Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) (29304 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Sends Relief To Idps In Plateau State / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo’s $40m Private Jet Parked At His Hangar / Jindu John Nwabudike And Oyedepo On Jet Ride: My Cameras Will Never Remain Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by asumo12: 6:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
cry cry cry

endtime pastor!!!

Poliporpor:
is the real one really real?
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by enoch701(m): 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
somebody claim he is d'banj once sent me friend request too on Facebook.... I accept it and burn away his tym....he said he will sign me up, but I have to pay some certain amount to his manager..... jobless people
emi Omo 9ja.....ko jo rara.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
this one na real local scammer
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Royals1st: 6:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Aha u never win ooo who said oyedepo was never a scammer?
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by tgmservice: 6:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Vanquay:
OP, you should have offered to give the man of god a blowjob_ Si? but you are a pathological liar, you are based in Atlanta,Georgia nad using MTN NG? What kind of retards do you think nairalanders are?
u are d numba 1 retarrd don't u know its all a plot 2 deceive d scammer

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Missy89:
whats is the point of the "daddy" "daddy" Do you have father issues?

Why do Daddy issues come to mind when you hear "Daddy! Daddy!! Daddy!!!", do you have Daddy issues?

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by vision2050: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
rollUP:
Nice one.... the lady played it well.

Op talk say she dey ATL and ur network dey show MTN-NG..... how nah
? undecided
i dont even believe her nonsense snap shot. she may have do all this for attention sake. if you have two phone you can frame this up.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Your sentence is incomplete sire

Nope. It isn't.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by babafirst(m): 6:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Op,Looooool.I love you because u too much.See as u dey make im head dey swell dey call am daddy.You for just arrange with police to nab am when im come collect the moni for western union.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Topgainer: 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:
Funny how the fake Oyedepo is no different from the real one
And Oyedepo children responded to your submission as follows
tuna4servi:

How dere u ask such a silly and stupid question. Fool
Onliie:
what is this one saying
SeanDada1:

You're a nincompoop.
Israelsaidu:
meaning? sad
Israelsaidu:
mumu you like make yur pastor dey ride keke napep? U no hear bible say-if the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do?
analice107:

The whole of your family thunder will fire you all. Your father is a poor lazy fool. And you will never amount to anything.
andyjwe:
from the pit of hell.

To the people saying Oyedepo is a fake pastor... pay dearly for the statement
If you doubt me continue this in 7days and after seven days come and post same stuff here as proof that nothing happened. #Bewarned
Dekingmoses:

may God forgive you
gidjah:
The heavens will punish you ,
The fake Oyedepo is different from the main Oyedepo
1. The main will not ask an individual one on one to give just $2,000 as seed. He will ask for you to sow all, possibly close your bank account as covenant seed for the work of god.
2. The main Oyedepo will not have the time to be replying a mail from a 26 year old girl, who is not Goodluck Jonathan nor Bank MD
3. The mannerisms may be similar but the Bishop talks more confidently when discussing the blessings that will follow the seed sowers
4. I don't think the Bishop will be tasking the poor to fund his Orphanage, when he is arguably the richest investment pastor in the World. In fact, the daily charges and maintenance of his private jets will comfortably feed Thousands of orphans.

Did anybody see where the scammer said he "cursed" somebody to be mad as part of his exploits as a mog?
Conclusion, any Oyedepo the Billionaire( real or fake) that ask that I sow seed to his orphanage will not get a dime from me

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Poliporpor(m): 6:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
tuna4servi:

How dere u ask such a silly and stupid question. Fool
dont be a fanatic. i have every right to ask a question. am not a daft like you who worship a living man. day there day worship am. he rides in his private jets and enjoys his life. you day there day suffer day defend am. fcvk off. to me, he is just a worker of lawlessness. kill yourself. moomoo

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by ak4ac(m): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
j1mmy:
What is the difference between the real and fake Oyedepo?

Oyedepo is a 419 using the stup1dity and gullibility of Nigerians to sell them fake redemption!

Oyedepo may not make any money from people in Finland or Slovakia for example.

