Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,269 members, 7,815,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) (29308 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Onliie(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Funny how the fake Oyedepo is no different from the real one
what is this one saying

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by xpensivNas(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nonsense of d highest order
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by tuna4servi(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dis people won't stop
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Poliporpor(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bilabong:
u get time to waste.
at least she has given EFCC a lead. by all looks, the gamer is in kaduna and you got a name to look for. that name has a legit ID that can be used to locate the gamer.
so, she did well. if you can forward this to investigators, they can proceed from here

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Young03(m): 5:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
The huzzle z real
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by callJesu: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
Don't be cheated in the new year, do the right thing if you want to reduce fat in your body, check this...
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
The best thing to do is to prevent Obama from eating the lizard egg that the snake from Satan and the transport of Brest milk through the kidney makes the vagina creamy ,if not why did the devil allow the rice to sell in the market that women never wore their pant to church. Remember that a fool will be loved by the people of old that is when Buhari makes 5000 available to the youths.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by mobaladf: 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Okay na, another jobless hungry guy. This one na confirm theif. But the lady too get sense oooo
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by 9jatatafo(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Imagine someone using the name Oyedipo for scam. It is really crazy. And for the OP, you got time sha. From the errors the scammer made in writing suggest as surgest, god as God then you should have blasted him off

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by 93RD(m): 5:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
i am rolling on the floor right now... Boys are not smiling at all grin grin grin can someone please forward that name to the federal government so that he can be added to the jobless youth that would be paid 5k every month. grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by tuna4servi(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Poliporpor:
is the real one really real?
How dere u ask such a silly and stupid question. Fool
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by RichDad1(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Bad market. Lol
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by tdemo(m): 5:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
the girl they use scammer kill boredom!!!!! if na me I for still waste him time pass like that?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by endowednicky(f): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
chai...ojukokoro, everyday for the thief,one day for the owner.. your cup never full!!!
my dear sister ...okare jare!!!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Thread: 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Any scammer that thinks of scamming me will only get scammed because me myself gan, mi oh duro lasan grin
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by holluwai(m): 5:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
The guy come rude join, weyrey

$2000 = ₦ 604,000

shocked shocked shocked

Big thief

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Missy89(f): 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
whats is the point of the "daddy" "daddy" Do you have father issues?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Talph: 5:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
OP you are my 2016 Nler MVP grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Kreamie(m): 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Textify....Na texticles e for write grin
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by danitex: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Fake account lol huzzlers dey parah

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Kx: 6:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Before the porting times,
0706 rep which network again pls?
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by CrazyMan(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
He can't even speak good English...only a greedy person will fall for this.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by tuna4servi(m): 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
I just called d line a guy picked and said it's an orphanage home sent by who, den I proceeded by saying I was sent by Bishop Oyedepo. Pls be careful of dis scam

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by ladyF(f): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
lmao this OP is hilarious.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Image123(m): 6:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
More
You daddied him to his end, you go wicked oh,lol.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Penisinpenisout:
Yes daddy Okay daddy
My fetish be that ohhh
I wish a girl would call me daddy
Stop confusing what is real. undecided
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
RickRichards:

Stop confusing what is real. undecided

Your sentence is incomplete sire
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by SeanDada1(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Funny how the fake Oyedepo is no different from the real one

You're a nincompoop.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Engrr(m): 6:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
asEdeyHOT:

Another IPOB Fraudster based in Kaduna

One has to be very careful with all these jobless Igbos roaming around

Is that the much your sense can articulate?
...Linking fraudsters with IPOB!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by tomiwa6501(m): 6:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
May God 4give who ever is behind that sh*t

Call me Obosi....
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by dmola(m): 6:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
endowednicky:
chai...ojukokoro, everyday for the thief,one day for the owner.. your cup never full!!!
my dear sister ...okare jare!!!
hi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father / Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” / T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.