Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? (14842 Views)

Ramadan: Sultan Asks Muslims To Report Moon Sighting, Releases Phone Contacts / Why Didn't Allah Protect The Other Holy Books? / Why Didn't Allah Intervene In The Recent Crane Disaster? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 6:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Wisdom. Hmm I think that's what one would call FRAUD.

You haven't answered my question: Didn't allahh notice Paul's writings? Why was he silent and you islamists speaking for him?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Wisdom. Hmm I think that's what one would call FRAUD.

You call it fraud because you an enemy of the Gospel, we call it WISDOM.

You haven't answered my question: Didn't allahh notice Paul's writings? Why was he silent and you islamists speaking for him?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
truthman2012:

You call it fraud because you an enemy of the Gospel, we call it WISDOM.

Gospel of shiiiiiiiiit!
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Gospel of shiiiiiiiiit!

You keep dodging my question. Aren't you ashamed you have knowledge ?

allahh says Gospel was given to Jesus, is that what you called shiiiiit ? You have no respect for your god.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
truthman2012:

You keep dodging my question. Aren't you ashamed you have knowledge ?

allahh says Gospel was given to Jesus, is that what you called shiiiiit ? You have no respect for your god.

Says the christian. grin
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 9:54pm On Jan 30, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Says the christian. grin

So with all your noise you lack basic knowledge of your quran. Shame !!!

And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the GOSPEL: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah. (5:46, Yusif Ali)

You are ignorant of islam you claim you are defending. Smh !!!
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2016
truthman2012:

So with all your noise you lack basic knowledge of your quran. Shame !!!

And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the Law that had come before him: We sent him the GOSPEL: therein was guidance and light, and confirmation of the Law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah. (5:46, Yusif Ali)

You are ignorant of islam you claim you are defending. Smh !!!

Start a debate with a dimwit like you? grin grin grin

I'd rather get jerked off by Edward Scissorhands
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 11:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Start a debate with a dimwit like you? grin grin grin

I'd rather get jerked off by Edward Scissorhands

You know next to nothing in islam.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 31, 2016
The Holy Quran : Chapter: 4 (Al-Nisa'), Verse:115

[4:115] There is no good in many of their conferences except the conferences of such as enjoin charity, or goodness or the making of peace among men. And whoso does that, seeking the pleasure of Allah, We shall soon bestow on him a great reward.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 4:10am On Jan 31, 2016
The Holy Quran : Chapter: 49 (Al-Hujurat), Verse:11

[49:11] Surely, all believers are brothers. So make peace between your brothers, and fear Allah that mercy may be shown to you.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 4:12am On Jan 31, 2016
The Holy Quran : Chapter: 8 (Al-Anfal), Verse:62

[8:62] And if they incline towards peace, incline thou also towards it, and put thy trust in Allah. Surely, it is He Who is All-Hearing, All-Knowing.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 31, 2016
Honor each other: "O mankind! We created you from a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know and honor each other (not that you should despise one another). Indeed the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most righteous." Chapter 49, Verse 13

God loves the kind: "God does not forbid you to be kind and equitable to those who have neither fought against your faith nor driven you out of your homes. In fact God loves the equitable." Chapter 60, Verse 8

About Jesus phuh: "And in their [the earlier prophets] footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the law that had come before him. We sent him the Gospel, therein was guidance and light and confirmation of the law that had come before him, a guidance and an admonition to those who fear God." Chapter 5, Verse 46

Good and evil: "Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burden." Chapter 4, Verse 85

Reaction to evil: "Repel (evil) with what is better. Then will he, between whom and thee was hatred, become as it were thy friend and intimate. And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint." Chapter 41, Verse 34 and 35

Do good: "Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden (paradise) whose width is that of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous - Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity or in adversity, who restrain (their) anger and pardon (all) men - for God loves those who do good." Chapter 3, Verses 133-134

Reward for righteousness: "Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has faith, verily, to them will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions." Chapter 16, Verse 97

Acts of compassion: "And what will explain to you what the steep path is? It is the freeing of a (slave) from bondage; or the giving of food in a day of famine to an orphan relative, or to a needy in distress. Then will he be of those who believe, enjoin fortitude and encourage kindness and compassion." Chapter 90, Verses 12-17
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 5:53am On Jan 31, 2016
truthman2012:

You know next to nothing in islam.