Dumb Nigerian's with slave mentality on religion allowed private jet pastors like Oyedepo to flourish!

hmmm hope u know that it's not only oyedepo that has PJ.......just saying though
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Israelsaidu(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:
meaning? sad
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by perkyendy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Vanquay:
OP, you should have offered to give the man of god a blowjob_ Si? but you are a pathological liar, you are based in Atlanta,Georgia nad using MTN NG? What kind of retards do you think nairalanders are?

But she's only playing along with the fraudster thats why she claimed shes in Atlanta (I guess)

Nice game jare, I was unable to close the page till I read till the end hahahahahaha
[size=13pt]SEE THE NIGERIA MOST SORTED ARTIST WITH ONE HAND YET VEXING FIRE ON MIC[/size]

http://seyiadesina.com/word/see-the-nigeria-most-sorted-artist-with-one-hand-yet-vexing-fire-on-mic/

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by bayumyguy: 6:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mumu scammer
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by BLESSEDISDLORD: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
They are many, even some1 used my wife facebook to ask me to send 30k to his brother for his project in school, in fact they are in ur door step.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by MrCEO69(m): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
Vanquay:

she wasn't lying to u but the scammer!!!
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Sirfemi: 7:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Its rili bad hw people talk about men of God even if he was fake its nt 4 u to judge ur nt God
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Israelsaidu(m): 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Topgainer: 7:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
bayumyguy:
Mumu scammer
Going through the snapshots again, it obvious the young scammer does see Oyedepo as a made Scammer that he could imitate to get money out of Christians if his claim of getting money from people who think he is the Bishop is true
This young scammer may still go further to learn the Bishop's voice and exploit more people with that

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Blunttalker: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
The guy blew off his lead. Any Winners member knows that Oyedepo doesn't make altar calls for monetary contribution or whatsoever except altar calls for those who want to give their life to Christ. He is that self-sufficient

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Israelsaidu(m): 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
j1mmy:
What is the difference between the real and fake Oyedepo?

Oyedepo is a 419 using the stup1dity and gullibility of Nigerians to sell them fake redemption!

Oyedepo may not make any money from people in Finland or Slovakia for example.

Dumb Nigerian's with slave mentality on religion allowed private jet pastors like Oyedepo to flourish!

mumu you like make yur pastor dey ride keke napep? U no hear bible say-if the foundation is faulty what can the righteous do?
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Israelsaidu(m): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Topgainer:

Going through the snapshots again, it obvious the young scammer does see Oyedepo as a made Scammer that he could imitate to get money out of Christians if his claim of getting money from people who think he is the Bishop is true
This young scammer may still go further to learn the Bishop's voice and exploit more people with that
....den whats yur conclusion..dat papa is a......hmmmm na vvip u be for hell.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Excuzeme: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Sombori shout Hallelujah!

"They shall perish, all those who call the name of the Lord in vain".

Emefele Kelvin, your name sake has "opened the gate of Hell" on his followers after collecting his share of the #Daskigate, because they defied him and rightly voted for Buhari.

Now, you sef want to open the gate of hell on another innocent lady because you want to collect your own #Dasukigate!
shocked shocked

You people should remember "Dearis Godu-Oooo"
***sheds crocodile tears in-between****
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Topgainer: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Israelsaidu:
....den whats yur conclusion..dat papa is a......hmmmm na vvip u be for hell.
Do you really think you've got the Key to Hell's gate and you have the power to send people there? Sit down and read you bible to re-set your thinking
The elections are over

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Oghumu1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Scammer jam Scammer. Lol. She's at ATL and her network shows MTN - NG. Yet the lame scammer no fit track her location. Gal u smart!! I wish every gal out there go fit smart like u
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Excuzeme: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Israelsaidu:
....den whats yur conclusion..dat[b] papa [/b]is a......hmmmm na vvip u be for hell.

Sharrap and stop asking foolish Kwesion all over the place!

Your "Papa" is love-vendor, no different from Ayo "Bling-Bling" Oritsejafor and other so-called men-of-Gwud who collected "blood-money" from ONSA a.k.a. #DasukiGate.

Remember his post about "Opening the Gate of Hell" on you his followers if you dont vote the clue.less one? grin grin

"Judgement shall start from the House of God", says the Bible.

