Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? (14809 Views)

Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts / Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? / Why Didn't Allah Intervene In The Recent Crane Disaster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by dragunov: 10:54am On Jan 21, 2016
[quote author=mahdino post=42170587]

Here are some of the Muslim victims of genocide throughout history

1. All 70,000 inhabitants of Jerusalem, mostly Muslims, were massacred by the European Crusaders on July 15, 1099, "the blood was ankle-deep".

2. After the massacre of Antioch by the European Crusaders in June 1098 "no Muslims was alive". Massacres of Muslims happen also in Asklan (1099), Aka (1104), Antioch (1098), Beruit (1110) and Tropolie (1102).

3. During the Inquisition, in Spain and Portugal the choice for Muslims were to "leave, convert or be burnt at the stake". The decree was only suppressed on July 15, 1834 after all Muslims were killed or left. Massacres of Muslims happened in Toledo (1085), Lisbon (1147), Cordoba (1236), Seville (1248), Maria (1266) and Granada (1492), "Promises of religious toleration were not kept".

4. The Mongols slaughtered millions of Muslims (1219-1260) in India, Persia, Iraq and central Asia including the Abbasia Caliph and his officials. The sack of Baghdad (Feb. 13, 1258) and the massacred of its population lasted more than 17 days and an estimated two million Muslims were massacred in Baghdad alone.

5. In Bosnia, Kosovo and Chechnya (1992-present) over than 200,000 Muslims were massacred and over 1.5 million Muslims were wounded, become homeless or exiled. Over 50,000 Muslim women and girls were raped.

6. Some 15 million Africans were taken as slaves to the Americans. More than half were Muslims. More than 3 million perished at sea, more than half were Muslims.

7. Following Deir Yassin massacre, Palestine, April 9-10, 1948, where 250 were killed by armed Jewish settlers, 100's of thousands left their homes in fear. Today there are over 3 million Palestinians refuges and exiles.

8. Israeli Lieutenant Dunhan reported to the command officer, after the October 29, 1956 massacre of Kafr Qasem, where 43 were shot by the army, "minus 15 Arabs ... it is difficult to count ... "

9. During September 15-18, 1982, Israeli-backed Phalagist militia massacred an estimated 50,000 Palestinians in Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in Lebanon.

10. During 1932-1957, at Russia's Arctic Vorkuta concentration camps a total of 6 million died, more than one third were Muslims.

11. On February 25, 1994 a Jewish settler shot dead in cold blood 60 Muslim worshipers at the Ibrahimi mosque, Hebron. Thirty more died when they demonstrated against the massacre.

12. On March 16, 1988, the Kurdish town of Halabja (population 45,000), Iraq, was bombarded with chemical weapons. An estimated 5,000 died and 1,000's seriously wounded.

13. For the last 8 years, the entire population of Iraq has been subjected to brutal sanctions. As a result over 1 million died including 575,000 children.

14. Several thousand Muslims were massacred in Philippines, Kashmir and Thailand (1970's-present).

15. On April 18, 1996, over 100 Muslims were massacred in the UN compound in Qana, Lebanon by the Israeli army.

16. Millions of Muslims civilians were massacred by the imperial powers of Europe in Africa and Asia (1500's to 1900's).

17. Hundreds of thousands of Muslims were massacred during and prior to the partition of India in the 1940's.

18. Thousands of Muslim civilians were victims of Israeli bombings and shelling in South Lebanon for the last 26 years. Hundreds of thousands were displaced.

19.Thousands of Muslims killed by USA in Iraq and Afghanistan.

What a religion! Despite their wars against Muslim civilians, against Hijab, despite their relentless efforts to tarnish its reputation, their intimidations by labeling Muslims as terrorists and fundamentalists, despite all of this, Islam remains the number one religion in terms of being practiced and accepted by the people in the whole world. It is the only religion that addresses your intellect as well as your soul. I wonder what would happen if the enemies of Islam gave it a fair chance to connect to the people without any intervention from the media. It always brings me Joy to be part of this great religion; Islam. All praise be to Allah almighty !!!

