Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing (6291 Views)

Curvy Lagos Big Girl Shares Bedroom Photo On Her Social Media Account / How To Be A Real Lagos Big Girl / Meet Lagos Big Girl, Roman, The Carrier Of The Biggest Cowbell Sack In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Monalisa185(f): 11:52am On Jan 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
Lol. What? cheesy
Lol, WATER tonguetongue
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 11:56am On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

Lol, WATER tonguetongue
Lol. Oya Da mihi aqua bibendum. tongue grin
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Monalisa185(f): 12:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
Lol. Oya Da mihi aqua bibendum. tongue grin

hehehehe...Latin? ion have water to give to you though tongue
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Qualer: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
mimzy:

Allow me to "scream my own scream na" tongue. Yes I'll stick wv d decent half bread until heaven decides to smile at me and Gime loaves to feed multitudes.

a lot of sense here! cheesy

offtopic- how tall are you by the way?
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bout 5'8 or so. Not precise. By d way, y do u Wana know

Qualer:

a lot of sense here! cheesy

offtopic- how tall are you by the way?
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Qualer: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
mimzy:
Bout 5'8 or so. Not precise. By d way, y do u Wana know

just curious, you look taller than that though!

...and quite pretty, i might add (make your head no swell too much o!! ) grin grin
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
What?
Nothing cheesy
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 12:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe...Latin? ion have water to give to you though tongue
shocked shocked shocked

Oh My God! How on earth did you figure that out?

embarassed angry embarassed
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Nothing cheesy

Hawayu jhoor?
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Monalisa185(f): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
shocked shocked shocked

Oh My God! How on earth did you figure that out?

embarassed angry embarassed

haha!! my tiny, lil secrettongue

you understand Latin pretty well?
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 1:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

haha!! my tiny, lil secrettongue

you understand Latin pretty well?
Ladies and 'lil secrets'! undecided angry

I understand well, albeit not so pretty. grin
What about you
? smiley
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
JoeCutie:

Hawayu jhoor?
Gud&u?where have u been?
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Monalisa185(f): 1:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
Ladies and 'lil secrets'! undecided angry

I understand well, albeit not so pretty. grin
What about you
? smiley

hehehehe... but of course, we love secrets.. like who doesn't? even the tiniest....

nah...just the basics....very lil...
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 1:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Gud&u?where have u been?
I'm good. You know where: here and there! grin
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
I'm good. You know where: here and there! grin
Oh nice dear!how babes? cheesy
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 1:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe... but of course, we love secrets.. like who doesn't? even the tiniest....

nah...just the basics....very lil...
You love secrets! Open up jare. undecided tongue

I got my Latin diploma certificate from Urban University, Rome, in 2008. I'm serious
. smiley
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 1:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Oh nice dear!how babes? cheesy
Which babes! The ones you gave me? undecided cheesy
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Monalisa185(f): 1:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
You love secrets! Open up jare. undecided tongue

I got my Latin diploma certificate from Urban University, Rome, in 2008. I'm serious
. smiley

ahhhan!!! not just me...everyone does...you sure do have a lot...... I should open up?...hehehehe a lil bribe..kiss

seriously? you ain't pulling my legs?
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
Which babes! The ones you gave me? undecided cheesy
lol,i give u no babe grin
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 2:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Monalisa185:

ahhhan!!! not just me...everyone does...you sure do have a lot...... I should open up?...hehehehe a lil bribe..kiss

seriously? you ain't pulling my legs?
I have but the necessary ones. Some ain't necessary, like yours now. tongue A lil bribe? Oya what do you want? grin

No, I ain't pulling your legs. I'm actually very serious. I studied the language for four years and on the fifth year, I sat for the exam. smiley

Those sexy legs of yours if I pull them, something is going to happen oh
. cheesy
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
lol,i give u no babe grin
You're one of them na. grin
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
You're one of them na. grin
shocked shocked dat was den,not anymore grin
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked dat was den,not anymore grin
Why na? embarassed sad
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
JoeCutie:
Why na? embarassed sad
U too like anything wey wear skirt cheesy
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Monalisa185(f): 9:53am On Jan 20, 2016
JoeCutie:
I have but the necessary ones. Some ain't necessary, like yours now. tongue A lil bribe? Oya what do you want? grin

