Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled (10909 Views)

What Makes A Man More Attractive To Women / Does This Woman Look Too Good For 63 Or Shes Just OK? - Photo / Calling Your Babe And She Picks Up While Moaning To Another Guy's Dicking! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
I remember when I was stilll in the world, I was more attractive, appealing and happier. A good doze of sex drives stress, frustration and anger away.
Now that I have decided to remain celebate tilll marriage, I realise I get angry often, the certain glow I had is not as it use to be.

But I am not deterred, I must continue to keep myself till the chosen time of the lord.

1 Like

Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lol. U don fucck fucck so tay. U sha don retire now sha

13 Likes

Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
go over there and sit down.
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:
Lol. U don fucck fucck so tay. U sha don retire now sha
lol crazy !
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
Op, when next you take weed, drink a bucket full of garri. That will help subsidize the on-coming madnessundecided

6 Likes

Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by canDy4eva(f): 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
True talk but for married ppl alone!
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
PrimeMinisterr:

lol crazy !
Abi na. Pusssy get active years in service.

3 Likes

Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Justiyke4u: 2:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
What is DICKING is it a new make up in town? Just asking so that I can buy for my girlfriend. Meanwhile my food is burning...

3 Likes

Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
canDy4eva:
True talk but for married ppl alone!
u are right, that's why I've decided to wait tilll marriage.

1 Like

Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by pet4ril(f): 2:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
more greeze to your elbow
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by canDy4eva(f): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
ur waitin will neva b in vain k... Trust me.
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
canDy4eva:
ur waitin will neva b in vain k... Trust me.
thanks hun

1 Like

Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Parpor(m): 3:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
From experience,Yes.it restores her fluctuating mentality
But the fear of dicking is the beginning of progress
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by SINNZ(m): 3:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
thanks hun
Gerrarahia jorr..
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Parpor(m): 3:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:

Gerrarahia jorr..
Dats a bad reply from a friendly response.
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nuells: 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mtcheww.....

After thousands of fucck, here we go again
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by schumastic(m): 3:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
I remember when I was stilll in the world, I was more attractive, appealing and happier. A good doze of sex drives stress, frustration and anger away.
Now that I have decided to remain celebate tilll marriage, I realise I get angry often, the certain glow I had is not as it use to be.

But I am not deterred, I must continue to keep myself till the chosen time of the lord.

AH AH WHY DID YOU HANG YOUR BOOT NA cry cry.... JUST WHEN YOU WERE ABOUT TO HAVE YOUR BREAK THROUGH YOU COME RETIRE, YOU BETTER RECONSIDER AND HIT YOUR FORM BACK grin grin REMEMBER EVERY BACK TO BACK WAS A HIT

1 Like

Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:

Gerrarahia jorr..
are u ok or you high on cow dung? undecided
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
schumastic:

AH AH WHY DID YOU HANG YOUR BOOT NA cry cry.... JUST WHEN YOU WERE ABOUT TO HAVE YOUR BREAK THROUGH YOU COME RETIRE, YOU BETTER RECONSIDER AND HIT YOUR FORM BACK grin grin REMEMBER EVERY BACK TO BACK WAS A HIT
u should be glad one soul is saved for christ undecided
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nuells:
Mtcheww.....

After thousands of fucck, here we go again
what do u mean thousands, do I look like your sister undecided

1 Like

Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by schumastic(m): 3:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
u should be glad one soul is saved for christ undecided

NASO....pls even the angels eat beans..as if your not considering coming back, if not you would't put this up? my dear body no b firewood grin grin since you left there are now new styles that just came up grin ;Dbut i won't tell you tongue tongue

3 Likes

Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by SINNZ(m): 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
are u ok or you high on cow dung? undecided

Really?? Do u wanna do this with me? shocked
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
schumastic:

NASO....pls even the angels eat beans..as if your not considering coming back, if not you would't put this up? my dear body no b firewood grin grin since you left there are now new styles that just came up grin ;Dbut i won't tell you tongue tongue

Take your meds dude undecided
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nuells: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
what do u mean thousands, do I look like your sister undecided
How could you, when your lifeisabitch
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:

Really?? Do u wanna do this with me? shocked
Bleep u and fucck off, who da hell are u? Fucking snizzing biitch undecided
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
That is because you made sex to be your source of Joy. .....try Jesus!
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nuells:

How could you, when your lifeisabitch
fucck you
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
ilobasama:
That is because you made sex to be your source of Joy. .....try Jesus!
word
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by schumastic(m): 3:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:

Take your meds dude undecided

i just did and this are the side effects tongue tongue...mean while don't get to worked up n read my signature.
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nuells: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
fucck you
Gerarahia
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by SINNZ(m): 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
lifeisabitch:
Bleep u and fucck off, who da hell are u? Fucking snizzing biitch undecided

It seems you've missed your period sad. Being an utter idiott won't help you find it you deranged bittch!.
Re: Good Dicking Makes A Woman Look Happy, Smart And Fulfiled by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
schumastic:

i just did and this are the side effects tongue tongue...mean while don't get to worked up n read my signature.
kisses for you kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Looking For A Lady To Let Me In Through This Style... Willing To Pay, Pm Me! / Aisha, My Favourite Nurseā€¦..(18+) / Help!my Girlfriend Is A LovePeddler And She's Not Ashamed Telling Me *chat Included*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.