" He (Allah almighty) it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the unbelievers detest."
(Qur'an 9:33)

"So, be patient. Surely Allah’s promise is true, and let not the disbelievers shake your firmness ." This victim mentality portrayed by Muslims can be very annoying. You leave your domain where nobody can fvck with your belief system and culture no matter how retrogressive without that person paying for it, go to another man's domain with a different belief system and culture and try to fvck with their laws and belief systems; you try to impose yours over theirs because yours is superior and others don't have the rights. One can't go to Saudi or other Islamic climes and openly preach from the bible but you must do that in other climes and impose yourself otherwise you scream marginalisation! It has been written " His hands shall be against everybody and everybody's hands shall be against him. USA did this Mongols did that. Mchteeeeeew!
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by dragunov: 3:18pm On Jan 28, 2016
yetunsbay:
then u're what frenchmen calls les incompetent
And you are what Yorubas call oponu.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by analice107: 10:13am On Jan 29, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

it is your pedophilic god and his re.tarded holy ghost and his pant shi.tting so called son that are idiotts. you shiiit stabbing, pillow biting son of a manky wh.ore!

im not the sort of person youd want to insult
Or what? You will throw him a bomb?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by analice107: 10:25am On Jan 29, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

truthman cant educate me, he's scared of me. always has been.

all i profess is from the bible and backe up by christian sources.

but what we need to focus on here is your mum being the plug ugly trollop she is who is addicted to your fidle. and your father addicted to watching the minger get her lassoos smashed by your micro proby while the turd burgler self-services his even tinier woggle!

Muslims are the same everywhere. Why leave the topic of discussion and make it about his parents? Don't you have parents? U have totally left off talking about love in Islam. Pls let's talk about Gods not parents. Be civil, that's if u can manage that.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by analice107: 10:51am On Jan 29, 2016
bashbabe2:

Do not stoop low to thier level. You have given them proof but no matter what proof you show they won't be satisfied. what they are good at is insults and abuse and cursing which they have managed to drag you into. Just calm down and end the insult.
Shut up ur mouth little girl. Ur Hijap has dried up ur brian due to heat. Other than insults, what has the loony said that's reasonable?

Do you guys even realise that people are reading this stuff? Before now, people didn't know Islam because it was hidden inside Arabic language, now people are getting answers to questions that have been lying there all these years.
When an issue like this comes up, calm down and throw light, it will help ur converts who are just there blindly. But no, you guys resort to insults and name calling.
Imagine the VomeSchakleton person foaming in the mouth, when all he /she shd do is draw up verses from the Koran to quell the voices of the opponents. SMH.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by analice107: 10:58am On Jan 29, 2016
yetunsbay:
muslims knws only of Maryam nt Mary pls take note.
In other words, you are saying that, they are not the same? So why do you muslims insist on putting urselves in the Bible?
Why insist that Isa is Jesus, jibril is Gabriel?
Well, I have always known that all were lies.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by analice107: 11:03am On Jan 29, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

016:125
:
Call to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and argue with them in the best manner. Surely thy Lord knows best him who strays from His path, and He knows best those who go aright.
"Surely the Lord knows best" Yet that Lord did not know that Miriam the elder sister of Moses, was not the same person with Mary mother of Jesus. That's some knowledge.
Tell Allah to get more knowledge, this doesn't show he has any knowledge.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:

"Surely the Lord knows best" Yet that Lord did not know that Miriam the elder sister of Moses, was not the same person with Mary mother of Jesus. That's some knowledge.
analice107:

In other words, you are saying that, they are not the same? So why do you muslims insist on putting urselves in the Bible?
analice107:

Muslims are the same everywhere. Why leave the topic of discussion and make it about his parents? Don't you have parents? U have totally left off talking about love in Islam. Pls let's talk about Gods not parents. Be civil, that's if u can manage that.

Roses are red, violets are blue, i feel constipated, i might go and poo.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by analice107: 11:27am On Jan 29, 2016
mahdino:

IS THESE WHAT JESUS SENT YOU TO DO?