Lol! Okay...
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 7:03am On Jan 31, 2016
hockeyoilers:
The Holy Quran : Chapter: 49 (Al-Hujurat), Verse:11

[49:11] Surely, all believers are brothers. So make peace between your brothers, and fear Allah that mercy may be shown to you.

How is this a command to love one another?

Making peace is after a quarel, why quarel in the first place?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 7:06am On Jan 31, 2016
truthman2012:

How is this a command to love one another?

Making peace is after a quarel, why quarel in the first place?

Brother with all respect your inteperatation is pure rubbish
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by truthman2012(m): 7:16am On Jan 31, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Honor each other: "O mankind! We created you from a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know and honor each other (not that you should despise one another). Indeed the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most righteous." Chapter 49, Verse 13

God loves the kind: "God does not forbid you to be kind and equitable to those who have neither fought against your faith nor driven you out of your homes. In fact God loves the equitable." Chapter 60, Verse 8

About Jesus phuh: "And in their [the earlier prophets] footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary, confirming the law that had come before him. We sent him the Gospel, therein was guidance and light and confirmation of the law that had come before him, a guidance and an admonition to those who fear God." Chapter 5, Verse 46

Good and evil: "Whoever recommends and helps a good cause becomes a partner therein, and whoever recommends and helps an evil cause shares in its burden." Chapter 4, Verse 85

Reaction to evil: "Repel (evil) with what is better. Then will he, between whom and thee was hatred, become as it were thy friend and intimate. And no one will be granted such goodness except those who exercise patience and self-restraint." Chapter 41, Verse 34 and 35

Do good: "Be quick in the race for forgiveness from your Lord, and for a Garden (paradise) whose width is that of the heavens and of the earth, prepared for the righteous - Those who spend (freely), whether in prosperity or in adversity, who restrain (their) anger and pardon (all) men - for God loves those who do good." Chapter 3, Verses 133-134

Reward for righteousness: "Whoever works righteousness, man or woman, and has faith, verily, to them will We give a new Life, a life that is good and pure, and We will bestow on such their reward according to the best of their actions." Chapter 16, Verse 97

Acts of compassion: "And what will explain to you what the steep path is? It is the freeing of a (slave) from bondage; or the giving of food in a day of famine to an orphan relative, or to a needy in distress. Then will he be of those who believe, enjoin fortitude and encourage kindness and compassion." Chapter 90, Verses 12-17

None of your quotes talks about loving one another. Some talk about doing good to your brothers, why your brothers alone? You
should love people generally.

Qur'an says Muhammad is the messenger of allahh and those (muslims) with him are hard against unbelievers (Quran 48:29). Is that how to love?

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Blackfire(m): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

You remind me of my dead goldfish.

and since that fish died... How ve your life been? Lonely? No wonder u come online to threaten .
My offer still stand... Threaten anyone again, and see me go crusading on your jihadi brain.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by azaino: 3:35pm On Jan 31, 2016
truthman2012:
I couldn't find in the quran where allahh enjoined the muslims to LOVE one another and to also LOVE their neighbours. Am I wrong ?

Let the muslims prove me wrong. Quran makes it clear that allahh's love or mercy does not extend to those he calls unbelivers:

[Quran 48:29] Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves......

Loving one another is a commandment in the Bible, an evidence that you are of God:

Mark 12:30-31
“And you shall love the Lord your
God with all your heart and with
all your soul and with all your
mind and with all your strength.’
The second is this: You shall love
your neighbor as yourself.’ There
is no other commandment greater
than these.”

John 13:34-35
“A new commandment I give to
you, that you love one another:
just as I have loved you, you also
are to love one another. By this all
people will know that you are my
disciples, if you have love for one
another.”
Thank God for Jesus, When you have Christ your life automatically change. You start experiencing and exhibiting the highest commandment which is LOVE.

