
Ashowo men must he talk 2 a lady

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Sheggy13(m): 9:02am On Jan 19, 2016
lolzzzz:
I guess its the oduastans that call themselves baba ooo, they called the thing hanky panky.
Stop living in denial bro. Why would Indians use the words "baba ooo".The OP was obviously using that to literarily mean they were hailing him. We all know it's the ipods prerogative to push drugs all over Asia cos of their insatiable greed for quick money. They've destroyed the name of this country over there.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by dvee2: 9:03am On Jan 19, 2016
Have been all round the world and I must confess no place like home. Have met a Nigerian in UK married to an almost 80 year old woman just to survive in. have met Nigerians in Malaysia selling watches and living incredibly poor, at first they claim to be south Africans, when they observe I was there as a professional, they now started crying and confessing how tough life is. Stay and build yourself up here at home.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Pass Your USA Embassy Visa Interview / Battleship Island: Once World's Most Populated City Abandoned 47 Years Ago(Pics) / Man Drives Against Traffic In Abuja, Soldier Catches Him, Orders Him To Stand On

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.