Here are some of the Muslim victims of genocide throughout history by the Christian crusaders and others

1. All 70,000 inhabitants of Jerusalem, mostly Muslims, were massacred by the European Crusaders on July 15, 1099, "the blood was ankle-deep".

2. After the massacre of Antioch by the European Crusaders in June 1098 "no Muslims was alive". Massacres of Muslims happen also in Asklan (1099), Aka (1104), Antioch (1098), Beruit (1110) and Tropolie (1102).

3. During the Inquisition, in Spain and Portugal the choice for Muslims were to "leave, convert or be burnt at the stake". The decree was only suppressed on July 15, 1834 after all Muslims were killed or left. Massacres of Muslims happened in Toledo (1085), Lisbon (1147), Cordoba (1236), Seville (1248), Maria (1266) and Granada (1492), "Promises of religious toleration were not kept".

4. The Mongols slaughtered millions of Muslims (1219-1260) in India, Persia, Iraq and central Asia including the Abbasia Caliph and his officials. The sack of Baghdad (Feb. 13, 1258) and the massacred of its population lasted more than 17 days and an estimated two million Muslims were massacred in Baghdad alone.

5. In Bosnia, Kosovo and Chechnya (1992-present) over than 200,000 Muslims were massacred and over 1.5 million Muslims were wounded, become homeless or exiled. Over 50,000 Muslim women and girls were raped.

6. Some 15 million Africans were taken as slaves to the Americans. More than half were Muslims. More than 3 million perished at sea, more than half were Muslims.

7. Following Deir Yassin massacre, Palestine, April 9-10, 1948, where 250 were killed by armed Jewish settlers, 100's of thousands left their homes in fear. Today there are over 3 million Palestinians refuges and exiles.

8. Israeli Lieutenant Dunhan reported to the command officer, after the October 29, 1956 massacre of Kafr Qasem, where 43 were shot by the army, "minus 15 Arabs ... it is difficult to count ... "

9. During September 15-18, 1982, Israeli-backed Phalagist militia massacred an estimated 50,000 Palestinians in Sabra and Shatila refugee camps in Lebanon.

10. During 1932-1957, at Russia's Arctic Vorkuta concentration camps a total of 6 million died, more than one third were Muslims.

11. On February 25, 1994 a Jewish settler shot dead in cold blood 60 Muslim worshipers at the Ibrahimi mosque, Hebron. Thirty more died when they demonstrated against the massacre.

12. On March 16, 1988, the Kurdish town of Halabja (population 45,000), Iraq, was bombarded with chemical weapons. An estimated 5,000 died and 1,000's seriously wounded.

13. For the last 8 years, the entire population of Iraq has been subjected to brutal sanctions. As a result over 1 million died including 575,000 children.

14. Several thousand Muslims were massacred in Philippines, Kashmir and Thailand (1970's-present).

15. On April 18, 1996, over 100 Muslims were massacred in the UN compound in Qana, Lebanon by the Israeli army.

16. Millions of Muslims civilians were massacred by the imperial powers of Europe in Africa and Asia (1500's to 1900's).

17. Hundreds of thousands of Muslims were massacred during and prior to the partition of India in the 1940's.

18. Thousands of Muslim civilians were victims of Israeli bombings and shelling in South Lebanon for the last 26 years. Hundreds of thousands were displaced.

What a religion! Despite their wars against Muslim civilians, against Hijab, despite their relentless efforts to tarnish its reputation, their intimidations by labeling Muslims as terrorists and fundamentalists, despite all of this, Islam remains the number one religion in terms of being practiced and accepted by the people in the whole world. It is the only religion that addresses your intellect as well as your soul. I wonder what would happen if the enemies of Islam gave it a fair chance to connect to the people without any intervention from the media. It always brings me Joy to be part of this great religion; Islam. All praise be to Allah almighty !!!

" He (Allah almighty) it is Who hath sent His messenger with the guidance and the Religion of Truth, that He may cause it to prevail over all religion, however much the unbelievers detest."

