Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) (2670 Views)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / My Ex Wants A Secret Affair Between Us Despite Being Married / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by officialnaija: 11:18am On Jan 19, 2016
[img]http://3.bp..com/-lGP51bu4Ju4/VprDpbw4S_I/AAAAAAAABQs/iVHjKk_35vI/s400/ex%2Btexts.JPG[/img]

So you guys don't know this but on Thursday I went out on the streets, and asked people what they would do if their ex wanted them back. It was quite scary and obviously I was panicking a bit asking strangers these questions but the responses I got were priceless so without further ado, I would just quote as many people as I can in this post.

See after the jump:

I would tell him to go to third mainland bridge and take a jump. - Ada

I swear na to bath him hot water, he dey mad - Mary

Omo guy, I go take am back. Wetin? I go just use her use her use her, when I don finish with her, I go throway her. She dey crase! - Matthew

What does ex mean? Ex means expired, exchanged, expunged; ex means that bitch is fucking out of my life. I would rather die before I take my ex back I swear - Sanusi

Hahaha, me, my ex. Ha! I would take him back and then pour JIK inside his drink. He must be stupid - Tosin

FOR WHAT? See if you know how my ex-boyfriend treated me you won't even be asking me this question. I would lock him up, yes, I would lock him up. My ex-boyfriend was actually mad, like actually really mad. God forbid he comes back - Lolia

I miss my ex, I would take her back. Our break-up was my fault so yes, I would actually take her back - Steven

Funny you should ask because my ex-girlfriend actually tried to contact me the other day. When she called, I shouted at her and told her never to call my line again. She continued calling so I blocked her number, and next thing her friend was calling me. Long story short, I went to her house and confronted her in person. Now she no longer disturbs me. The girl is a fool - Eric

Mschewwwwwwww, that fool, let him just try it is all I would say - Mary, another one.

That fucking bitch! I'm telling you man, exes are the scum of this earth I swear. They are even worse than rats to me. God forbid exes - Richard

I would take him back, sacrifice him, and use his body for rituals - Veronica

Truth be told I would leave her for my wife. I would just tell my wife her intentions and allow her to do with her as she pleases. - Dotun

My ex-girlfriend can't even possibly make contact with me because her number is blocked, and deleted, and I would never talk with her about anything that has to do with re-uniting even if I ever saw her again. Good luck if she wants to try though - Jide Okonjo

So you tell me, what would you do if your ex wants you back?

The most creative answer today wins N100 free airtime.

I'm Reading!

Source: http://www.jideokonjo.com/2016/01/lets-talk-what-would-you-do-if-your-ex.html

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
airforce1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by geesilver(m): 11:20am On Jan 19, 2016
if its ok by me why not
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by Monalisa185(f): 11:23am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by vault(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2016
it depends on so many things......
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by xMrPx(m): 11:27am On Jan 19, 2016
I will quietly make peace with her! Who knows, she might be the president's wife 2morow wink' I might need her help or she needs mine. But romance is out of our friendship.
Abeg, who quarrel don help?

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by Nobody: 11:28am On Jan 19, 2016
I'll take her back... Only this time, she'll be the one to attempt suicide!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by xMrPx(m): 11:36am On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
I'll take her back... Only this time, she'll be the one to attempt suicide!
hey Bro, u mean uu actually attempted suicide for a bae. Damn'. My guy, u sabi love oooo grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 19, 2016
Hell no! Once beaten twice shy undecided
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by KimBerlyie: 11:43am On Jan 19, 2016
Y re they all pained? undecided so after a break up, the ex automatically becomes an enemy? undecided

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by Prowizy2(m): 11:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Why not, just for the punnnny it doesn't have expiring date.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 19, 2016
xMrPx:
hey Bro, u mean uu actually attempted suicide for a bae. Damn'. My guy, u sabi love oooo grin
cry my brother.. I was young and naïve
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 19, 2016
A dog does not go back to its vomit! No second chances when someone is waiting for his 1st
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by sexylogan(m): 11:51am On Jan 19, 2016
One of my exes has tried
Blocked her number, she started calling with others
Throw away my sim card, she started disturbing my best friend to beg me
Blocked her on fb but she continues to send messages

But in this life, nothing can make me take her back

Life was unbearable with her.

Since when i escaped from Egypt, nothing will take me back to slavery again IJN

Amen

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by xMrPx(m): 11:58am On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
cry my brother.. I was young and naïve
kpele, thank God say u nor delete urself ooo.. Life goes on

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by gmacnoms(m): 12:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
Yes! cheesy dont ask me y!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by juicyoma: 1:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
God dey
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by myfantasies(f): 4:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
NEVER

NEVER

NEVER
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin No...because I stil love her grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by cruzita(f): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
I will accept him back ,then in the night I will drop acid on his hmmmm for cheating on me then ,later I will it quits.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by cruzita(f): 4:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
I will accept him back ,then in the night I will drop acid on his hmmmm for cheating on me then ,later I will call it quits.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by adaksbullet: 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
I we jus kept forking her...........nope cheat cool
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Na wa o, see as una dey cast una exes like say dem be demons embarassed undecided

Me and some of my exes are still friends till date, I never know where we may see again so I don't burn em bridges wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
If he has really changed for the better; physically, psychologically, socially, morally, and f***** grin
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Its a simple No.
smiley smiley
Re: What Would You Do If Your Ex Wants You Back (nigerians' Respones!) by schumastic(m): 5:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
hate only gives birth to more hate...would simple let her know i don't hate her anymore but she should respect my decision of not wanting to have anything with her anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Who is ready to volunteer himself to test Ooni's juju efficacy... / “she Did This When She Caught Me In Bed With Her Husband, Is It Fair” (PHOTOS) / Sex With My Housemaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.