Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,118 members, 7,953,440 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:17 PM

Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). - Travel (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). (67887 Views)

Man Calls On Chinese Govt. For Help After A Visit To Port Harcourt Airport / See Eleven (11) Things You Will Experience On Your Trip To Markudi, Nigeria / Recession Bites Hard, My Experience On Arikair Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by 4everyoungpresh(f): 8:11pm On Feb 01, 2019
matrix199:
No place like home. The struggles here in Nigeria make us stronger. The utmost development Nigeria needs is in the power sector. Improve the power sector, Nigeria will become great again.

India of all places, I rather travel to hell and get harassed by demons, than travel to amiskuri country where men have been stereotyped to be as emotional as women. In most indian movies, the men always cry like babies. To tell a girl he loves her, the amiskuri begins to shed tears. To tell his mother he has found love, he begins to cry again. When he's lied against, he begins to cry. When the hero wants to shoot the villain, he'll shed tears. When the villain wants to shoot the hero, he'll shed tears.

Very pathetic. I hate their movies with great passion.
Bros which Nigeria don't have power? to my understanding Nigeria is divided into 2 north and south the north have constant powee

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by jantavanta(m): 8:28pm On Feb 03, 2019
lanchy:

Now you understand a little bit why Idi Amin chased them out of Uganda, Idi Amin is not a nice guy, and I don't support anything he did except this. Indians hate blacks with a passion, you will think we killed their GOD, truth is we are their GOD, Buddha was black, ask any Indian what colour is Buddha and watch the Idiot smile sheepishly.

Krishna was also black. The central figures of all Indian religions were black.
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Ndipe(m): 11:37pm On Nov 22, 2020
India is a conservative country.
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Ivyves: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2022
Hi pls can u add me up to Indian WhatsApp group with this no 08100050123 I want to apply for a tourist visa to India or the business visa tank you all.
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Doylestown92(m): 3:05pm On Apr 26
Addicted2Women:
Why do people travel out of Nigeria to go find greener pastures ??
I've been to 5 continents out of the 7 continent in the world.
There is no country better than Nigeria except USA and Canada.
Nigeria is better than the UK and all these countries you run to.
Imagine, Nigerians going to Dubai, Europe, China.
This is a big insult to my dear Nigeria.
If you have been to the USA you will know Nigeria is even better than the USA.
They have food stamps (free food), free education, free housing for the poor, unemployment cheque (free money for people who don't work) free medical, easy employment (you just walk in to a temp agency and you will get a job in the next hour)

In Nigeria, we don't get any help from the government but everyone is hard working and they we are the most successful people on earth

Nigerians are not the most successful people on earth. Stop being delusional.
Re: Nigeria Have Suffered (my Experience On A Visit To India). by Goodman247: 10:19pm On Apr 26
Most Nigerians no good, they go to other people countries to commit crime and fraud

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Who Noticed This About Nigerians Who Have Family Members Abroad? / What Major Cities Looks Like At Night From The Cockpit Of A Boeing 777 / Think You Know Lagos well Enough? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.