Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,651 members, 7,844,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Oshiomhole Taunts Singer Over Wife (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oshiomhole Taunts Singer Over Wife (photo) (759 Views)

Husband Slams Man Who Sent Dick To His Wife (Photo) / "The Best Days Of My Life Were The Days I Spent With Another Man's Wife" (Photo) / Kenyan Man Looking For Wife Pastes Flyers Advertising For Wife (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Taunts Singer Over Wife (photo) by sholly4444(m): 7:44am On Jan 19, 2016
Who knew Edo state governor, Adams Oshiomhole is a very jealous husband when it comes to his beautiful wife, Iara Oshiomhole?

Singer Dare Art Alade has shown us how protective the governor can be when it comes to his delectable wife. Dare shared a throwback photo from his meeting with the couple, with funny lines of their conversation that day.

To Benin last September just after my performance, I went to greet Gov Oshiomole who had invited me to the event held in honor of Solomon Arase the IG of police and our gisting was too funny! Lemme caption this picture. ADAMS: Darey meet my wife Lara…DAREY: Nice to meet you (shakes hand)…ADAMS: Come oh Darey don’t shake her hand too much oh! ARASE: Excellency leave him…if him over shake I will shake him up! Police is your friend…we will be friendly with him…”

Lol!

Re: Oshiomhole Taunts Singer Over Wife (photo) by Chazzyboy: 7:47am On Jan 19, 2016
I said it
Re: Oshiomhole Taunts Singer Over Wife (photo) by sholly4444(m): 8:06am On Jan 19, 2016
Lolzzzz, I beg wat did u say ohhhh
Re: Oshiomhole Taunts Singer Over Wife (photo) by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 19, 2016
very soon.. Adams go create thread for Nairaland

"Help!!! handsome musician wants to steal my beautiful wife"
Or.. "My wife is cheating on me with a handsome musician"
Re: Oshiomhole Taunts Singer Over Wife (photo) by sholly4444(m): 10:17am On Jan 19, 2016
Ohhh! Dat is to tell how how e appreciate wat e got, unlike youths of nowadays that dos not knw the value of a woman #lolzzzzzzz
Re: Oshiomhole Taunts Singer Over Wife (photo) by Smellymouth: 10:20am On Jan 19, 2016
Everybody is Jealous ; even the GOD we serve is a Jealous GOD.

BTW ooo, Adams worwor sha..i wonder which likeness GOD take create am, definitely not in the image and likeness Of GOD..

Re: Oshiomhole Taunts Singer Over Wife (photo) by sholly4444(m): 6:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lolzzzzzzzzzz

(1) (Reply)

Sex & Virginity / Benefits Of Being An Ugly Lady / An Important question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.