1 Like

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
azaino:

Thank God for Jesus, When you have Christ your life automatically change. You start experiencing and exhibiting the highest commandment which is LOVE.

Is this the love you speak of ? Christians eating human flesh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJ2sx0kc7ZU
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 31, 2016
Blackfire:

and since that fish died... How ve your life been? Lonely? No wonder u come online to threaten .
My offer still stand... Threaten anyone again, and see me go crusading on your jihadi brain.

how about this, threaten me again, and i will smash your head in with a baseball bat, set you on fire, crap in your mouth and watch you calcinate like a rotten piece of bacon and then im going to peel your skin with a rusty saw, make a necklace out of your bowels and mastur.bate to your rotten carcass.

lonely mate? you have no idea.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Blackfire(m): 4:47pm On Jan 31, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

how about this, threaten me again, and i will smash your head in with a baseball bat, set you on fire, crap in your mouth and watch you calcinate like a rotten piece of bacon and then im going to peel your skin with a rusty saw, make a necklace out of your bowels and mastur.bate to your rotten carcass.

lonely mate? you have no idea.

lets meet... I would love to see that happen. Now the question is who will be dashing out the pain?.

In todays world no monopoly of violence.
Please please lets meet... I stay in Ibadan.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2016
Blackfire:

lets meet... I would love to see that happen. Now the question is who will be dashing out the pain?.

In todays world no monopoly of violence.
Please please lets meet... I stay in Ibadan.

LOL! fortunately for you, i'm seven timezones ahead of you mate. if youre willing to spend a couple of quid on tickets to settle an online score i'll be happy to give you more details.
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Blackfire(m): 5:23pm On Jan 31, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

LOL! fortunately for you, i'm seven timezones ahead of you mate. if youre willing to spend a couple of quid on tickets to settle an online score i'll be happy to give you more details.

the visas on my passport will make u curse mohamed. .

This Arabic slave thinks am a poor guy.. *laughs uncontrollably*.. Ok to give u a hint , i deal on building materials at iwo road.

I hope u are not living in a kaffri country... Spend there money.. And yet come online to rant against them.
Now tell me where u are , give me 3 months, i will locate u personally. . Deal?
Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
Blackfire:

the visas on my passport will make u curse mohamed. .

This Arabic slave thinks am a poor guy.. *laughs uncontrollably*.. Ok to give u a hint , i deal on building materials at iwo road.

I hope u are not living in a kaffri country... Spend there money.. And yet come online to rant against them.
Now tell me where u are , give me 3 months, i will locate u personally. . Deal?

Death threats, so many death threats... so tell me, how comes i aint dead yet?

threatening me wont make you the heavy weight champ rude boy, stop this.

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2016
VomeSchakleton:

Death threats, so many death threats... so tell me, how comes i aint dead yet?

threatening me wont make you the heavy weight champ rude boy, stop this.

Re: Why Didn't Allah Enjoin Muslims To Love One Another As Jesus Did ? by Sicksoul: 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2019
unphilaz:

Interesting, i will look for the thread or post of how islam killed in millions more than wat you posted up there.. but my observation is, could it be the separation of church from state was an indirect blessing in the modern era so that muslims will not hold the decision of non muslim governemnt to be a "christian" decision because we are kings and priest unto One of a higher dominion than that of punny mortals? So my friend, you know most of non MUSLIM nations are agnostic or outrightly athiestic in nature who believe that there is no God but common good and if some sicksoul will come out against the "common good", the non muslim, agnostic and athestic leaders will come against them... so look else where for who to blame... Christianity is not a STATE religion unlike ISLAM.

Do you know you forced me to accept that there is no God but Allah before I could reply you? Now tell me, why did you mention my name?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Ramadan Has Crippled Business,” Prostitutes Lament / Marriage ⚭ In Islam : Importance Of Husband And Wife, Romance, Sex,etc / Is It Allowed To Pray Taraweeh?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.