"So, be patient. Surely Allah’s promise is true, and let not the disbelievers shake your firmness ."
(Qur'an 30:60)

Mehn, this guy is stupid. What were muslims doing in those lands? Are those lands you mentioned Arabic lands? Imagine idiots migrating to lands which does not belong to them and fight to claim them. what were the Muslims doing in Jerusalem? Try answering that questions.
Like thier prophet, they are thieves and robbers always seeking to steal what does not belong to them.
How did Islam got to this lands? Is it through sending missionaries to talk and persuade the people with education and health care? Just like your father Satan, liar.

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by analice107: 11:33am On Jan 29, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Roses are red, violets are blue, i feel constipated, i might go and poo.
Yea do that, maybe after that your brains will readjust so that you an think and reason better. Just like Allah, so stupid.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by yetunsbay(m): 11:51am On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:

ask ur pastor for truth
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:

Yea do that, maybe after that your brains will readjust so that you an think and reason better. Just like Allah, so stupid.

I feed my dog celery to make it feel special.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Blackfire(m): 7:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
analice107:

Or what? You will throw him a bomb?

vomeschaleton come here... if u threaten Any of my people here.
I will personally crusade ur jihadi brain.

U all can see show islam, muhamed , allah is falling yakata in the face of questions from ex muslims,atheist,christains.

If u mujahadins dont know that follow follow muslims are Reading your flop answers... they are beginning to dout.

My people keep question—bombing them, u are saving a life.

...am still blackfire.

2 Likes

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 7:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
Blackfire:

U all can see show islam, muhamed , allah is falling yakata in the face of questions from ex muslims,atheist,christains.

If u mujahadins dont know that follow follow muslims are Reading your flop answers... they are beginning to dout.

...am still blackfire.

Funny !!!

I like it
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jan 29, 2016
Blackfire:

...am still blackfire.

You remind me of my dead goldfish.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
truthman2012:

Funny !!!

I like it

Ever wonder what a vegetable thinks about.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by unphilaz(m): 6:57am On Jan 30, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Deuteronomy 25:11-12 NASB
If two men, a man and his countryman, are struggling together, and the wife of one comes near to deliver her husband from the hand of the one who is striking him, and puts out her hand and seizes his genitals, then you shall cut off her hand; you shall not show pity.

Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT) If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

The ark of God was placed on a new cart and taken away from the house of Abinadab on the hill. Uzzah and Ahio, sons of Abinadab guided the cart, with Ahio walking before it, while David and all the Israelites made merry before the Lord with all their strength, with singing and with citharas, harps, tambourines, sistrums, and cymbals. When they came to the threshing floor of Nodan, Uzzah reached out his hand to the ark of God to steady it, for the oxen were making it tip. But the Lord was angry with Uzzah; God struck him on that spot, and he died there before God. (2 Samuel 6:3-7 NAB)

Make ready to slaughter his sons for the guilt of their fathers; Lest they rise and posses the earth, and fill the breadth of the world with tyrants. (Isaiah 14:21 NAB)

Anyone who is captured will be run through with a sword. Their little children will be dashed to death right before their eyes. Their homes will be sacked and their wives raped by the attacking hordes. For I will stir up the Medes against Babylon, and no amount of silver or gold will buy them off. The attacking armies will shoot down the young people with arrows. They will have no mercy on helpless babies and will show no compassion for the children. (Isaiah 13:15-18 NLT)

However, you may purchase male or female slaves from among the foreigners who live among you. You may also purchase the children of such resident foreigners, including those who have been born in your land. You may treat them as your property, passing them on to your children as a permanent inheritance. You may treat your slaves like this, but the people of Israel, your relatives, must never be treated this way. (Leviticus 25:44-46 NLT)

When a man strikes his male or female slave with a rod so hard that the slave dies under his hand, he shall be punished. If, however, the slave survives for a day or two, he is not to be punished, since the slave is his own property. (Exodus 21:20-21 NAB)

Thanks but last time i checked, we (sons of God) DONT follow what is written up their as a doctrine in the NAME of Christ just as easily as a sicksoul will shout Allah akbar and carry out his sick desire on his victims because we have a better way in Christ Jesus..Love even your enemies.

