Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak (574 Views)

"I Knew She Was The One After We Had Sex" / Are females so weak and stupid? / I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by jonaifame22(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2016
Some will call me names,some will throw chairs at me, some will throw pad at me,some will curse,buh dat won't help the matter!
Now dere's dis gal she happens to be the daughter of my mum's close friend,I've always known her from church when she was 8 yrs and then I was still in the secondary school,
Now I saw this gal on the road two weeks ago and I acted like I didn't know she's the one, so she quickly caught up wth me and tried to remember me of who she is,although I feigned not recollecting buh deep down I know who she be,
So she held me wth her hands and we talked, now she's so big, her breasts so large and sexy and I keep seeing her wth boiz everytime we have to greet on the road,
Tonight she saw me and she walked up to me and wrapped her hands around me frm behind,then I turned and saw her. The thing is right now I told her on watsapp that I wanna fvck her and her response has not been bad,
People I need advice,am I doing somethin bad
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by Elosky20: 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
just remember the golden rule "do unto others what u want them to do to you" so put urself in her shoes and then judge by urself. also dont make it seem u only want her 4 sex
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by Adasun(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
tire ur dick inside ur boxer idiotundecided

1 Like

Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by boboLIL(m): 10:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
All dis dogs in human form eh...they no de take eyes see anytin pussy weda young or old
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by Kayoski(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Op na everyday u dey get problem...

u need instant deliverance, abeg go mfm sharply

2 Likes

Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
Go on, since that is ur target just hope brother will not turn to how are u because of ogbono
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by achinaboy(m): 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2016
check your bible or koran,you have the answer you seek
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by gomzy121: 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
no need of calling you names, in a short note YOU ARE STILL A BOY, I MEAN A CONFUSED BOY. hey don't forget if u do that HELL awaits you, A GAL U SAW HER 8YREARS NOW U WANT HER BODY, AND LOOK AT HOW U TOLD HER U WANNA FUVK HER, AS A NIGGA NU OKWA YA, REPENT WHEN U HAVE TIME.
Re: I Knew When She Was 5 Yrs,buh Now She's All Grown,i Feel So Weak by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
jonaifame22:
Some will call me names,some will throw chairs at me, some will throw pad at me,some will curse,buh dat won't help the matter!
Now dere's dis gal she happens to be the daughter of my mum's close friend,I've always known her from church when she was 8 yrs and then I was still in the secondary school,
Now I saw this gal on the road two weeks ago and I acted like I didn't know she's the one, so she quickly caught up wth me and tried to remember me of who she is,although I feigned not recollecting buh deep down I know who she be,
So she held me wth her hands and we talked, now she's so big, her breasts so large and sexy and I keep seeing her wth boiz everytime we have to greet on the road,
Tonight she saw me and she walked up to me and wrapped her hands around me frm behind,then I turned and saw her. The thing is right now I told her on watsapp that I wanna fvck her and her response has not been bad,
People I need advice,am I doing somethin bad

There is nuthing wrong as long as she is at the legal age

(1) (Reply)

Is It True? / See 7-year Old Boy Who Married A Dog In India (see Photos From The Wedding) / Open Message To The Pregnant Lady Seeking Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.