No, I ain't pulling your legs. I'm actually very serious. I studied the language for four years and on the fifth year, I sat for the exam. smiley

Those sexy legs of yours if I pull them, something is going to happen oh
. cheesy

;Dreally? and how would you know a secret is necessary or unnecessary when you ain't even aware of the details it entails? com'on, that's why it's a secret right?? uhmmmm... what I want?? cut one of your fingers for metongue

oh my!! you studied Latin for 4 years?? you actually pulled my legs when you said you do not understand it PRETTY well...I'll forgive you for that grin...you should be using it as breakfast, lunch and supper..Lol...so jealous right now cheesy

Lol...where 'em sexy legs at?? anything that's gonna happen, once it's with my consent, we good kisskisskiss
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 10:14am On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

;Dreally? and how would you know a secret is necessary or unnecessary when you ain't even aware of the details it entails? com'on, that's why it's a secret right?? uhmmmm... what I want?? cut one of your fingers for metongue

oh my!! you studied Latin for 4 years?? you actually pulled my legs when you said you do not understand it PRETTY well...I'll forgive you for that grin...you should be using it as breakfast, lunch and supper..Lol...so jealous right now cheesy

Lol...where 'em sexy legs at?? anything that's gonna happen, once it's with my consent, we good kisskisskiss

One of my fingers? shocked idikwa wicked oh. embarassed Oya cuman cut it urself. grin

That was in my secondary school oh. I did it along with 15 other subjects. That's actually why I said I do not understand it pretty well. So do not be jealous. Agrotesne? tongue grin

We good? Okay I'm on my way aiidy
. grin kiss
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Monalisa185(f): 10:25am On Jan 20, 2016
JoeCutie:
One of my fingers? shocked idikwa wicked oh. embarassed Oya cuman cut it urself. grin

That was in my secondary school oh. I did it along with 15 other subjects. That's actually why I said I do not understand it pretty well. So do not be jealous. Atongue grin

We good? Okay I'm on my way aiidy
. grin kiss

ehhh ehhh? adikwam heartless oo...chopping err'thing off tongue

WHAT Mtcheeeewwww... secondary school sf...you can shaaa lie..and I was thinking you took it as a course in the University..

anticipatingkiss
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 10:43am On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

ehhh ehhh? adikwam heartless oo...chopping err'thing off tongue

WHAT Mtcheeeewwww... secondary school sf...you can shaaa lie..and I was thinking you took it as a course in the University..

anticipatingkiss
Ajo nwanyi! tongue grin

University? I dey craze! But believe me, I did it well. I could sell you using the language. tongue

Anticipating, huh? You'd think I'm joking. You don't know me.
wink
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Monalisa185(f): 11:00am On Jan 20, 2016
JoeCutie:
Ajo nwanyi! tongue grin

University? I dey craze! But believe me, I did it well. I could sell you using the language. tongue

Anticipating, huh? You'd think I'm joking. You don't know me.
wink

Ajo nwoketongue

ehen na...university... nobe your mates dey do Igbo language there?

huh..I know you joking...unless you want me to 'SEE' who you are grin
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 11:21am On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

Ajo nwoketongue

ehen na...university... nobe your mates dey do Igbo language there?

huh..I know you joking...unless you want me to 'SEE' who you are grin
tongue grin

Igbo language? I know that too well. Thing is, I have flair and penchant for languages. I'd sell you with Igbo. tongue

You wanna SEE?
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by Monalisa185(f): 11:28am On Jan 20, 2016
JoeCutie:
tongue grin

Igbo language? I know that too well. Thing is, I have flair and penchant for languages. I'd sell you with Igbo. tongue

You wanna SEE?

hahaha... don't even go there....you can't sell me with igbo...hehehehe... I could murder you with it...tongue

wanna show me?
Re: Ladies, Come And See What This Big Girl Is Doing by JoeCutie(m): 11:45am On Jan 20, 2016
Monalisa185:

hahaha... don't even go there....you can't sell me with igbo...hehehehe... I could murder you with it...tongue

wanna show me?
Should we try? grin

Only if you wanna see
. wink

See What Anal Sex Will Do To You eventually. / Man Shares A Selfie Of His Friend Having Sex With A White Lady In The Background / 5 Must Haves And No Ways In A Partner?