Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak (1226 Views)

"I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" / Are females so weak and stupid? / I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by jonaifame22(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
Some will call me names,some will throw chairs at me, some will throw pad at me,some will curse,buh dat won't help the matter!
Now dere's dis gal she happens to be the daughter of my mum's close friend,I've always known her from church when she was 8 yrs and then I was still in the secondary school,
Now I saw this gal on the road two weeks ago and I acted like I didn't know she's the one, so she quickly caught up wth me and tried to remember me of who she is,although I feigned not recollecting buh deep down I know who she be,
So she held me wth her hands and we talked, now she's so big, her breasts so large and sexy and I keep seeing her wth boiz everytime we have to greet on the road,
Tonight she saw me and she walked up to me and wrapped her hands around me frm behind,then I turned and saw her. The thing is right now I told her on watsapp that I wanna fvck her and her response has not been bad,
People I need advice,am I doing somethin bad
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by misspicy(f): 10:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Haba angry
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
you just want to have your way. Go on na
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by maomidavies(f): 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
angry very bad
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
undecided she don ripe naa... Go for that pvssy abeg!
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
misspicy:
Haba angry
why haba
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
maomidavies:
angry very bad
what makes it bad?
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by Divepen1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
You're looking for people to edge you on. It's good enough to give you big problems.
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by Mjshexy(f): 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ur mind is already made up to drill her, there is nothing we can say to stop u bro. Funny enof d gurl cannot wait to have u too, generation of vipers sad
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by coolh3ad(m): 11:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
You wanna fvck her...Huh??.. Make sure you tell us when she starts to act like your GF and try to get sooooo into you that na you go come dey run....Also be prepared to lose the "respect" she has for you (that's if she respects you oo).. If you fvck her once, you know wetin u don turn....AGBAYA..u know what dat means?...Hope you are ready for all these

1 Like

Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by macino1(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Easy man
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
I was gonna type something reasonable then i remembered who you are

Fhdjdidhdjfjfjjjfjfjdjdnkill-yourselfhejhheujejjehjjejejjejdjdidjdjdndjdnkwls

Heres your reply

2 Likes

Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by IamLEGEND1: 12:14am On Jan 19, 2016
U still never jam!

You're here speculating, when she dey somewhere dey think "Hmmmm,just leave that mumu Jonah, I must fūck-fuçk am today"
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by Jfyzee: 12:55am On Jan 19, 2016
No you nor do bad... Guys, alwyz thinking with dier cork instead of dier head. You don see free meat abi.. rember say God go dey watch u for 3D cool

Smh... as sons of Adam will never leave sin alone.
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by jonaifame22(m): 12:55am On Jan 19, 2016
coolh3ad:
You wanna fvck her...Huh??.. Make sure you tell us when she starts to act like your GF and try to get sooooo into you that na you go come dey run....Also be prepared to lose the "respect" she has for you (that's if she respects you oo).. If you fvck her once, you know wetin u don turn....AGBAYA..u know what dat means?...Hope you are ready for all these
pls wat respect are you talkn abt?
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by Parpor(m): 1:46am On Jan 19, 2016
I understand the feeling,buh life ain't all about sex undecided
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by coolh3ad(m): 1:55am On Jan 19, 2016
jonaifame22:
pls wat respect are you talkn abt?

The respect a younger one gives an elder one....Are you both Age mates
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 19, 2016
Eeww don't be gross, first of all u must be really old to have known this babe when she was 5 or 8 or whatever.
Have pity on the small geh OP pls grin
ButchCassidy come and see wetin ur buddy dey yarn o
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by okuneddie(m): 2:16am On Jan 19, 2016
coolh3ad:

AGBAYA simply means old foo.l......u are another paedophile bro
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by Nobody: 5:20am On Jan 19, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Eeww don't be gross, first of all u must be really old to have known this babe when she was 5 or 8 or whatever.

I see him sweetheart
And I totally support him
as long as she is 18
Afterall we see these babas and little girls tio
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by jonaifame22(m): 6:25am On Jan 19, 2016
MrsPhyno:
mrsphyno leave trash for lawma and let's chop biscuit, I mus fvck dat gal dis january

(1) (Reply)

Picture :what Advice Will You Give This Young Couple? / Photo : Open this thread at your own peril / 5 Signs That Your Woman Is Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.