Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,531 members, 7,823,310 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (75584 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by oluwalonto: 8:34pm On Jun 16, 2012
Dear Phemor, almost all my posts have been hidden and I do not know why, please throw more light on this issue. Thanks OLUWALONTO.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:38pm On Jun 16, 2012
Are you sure you aint spamming the board?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by oluwalonto: 12:45am On Jun 17, 2012
Hello moderator, I have been banned please help me.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mackivconsult(m): 1:19am On Jun 17, 2012
Please the forum spamming was done in error, I decided to quit my old personal account and start a new one with my business name for my company. I didnt know, it will have such negative effect. Hope my website has not been blacklisted? Please pardon me. I am really sorry, I got it all confused and wrong. Thanks for your understanding. I hope you will restore my acount and post soon. God bless.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mackivconsult(m): 1:45am On Jun 17, 2012
Dear Madam Odunnu, please I appeal to you to lift the ban on my account (mackivconsult). I truly did not know much about all these rules until now. I am very sorry for going against your rules. I promise to remain law abiding if I am giving one more opportunity. This ban is really giving me headaches. You can check me inside out, I did not spam the forum deliberately, it was done purely out of ignorance. I love Nairaland and I am proud to be a member, I will never do anything to contravene its laws and regulations again. Right now I am in a sober mood. I promise to act better if I am given just one more chance. Thanks madam for your anticipated understanding and positive response. God bless.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:05am On Jun 17, 2012
You have multiple IDs, which is your most preferred?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mackivconsult(m): 7:22am On Jun 17, 2012
I prefer to keep OLUWALONTO, because I've been a member since 2009 and I really value my membership to this great forum. You can lock MACKIVCONSULT, but please do not blacklist my website or url. Thanks so much Madam. This spamming issue will never happen again. Now I know the meaning of spamming and I will not do it again. God bless you.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by oluwalonto: 8:28am On Jun 17, 2012
Dear Odunnu, Please I am waiting. I prefer OLUWALONTO. Thank you.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:55am On Jun 17, 2012
Oluwalonto is open. Enjoy
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by oluwalonto: 9:02am On Jun 17, 2012
Thank you so my Queen Odunnu. You made my day. I am so grateful, God bless you real good. I promise not to commit this offence again.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by oluwalonto: 9:24am On Jun 17, 2012
Dear Odunnu, please my url/website in my is not opening. It says user does not exist. Please this not nice ooooooooo. Help me fix it ma. Sorry for the trouble. Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2012
Maybe the address is incorrect. Check it and try again
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by oluwalonto: 10:51am On Jun 17, 2012
Dear Madam Odunnu thanks for your patience and support all this while. I think my url/website has been blacklisted by your admin. The website address has been the same all this while on my profile but unfortunately ever seen I was banned the website address has been rendered invalid, when ever I click on it to check, I get a response from the admin that the user does not exist. I have checked it over and over again but yet I still get the same dead end response. Please you can check for yourself - www.mackivconsult.com. Please help me activate it. God bless.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 11:38am On Jun 17, 2012
Go and pay up for your domain. NL has no hand in that.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mackivconsult(m): 12:21pm On Jun 17, 2012
Dear Odunnu please help me delete mackivconsult totally out of you admin records. I do not need the account again. The ban on the mackivconsult account is affecting OLUWALONTO which I prefer to use and intend to keep. The ban was also placed on the website url www.mackivconsult.com .Sorry for the trouble ma.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by oluwalonto: 12:32pm On Jun 17, 2012
Please help me delete the mackivconsult account out of your admin info. I believe the ban on it is rubbing off on OLUWALONTO account because they share the same url/website address. The earlier website address which says domain has just been purchased, wait for 48hrs is incorrect because the "DOT COM" ends with another "DOT" that is; .com. so normally the url will not work because it is supposed to be just .com
Thank you.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by oluwalonto: 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2012
Please Madam Odunnu. Help me check what could be wrong with my account. Please assist me. I am really getting sick from all this. Please speak with your programmer. The two accounts are OLUWALONTO and MACKIVCONSULT. I want to keep Oluwalonto while I want mackivconsult deleted. Thanks. you try to input my web site on Nairaland,the post will become hidden immediately. Thanks ma.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 4:26pm On Jun 17, 2012
I dont know what else to do. Sorry about the inconviniences
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mackivconsult(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2012
Dear ma I am a web designer and analyst so I know tat there is a restriction on my accounts and website link from your administrator.
Please talk to the administrator. You may not understand what I'm saying if you are not IT inclined, (no offence intended). Please check my two accounts on your database. Delete/remove mackivconsult totally and keep OLUWALONTO. This little favour I request from you ma.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 5:23pm On Jun 17, 2012
If that you were banned you wont be able to even post the comments you are posting. Anyway, i'll draw the Admin's attention to your plight. Be patient, please.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mackivconsult(m): 6:15pm On Jun 17, 2012
Thank you Queen Odunnu. God bless you real good. Hoping to read something positive from you soon.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by oluwalonto: 11:27pm On Jun 17, 2012
Thank you Madam Odunnu. I think the problem with my account and website url has been fixed. Please dear Nairalanders desist from spamming, it will do you no good. Thanks Admin, God bless.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by DeNoble1(m): 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2012
Pls can somebody help me with advice on how to register unizik utme. When I tried to register,They said I am not qualified to write the Post utme
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2012
Follow this link please https://www.nairaland.com/896791/2
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mackivconsult(m): 8:33am On Jun 21, 2012
Madam Odunnu, I must tell you that I'm very disappointed with the way I'm being treated on Nairaland. I logged in to my account this morning trying to make a post and I discovered that I have been banned again. Please what for? I only have three new posts within one week, Is that one spamming again?

I requested that you should discontinue this account- "mackivconsult" and help me retain "oluwalonto" but nothing was done. Please let the admin be informed to harassing my Nairaland account "oluwalonto" with all these frequent and highly undue bans.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2012
Oluwalonto was banned by the spambot. Admin didnt do it directly.
The rule says, 'no adverts' dont you gerrit? Play by the rules and lets have fun here.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by mackivconsult(m): 4:09pm On Jun 21, 2012
ok ma ooooooooo. I'm beginning to understand things better. I'll play by the rules. Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by wesley442: 11:47pm On Jun 22, 2012
Please can I get d,nddc postgraduate_list(msc)4 rivers
State? Vwestleyc@yahoo.com is_my_email.
Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jun 23, 2012
I think you should visit UNIOSUN thread, though the curse is not affecting NL server, but d thread is been derailed, I guess u shd av a medicine to apply to pple dere. 10ks

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (42) (Reply)

Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture) / Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session / How Exams Are Written In Covenant University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.