Now VomeSchakleton if i may ask you, why dont you have an updated koran as Egyptian president once spoke of and peradventure, when they (sicksoul in your midst whom you always blame for the atrocities today) concentrate more on the new koran islam might become transformed and truly show islam as a religion of peace ! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Slaves, obey your earthly masters with deep respect and fear. Serve them sincerely as you would serve Christ. (Ephesians 6:5 NLT)

Christians who are slaves should give their masters full respect so that the name of God and his teaching will not be shamed. If your master is a Christian, that is no excuse for being disrespectful. You should work all the harder because you are helping another believer by your efforts. Teach these truths, Timothy, and encourage everyone to obey them. (1 Timothy 6:1-2 NLT)

hypocrisy and selective morality. infidels.......

beautiful... am glad you did not say that we sons of God who have slaves should have sex with them because its our RIGHT hand that got them for us, rather if am a slave, i should honor my master not hate or do evil to him. So what is hypocritical about this
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by unphilaz(m): 7:02am On Jan 30, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

it is your pedophilic god and his re.tarded holy ghost and his pant shi.tting so called son that are idiotts. you shiiit stabbing, pillow biting son of a manky wh.ore!

im not the sort of person youd want to insult

pedophilic as Yesu?
re.tarded holy ghost that Mohammed acknowledged that came over mary?

oops so honestly amusing
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by unphilaz(m): 7:06am On Jan 30, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

so who sent those in the first place?

im.becile

good question! if you believe that we MUST adhere to the old, then we dont need islam because of the injil which came before the koran... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by unphilaz(m): 7:09am On Jan 30, 2016
truthman2012:

If Mary was raped by her god, why is she the only woman honoured by your allahh? Note that allahh didn't mention the name of any woman apart of Mary, not even Eve talkless the name of Muhammad's mother, Amina.

epic... abi oh tell him...

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by unphilaz(m): 7:23am On Jan 30, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

i'm not threatening anyone, if anything i am a good Samaritan.

but i always maintain i am a terrorist as every muslim should be and proud

ok oh noted we have one here SOLDIERS/SS take note
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by unphilaz(m): 7:28am On Jan 30, 2016
truthman2012:

Where are you doing your own terrorism?

The real terrorists we know are in Boko Haram, Isil, al-shabab, al-quaeda etc. See allahh's way of evangelism.
grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 30, 2016
It's really funny when you see people supporting the same verses used to coerce their ancestors into slavery. As a matter of fact the whole reason they were converted into christians in the first place is to make them submissive, and it seems up until today the most devoted christians are black christians. No race is nearly as stuupid as the black race, I have always wondered what good the black race has contributed to this world throughout history if not bloodshed hatred misery and utter exhibition of stuupidity. Maybe the black race is truly a cursed one.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by unphilaz(m): 8:12am On Jan 30, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

016:125
:
Call to the way of thy Lord with wisdom and goodly exhortation, and argue with them in the best manner. Surely thy Lord knows best him who strays from His path, and He knows best those who go aright.

now the above and look at what you said

VomeSchakleton:

is this how to call with wisdom and goodly exhortation and is this the best manner which it speaks of
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by unphilaz(m): 8:18am On Jan 30, 2016
truthman2012:

Where are you doing your own terrorism?

The real terrorists we know are in Boko Haram, Isil, al-shabab, al-quaeda etc. See allahh's way of evangelism.

VomeSchakleton:

please do not associate me with your fellow infidels, pigs.

na wa o! someone that is proud to be a terrorist and enjoins other muslim to do same is now rejecting other muslims who are PRACTISING terrorist... IS IT AL TAQIYA OR WHAT

VomeSchakleton:

VomeSchakleton:

i am not a potential terrorist. i am a terrorist.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by unphilaz(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2016
mahdino:

IS THESE WHAT JESUS SENT YOU TO DO?

