Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) (29303 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by qrymz(m): 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
I was online minding my own business yesterday when I got a friend request on my facebook,I checked and it was a request from Bishop Oyedepo,GO of winners chapel..i knew it's a scam,immediately I accepted the request he messaged me,..he stoped talkingn to me after I called the number he gave me..perhaps he knew I didnt take the bait

cc: lalasticlala,Seun

Scammer jam brainz. The guy no fit even speak good English o! See him mouth like surgest. Lol!!! Sometimes I just wonder the kinda fools who falls for cheap scam. Even if God chats me up and talk about money, I ain't sending a dime

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Messileo10000: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nigerians will always remain nigerians.. sha na hunger... buhari u see wetin dy happen ba??
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 8:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
sonofananimal:
can you pls explain why MTN Ng is on your snapshot and how did Facebook Chatting stuff look like this?
I told him im in atlna naija I dey o
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by analice107: 8:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Royals1st:
Aha u never win ooo who said oyedepo was never a scammer?
The whole of your family thunder will fire you all. Your father is a poor lazy fool. And you will never amount to anything.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by analice107: 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
RickRichards:

Why do Daddy issues come to mind when you hear "Daddy! Daddy!! Daddy!!!", do you have Daddy issues?
Dont mind her, that's how you know who is from a dysfunctional family.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Topgainer: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
qrymz:

Scammer jam brainz. The guy no fit even speak good English o! See him mouth like surgest. Lol!!! Sometimes I just wonder the kinda fools who falls for cheap scam. Even if God chats me up and talk about money, I ain't sending a dime
God will not chat you up for money, what will He do with your money? Buy jets, build business empires, send his children to school in best Universities abroad, build university for the rich, own homes all over the world?

God' s request about money is that you that is rich should remember your brother & neighbour who does not have. And even in the church all givings in the New testament(including the old) was for the welfare and provisions of the needs of the brethren, the have nots
Just saw this wonderful article. https://www.nairaland.com/797880/zambian-pastor-laments-nigeria-gospel
A lot of nonsense is going on today. Using God's name many have been ripped off

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Dekingmoses(m): 8:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Funny how the fake Oyedepo is no different from the real one

may God forgive you
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Draxler: 8:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:
I really hope you are thinking properly. The real Oyedepo goes around on social media asking people for money? Try to think properly about what you wrote. It might take a while but soon you will discover how senseless it is.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
I for say ohh!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
I for say ohh!
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by solpat(m): 8:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
My Father & Mentor would never scam anyone. Imagine blessed ring and divine T-shirt The vengeance of God will visit that idle scammer. Mtcheeew undecided
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by oostin: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:
don't say that, do u want God to visit u in His wrath?? cool cool shocked shocked Who are u to judge Bishop Oyedepo
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Draxler: 8:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Poliporpor:
is the real one really real?
He's definitely more real than you are
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by oostin: 8:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
j1mmy:
What is the difference between the real and fake Oyedepo?

Oyedepo is a 419 using the stup1dity and gullibility of Nigerians to sell them fake redemption!

Oyedepo may not make any money from people in Finland or Slovakia for example.

Dumb Nigerian's with slave mentality on religion allowed private jet pastors like Oyedepo to flourish!

God have mercy on your soul.who are u to judge Bishop Oyedepo? shocked
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Draxler: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
j1mmy:

Oyedepo is a 419 using the stup1dity and gullibility of Nigerians to sell them fake redemption!

Dumb Nigerian's with slave mentality on religion allowed private jet pastors like Oyedepo to flourish!

The private jet is for the church. Also there are rich pastors in those countries you mentioned. Sunday Adelajas congregation consists of millions of Ukrainians not Nigerians yet its the biggest church in Europe. If God wants to bless you no matter where you are like Joseph it must follow you. Finally you need to start doing proper research before making statements. Finally if you think people are dumb for sowing in the house of God which is perfectly scriptural,then you sir are the one that is dumb.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by toprealman: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
OP you are dumb! How on earth can you and the fake character you created not know how to spell "suggest"?
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by SWG1: 9:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
j1mmy:

But I noticed ppl really serving God in His church are prospering spiritually and financially, subduing the enemy and manifesting diverse gift. So iv seen ppl gain more than wat ppl out there think they are losing.