Go figure.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
I was online minding my own business yesterday when I got a friend request on my facebook,I checked and it was a request from Bishop Oyedepo,GO of winners chapel..i knew it's a scam,immediately I accepted the request he messaged me,..he stoped talkingn to me after I called the number he gave me..perhaps he knew I didnt take the bait

cc: lalasticlala,Seun
can you pls explain why MTN Ng is on your snapshot and how did Facebook Chatting stuff look like this?
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by Topgainer: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Sirfemi:
Its rili bad hw people talk about men of God even if he was fake its nt 4 u to judge ur nt God
Child, you will say the same to those who exposed the works of His holiness Rev Prophet Kings Ezugo who is at max prison today
The Bible says false teachings must be exposed
I Tim4:1 paraph

that does not stop
people from departing from the original apostolic faith, giving heed to deceiving (exploitations) spirits and doctrines of demons(Spells, a Christian can't be poor, you must pay god {seed} to get anything favour, blessings from him, your enemies at office must die today by fire)

1 Timothy 6:3 If any man teach otherwise, and consent not to wholesome words, even the words of our Lord Jesus Christ, and to the doctrine which is according to godliness; 6:4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings, 6:5 Perverse disputings of men of corrupt minds, and destitute of the truth, supposing that gain is godliness: from such withdraw thyself. 6:6 But godliness with contentment is great gain. 6:9 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and into many foolish and hurtful lusts, which drown men in destruction and perdition. 6:11 But thou, O man of God, flee these things; and follow after righteousness, godliness, faith, love, patience, meekness. 6:12 Fight the good fight of faith, lay hold on eternal life, whereunto thou art also called, and hast professed a good profession before many witnesses.
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by ZUBY77(m): 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
TruthHurts1:

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by mizlovette(f): 7:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
And the hustle is real.guys no wan carry last. Lwkmd
Re: My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) by analice107: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
LWKM Ooo.
See as people dey dig grave bury themselves.

Me, it was Former Minister of FCT, Muhammed Bala, who sent me a friend request. I accepted. Wen he came on with a chat I just responded, the picture on his profile was elderly, I decided to check out his profile. Minister of the Federal Republic of Nigeria. FCT. Okayoo. So Oga has this time to go looking for people on face book to make friends with. No shakes.
Lol. He started by asking me, where I was. My profile shd ve told him. Anyways, I told him. What do u do? I said business. What kind of business? I told him. Do you know Abuja well? I said yes sir.
Can you come over to Abuja? I said, sir if I have something to do Over there, why not.
He said, okay. I'll, help you. You are a very lucky girl, in two days the water hycent contract file will be signed, am going to include your name. I said thank you sir.
He said, you know how busy l am, so I will give you my personal assistant's number. You Will send all your business documents to him. Tell him everything, he will get to me. I said okay sir, thank you.
Immediately I got a text. The phone number with an Hausa name. I used my friend's phone. When I called, True Caller showed an Igbo name. He answer immediately. Just imagine how an illiterate Igbo guy is forming Hausa accent. We just held ourselves not to laf out loud. We were talking, I cut the call, the tarrif won't be on me. He called back. Him don see mumu nah.
I put the phone on speaker, so that every one will hear. His Igbo name was Amadi. Amadi told me that, the company's name I was using to do business wasn't good enough, that I needed to register a new coy with C. A.C. Seeing that time was very short, he said, he has a friend in C. A.C over at Abuja's office, who for the sake of Oga, will do it in one week. But I will sent 350,000.00. For him to do everything for me. I said, but Oga said, he file will be signed in two days. He said, that shd not bother me.
I said, OK. I was trying very hard not to laf. I said, OK, send me your account details so that the EFCC won't have too much trouble looking for you. He cut the call quick quick, till today.
I just went on face book and unfriended the thief.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Obituary Of Reverend Father Cyriacus Onunkwo, To Be Buried With His Father / Chris Okotie To Stephanie (Ex-Wife): “You Are Like Jezebel!” / T.b.Joshua Revelation: Another Plane Crash Looms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.