Here are some of the Muslim victims of genocide throughout history by the Christian crusaders and others

"So, be patient. Surely Allah’s promise is true, and let not the disbelievers shake your firmness ."
(Qur'an 30:60)

Interesting, i will look for the thread or post of how islam killed in millions more than wat you posted up there.. but my observation is, could it be the separation of church from state was an indirect blessing in the modern era so that muslims will not hold the decision of non muslim governemnt to be a "christian" decision because we are kings and priest unto One of a higher dominion than that of punny mortals? So my friend, you know most of non MUSLIM nations are agnostic or outrightly athiestic in nature who believe that there is no God but common good and if some sicksoul will come out against the "common good", the non muslim, agnostic and athestic leaders will come against them... so look else where for who to blame... christianity is not a STATE religion unlike ISLAM.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by unphilaz(m): 8:53am On Jan 30, 2016
dragunov:
Guy leave this victim-crybaby-stories and ask yourself this: " how did Islam get to Jerusalem, Asia, Europe in the first place?". Through evangelism or militarism and terror? We all know Islam started in Saudi Arabia which is in the Middle East so through what means did Islam get to these places you highlighted? Well let me tell you. War! And every case or instance you referred to as a massacre was an aftermath of a previous military engagement. It's simple; Mohammedans or Turks invaded a place, settled there, and we're later invaded and routed. No victim mentality here. Besides, whatever was done in the name of a pope was not a mandate of the God of the universe. Catholics are not followers of Christ's teachings. One more thing. Muslims are not the only group of people that suffered under Roman conquests. Other people have and today they are not terrorists. Back to my question. Did or did not Allah sleep with Maryam?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by unphilaz(m): 8:56am On Jan 30, 2016
analice107:

grin grin grin grin grin bohahhahaha
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by unphilaz(m): 9:08am On Jan 30, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
It's really funny when you see people supporting the same verses used to coerce their ancestors into slavery. As a matter of fact the whole reason they were converted into christians in the first place is to make them submissive, and it seems up until today the most devoted christians are black christians. No race is nearly as stuupid as the black race, I have always wondered what good the black race has contributed to this world throughout history if not bloodshed hatred misery and utter exhibition of stuupidity. Maybe the black race is truly a cursed one.

so its now about best race, foul race, black vs arabs etc have muslims not been under arabic submission... and by the way the neo blacks (athiests on nairaland) are submittting to the free thinkers of america & europe, just as sons of God have remained submissive to the missionaries with the gospel of peace just as much of the muslim in africa have submitted to arab koran ... so what gives then? So the essence is convince, convert but dont coarse or force which muslims are still doing while the other two are convincing and converting
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 30, 2016
Taqiyya he says

“Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings.” – 1 Corinthians 9:19-23

002:171 Yusuf Ali
The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.

smh!

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
VomeSchakleton:
Taqiyya he says

“Though I am free and belong to no one, I have made myself a slave to everyone, to win as many as possible. To the Jews I became like a Jew, to win the Jews. To those under the law I became like one under the law (though I myself am not under the law), so as to win those under the law. To those not having the law I became like one not having the law (though I am not free from God’s law but am under Christ’s law), so as to win those not having the law. To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. I do it all for the sake of the gospel, that I may share with them in its blessings.” – 1 Corinthians 9:19-23

002:171 Yusuf Ali
The parable of those who reject Faith is as if one were to shout Like a goat-herd, to things that listen to nothing but calls and cries: Deaf, dumb, and blind, they are void of wisdom.

smh!

What is your point in I Corinthians you quoted?

Paul used the God-given wisdom to win souls among the people of various backgrounds.

You islamists of today seem to know Paul better than allahh did. Paul had written what he wrote before Muhammad, yet allahh couldn't condemn his writings, he was just silent. Or didn't he notice him ? Islam is full of deceptions.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 30, 2016
truthman2012:

What is your point in I Corinthians you quoted?

Paul used the God-given wisdom to win souls among the people of various backgrounds.

You islamists of today seem to know Paul better than allahh did. Paul had written what he wrote before Muhammad, yet allahh couldn't condemn his writings, he was just silent. Or didn't he notice him ? Islam is full of deceptions.

Wisdom. Hmm I think that's what one would call FRAUD.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

10 Tips On Being A Successful Husband / "Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament / Marry The 7 Types Of Pearls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.