If u could get saved, grow in spirit, exercise dominion and live in prosperity. Then I wonder who is conning who.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Mickeysho(m): 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:

I pity you.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Draxler: 9:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Royals1st:
Aha u never win ooo who said oyedepo was never a scammer?
Did he scam you? Do you have proof that he scammed anyone? Empty Barrel.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Draxler: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Poliporpor:
dont be a fanatic. i have every right to ask a question. am not a daft like you who worship a living man. day there day worship am. he rides in his private jets and enjoys his life. you day there day suffer day defend am. fcvk off. to me, he is just a worker of lawlessness. kill yourself. moomoo
And you that's attacking him clearly has the right to judge him right? Is it really a wise thing to do? Nobody worships Oyedepo,he's just a human being. Which law did he break that he's a worker of lawlessness? Go and do your proper research on the man before you come out to talk. You clearly don't know what you are saying
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Draxler: 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Topgainer:

Child, you will say the same to those who exposed the works of His holiness Rev Prophet Kings Ezugo who is at max prison today
The Bible says false teachings must be exposed
I Tim4:1 paraph

that does not stop
people from departing from the original apostolic faith, giving heed to deceiving (exploitations) spirits and doctrines of demons(Spells, a Christian can't be poor, you must pay god {seed} to get anything favour, blessings from him, your enemies at office must die today by fire)

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 6:4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 6:9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. 6:11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
Very true. I love what you said and how you backed it up with scripture. Now tell us what Oyedepo preached that is bad
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by ybalogs(m): 9:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Hahaha a, very few Nairalanders actually understand what you actually meant. But you wicked sha

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Liljeez(m): 9:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
You are wicked @op...
How can you be chatting on fb with your phone battery at 2%..don't u have mercy on technology..
No wonder d devil rili wanted to use u

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by ybalogs(m): 9:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Vanquay:
OP, you should have offered to give the man of god a blowjob_ Si? but you are a pathological liar, you are based in Atlanta,Georgia nad using MTN NG? What kind of retards do you think nairalanders are?
Haba nah, you should have known she's playing to the gallery, and as Pastor Oyedepo (fake) is a foolish and blind idiot, he wouldn't notice what you just pointed out.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by dorox(m): 10:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Barbarthundey:
Hmm... No comment!!! But d guy get mind sha... Impersonating a man of God

Kidnapping of these so called men of god would have been a more profitable venture for the hordes of desperate jobless young men in the country If not for the armed security guards that gives them protection from the public.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Emodeee: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
endowednicky:

endowed nicky, you and dis your sister, e shaydee like an artiste.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by enddyini(f): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
j1mmy:

may God have mercy on u
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by buffRalph: 10:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Scambaiting
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by amiskurie(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:
cheesy cheesy cheesy
you are cracking me up
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by andyjwe(m): 10:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
The data guy above my post is a master scam, please no one should patronise him. He is a thief from the pit of hell.

To the people saying Oyedepo is a fake pastor, may you not pay dearly for the statement. #youareplayingwithfire

Yes we have freedom of speech but also remember that there is also consequences of the words we use against people, most especially servants of God.

If you doubt me continue this in 7days and after seven days come and post same stuff here as proof that nothing happened. #Bewarned
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by dorox(m): 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
andyjwe:
The data guy above my post is a master scam, please no one should patronise him. He is a thief from the pit of hell.

To the people saying Oyedepo is a fake pastor, may you not pay dearly for the statement. #youareplayingwithfire

Yes we have freedom of speech but also remember that there is also consequences of the words we use against people, most especially servants of God.

If you doubt me continue this in 7days and after seven days come and post same stuff here as proof that nothing happened. #Bewarned

I think pastor Oyedepo is as evil as the proud pharisees that Jesus condemned.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by armadeo(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
I couldn't believe how retarded this scammer is.

I would have loved to string this guy along and waste his credit and data.

Lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father / Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” / What Prominent Achievements Were Made By Atheists During The Medieval Age?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.