Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,794 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:04 PM

Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here - Education (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here (75490 Views)

See The Snake That Was Killed This Night In My Lodge / SCIENCE GURUS LODGE / 2013/2014 Jamb Accredited Cybercafé Operator’s: Drop Your Complaints /experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by MATTHEW59: 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2012
Yakeeboy: Mr matheew msc ko mcs ni you are a pass questions seller don't tell me that your tutorial are free,what is the the motive of a entreprenuer is to make profit
Are u unlettered? Not pass, it is past.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by MATTHEW59: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2012
Yakeeboy: Mr matheew msc ko mcs ni you are a pass questions seller don't tell me that your tutorial are free,what is the the motive of a entreprenuer is to make profit
Are u unlettered? Not pass, it is past. Told u call for evidence, I will send the scanned copy of B.Sc(Hons) in chemical engrg and provide my login details 2 Madam Odunnu on unilagspgs platform for confirmation. Call for it now or Call me up on 02/08. I will deflate ur ego. We dey enter @ the right age noni, one of my mentees graduated @ 21 years with first class from elect/elect last year and another one in chemistry year 4 @ 20 years presently. Need more, no be mouth. The current VC taught me in year 2; fluid mechanics. Need more. Run mouth. Go 2 chemical engrg 2 confirm, if u re man enough.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by auxtin(m): 1:46pm On Jul 22, 2012
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Yakeeboy: 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2012
MATTHEW59: Are u unlettered? Not pass, it is past. Told u call for evidence, I will send the scanned copy of B.Sc(Hons) in chemical engrg and provide ur login details 2 Madam Odunnu. Call for it. Call me up on 02/08. I will deflate ur ego. We dey enter @ the age, one of my mentees graduated @ 21 years with first class from elect/elect last and another in chemistry year 4 @ 20 years presently. Need more, no be mouth. The current VC taught me in year 2; fluid mechanics. Need more. Run mouth.
MATTHEW59: Are u unlettered? Not pass, it is past. Told u call for evidence, I will send the scanned copy of B.Sc(Hons) in chemical engrg and provide ur login details 2 Madam Odunnu. Call for it. Call me up on 02/08. I will deflate ur ego. We dey enter @ the age, one of my mentees graduated @ 21 years with first class from elect/elect last and another in chemistry year 4 @ 20 years presently. Need more, no be mouth. The current VC taught me in year 2; fluid mechanics. Need more. Run mouth.
mr man stop the deceit we are not fools here on nairaland b.s.c indeed b.s.c is not meant for people like you.you want to go and collect your uncle b.s.c cert and scan it for us lmao... U wey neva get olevel dey claim graduate abeg make we hear word jare..,
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 2:18pm On Jul 22, 2012
auxtinhell:
@Odunnu
Whassup hey, I want to change my username here from "auxtinhell" to just "auxtin" or "aimark" (if "auxtin" is unavailable). How do I go about it please? Thanks!!! smiley

Pls don't mind me quoting what u didn't say. I just had 2 get ur attention somhow!
I can actually knock your head through your PC for this. Dont do it again!
For your username change, send a mail to my Boss at
https://www.nairaland.com/seun

1 Like

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by auxtin(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2012
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Ghydyon(m): 9:35pm On Jul 22, 2012
This is interesting.Nollywood can make a good script frm here
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Olamytea(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2012
MATTHEW59: Thanks madam, I organized free 3 saturdays tutorial for unilag candidates on 23/30 June and 7 JULY and i don't fix appointment. I should leave my job and be running after ur appointment. I hv told him i will be writing my M.Sc extrance exam on thursday 02/08. Need evidence , call for it. Madam, thanks once again. I hate the gutter and garage language he uses always.
pls mattew wat do u think of my 54:88 score. Can it get me admitted 4 english edu and av u heard of any score frm pple who applied 4 english edu. Pls reply
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
There's a thread where you can and should ask this question. Follow simple instructions, please.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Tobexin(m): 2:57pm On Jul 23, 2012
Olamytea: pls mattew wat do u think of my 54:88 score. Can it get me admitted 4 english edu and av u heard of any score frm pple who applied 4 english edu. Pls reply
this is disgusting, hope its not a plan work, this calls for attention which is full of deceit, here is not unilag forum, let call a spade a spade, this is a plan work...im sowie if i offend you but its amazing that this bul shit is from you, guy stop this and ask ur question in the thread, i was told u guys were suspend but not up to the extent of using a low mindset scope to get ur self out, I HATE DECEIT
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Oluwacolded: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
Tobexin: this is disgusting, hope its not a plan work, this calls for attention which is full of deceit, here is not unilag forum, let call a spade a spade, this is a plan work...im sowie if i offend you but its amazing that this bul shit is from you, guy stop this and ask ur question in the thread, i was told u guys were suspend but not up to the extent of using a low mindset scope to get ur self out, I HATE DECEIT
tobexin has said it all, just make sense, we are not fools
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Youngsage: 4:57am On Jul 25, 2012
Hii Odunnu, I must say as a mod u're doing real good on here, but i've noticed something here which brings me to the question : why are topics here on the education board not allowed to exceed a 100 pages, if reason is that max. no of pages allowed for a topic/thread is 100 pages, but i've seen countless others with far more than that no. of pages on other boards and are still open and active? Do the rules on boards differ?
Pls enlighten me on this. Thanks.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 5:34am On Jul 25, 2012
UNIBEN thread is already in its 152nd page already,dearie.
I have no intentions of locking any that exceeds 100pgs. It used to be a rule, aint one anymore.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by nazlat(f): 11:50am On Jul 25, 2012
why is it that till now there is noting about the upcoming nabteb exams?
[center][/center]
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 1:09pm On Jul 25, 2012
What exactly? You may start a thread on it.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Umartins1(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2012
Odunnu: What exactly? You may start a thread on it.
we have scores to settle.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 6:44pm On Jul 25, 2012
If I whooze you slap ehn, you will get out of this thread!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Umartins1(m): 6:45pm On Jul 25, 2012
Odunnu: If I whooze you slap ehn, you will get out of this thread!
laughing....
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Youngsage: 8:38pm On Jul 25, 2012
Odunnu: UNIBEN thread is already in its 152nd page already,dearie.
I have no intentions of locking any that exceeds 100pgs. It used to be a rule, aint one anymore.
Well I guess the rule just changed a few days ago?? cos I noticed a thread was locked just a few days ago, based on its reaching a 100 pages on which you said and I quote:
Odunnu: We've reached our maximum page for threads on NL.
Please someone, anybody should start another and post the link here lets follow.
and also:
Odunnu: Start a new thread please and post the link here.
Do it now!
?
this actually prompted me to ask the question I asked. Thanks for your answer though, do have a good evening. smiley
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by ibkventures(m): 3:32am On Jul 27, 2012
Hi moderator, i dont see any of my posts here on Nairaland any longer...seems ur bot pyguru..banned me..hw can u help me out..i really need to make some posts here on educational services .Thanks!!!
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 4:41am On Jul 27, 2012
You want to spam the board endlessly with your Ukraine stuff?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by travelxpat(m): 11:21am On Aug 01, 2012
Hello my amiable moderator
I will like to bring to your notice an ID similar to mine on Nairaland [travelexpat and mine (travelxpat)] its too similar that one will hardly notice the difference .Mine has been in operation for over 3years there about which i opened after i was once banned in 2006.Kindly check this to ensure no one impersonates another asides other accusations .
Thank you very much as i belive you will kindly look into this and do something about it
My sincere regards
Engr Mike
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2012
While I direct this to my Boss, i'd advice you do same.
Send him a mail thru www.nairaland.com/seun
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by travelxpat(m): 5:07pm On Aug 01, 2012
Thank you very much my moderator.I will act as instructed and feed you back
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Seun(m): 7:54pm On Aug 01, 2012
Odunnu: While I direct this to my Boss, i'd advice you do same.
Send him a mail thru www.nairaland.com/seun
If there are complaints that need my attention, you as a mod should forward them to me.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 8:39pm On Aug 01, 2012
Yes boss.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by lathyph: 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2012
Am trying to paste info on unilorin thread,unfortunately its displayed d post has bin hidden.Pls help me out
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Odunnu: 7:03pm On Aug 03, 2012
Fixed. Sorry for the embarrassment
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by Godschild2(m): 9:04pm On Aug 03, 2012
@ODUNNU, hello...please we need your help, a topic was mistakenly created in this Education sector; www.nairaland.com/1008580/prospective-nysc-batch-c-2012 ...by PSOTO, we're planning to re-open another one in the NYSC sector...please can you help us close it off?? so as not to cause confusion...we intend to drop a link there that would redirect people to the new thread in case they stumble on it...Your assistance would be highly appreciated!...thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints/Comments Here by psoto(f): 9:31pm On Aug 03, 2012
Odunnu, please can you help us close or tell us how τ̅☺ close this thread:
Prospective NYSC Batch C 2012 Family (house 2) I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the education sector?
It was mistakenly opened I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the education sector instead of the NYSC sector and we won't like τ̅☺ cause any confusion. We'll really appreciate it if you can be of help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (42) (Reply)

How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Ibadan Polytechnic 2012/2013 Session / Children's International School Fees In Lagos That Got People Talking (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.