Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,598 members, 7,812,958 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? (894 Views)

Women Are Not So Complicated. / Why Is Love So Complicated? / Do You Know Why Most Of 90% Of Nigeria Men Love To Having S*x With Calabar Ladie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by kstadaura: 5:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
I met a lady some weeks ago, collected her number, been calling her but she been ignoring me i asked her out she didnt even reply me, the way she was doing i understood like she was showing me that am not her type. At last she stopped answering my call. I got angry and deleted her number, today not more than two weeks, she been calling my number,i didnt pick, she sent me different text messages saying that i ignored her this and that.....

Ladies are you all like this?
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by Melahou(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Some are really confused
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
I thought men were deep thinkers? I used to have so much respect and "fear":for you guys. smh
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by iceberylin(m): 5:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Speechless3:
I thought men were deep thinkers? I used to have so much respect and "fear":for you guys. smh

Lol..you don't have to sound clueless defending ya kind grin

1 Like

Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by Cholls(m): 5:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Speechless3:
my sister why na cry
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Speechless3:
DAMM
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Not that complicated she's not interested simple undecided
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by kstadaura: 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
BumBae:
Not that complicated she's not interested simple undecided
understanding that she is not interested was what made me deleted her number. But why is she calling me now?
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by tubouncen(m): 5:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Maybe ur breath stinks... Or u have body odour... Abi u no fine... Abi u no get packaging... Abi u look wretched abi, abi
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
kstadaura:

understanding that she is not interested was what made me deleted her number. But why is she calling me now?
1) attention , she loving the fact she got one mumu running her down , now uve stopped she wants it back .. She might give a little if u start calling agin mayb rep,y 1 or two messages but i tell ya she not interested undecided

2) she wants something from u

3) mayb she been turned down by the one she really likes n wants to settle for u

U decide smiley if u go bk b smart

1 Like

Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by SirLewis(m): 5:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
You have to understand women. They're attention seekers and love it when guys come after them. Even when they don't like you, have no intention of dating you or are already in a relationship sef, they'll still want you to give them that attention. It's pathetic really. Don't fall for her ploy trying to make you feel guilty for not caring anymore after completely ignoring you. If she calls or texts ignore her, girls full ground, there're better ones out there.
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by rollUP(m): 5:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
U give them much attention they form.... u decide to cut d attention they complain. They are complicated like that.
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by vault(m): 5:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
kstadaura:
I met a lady some weeks ago, collected her number, been calling her but she been ignoring me i asked her out she didnt even reply me, the way she was doing i understood like she was showing me that am not her type. At last she stopped answering my call. I got angry and deleted her number, today not more than two weeks, she been calling my number,i didnt pick, she sent me different text messages saying that i ignored her this and that.....

Ladies are you all like this?
ah...... the big question..... as a matter of fact ladies themselves don't know why they are complicated.

as for your issue OP, its too early to conclude that she's not interested, she was only enjoying the fact that you are chasing her and when she noticed you stopped, she realised her bad deed and wants to make it up with you so that you can start chasing her all over again, this time with a lesser amount of negligence.
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by Smellymouth: 5:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Women ain't complicated.. Guys are just so " SIMPLE " grin
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
she call you back saying nonsense??

"She prepareth a table before you, in the midst of the friendzone"

My advice.. Ignore the biitch.. Life too short to worry about those kind of things...
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by Lordprez: 5:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
its obvious they don't even understand themselves

@ur dilemma... that chick doesn't feel sh!t for you. she either misses the attention or wants something you can give her

#RunAway

Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by cosby02(m): 6:01pm On Jan 19, 2016
Maybe you should try and understand Gerarahia kind of attitude.
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Speechless3:

Deep thinkers are not Omniscience
We don't have the answer to everything

I mean if we did, then we would have colonized our solar system

As for OP, what you just described is basic women physiology 101, where if you pretend not to care, they'd come
Drooling all,over you. (Time for payback)

Now as to why they do this? I haven't the faintest idea
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by olokpa11(m): 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
Penisinpenisout:

Deep thinkers are not Omniscience
We don't have the answer to everything

I mean if we did, then we would have colonized our solar system

As for OP, what you just described is basic women physiology 101, where if you pretend not to care, they'd come
Drooling all,over you. (Time for payback)

Now as to why they do this? I haven't the faintest idea
I love ur response mr pennisinpennisout, we are deep thinkers but not mind readers, op ignore her some more jooh @ oga pennies, ur monkier is making me shiver grin
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by olokpa11(m): 8:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
I think I key into what the op is saying, I have been asking a girl out for over 5 months nw, we talk a lot on the phn and she gives me plenty green lights, not knowing the snake was with another guy, I found out, we still talk but not like before, yesterday she was all up in my phn like I don't call again etc, that she was the one who called me last bla bla bla. Why are women this way? Only God can answer that..
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by olokpa11(m): 8:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
I think I key into what the op is saying, I have been asking a girl out for over 5 months nw, we talk a lot on the phn and she gives me plenty green lights, not knowing the snake was with another guy, I found out, we still talk but not like before, yesterday she was all up in my phn like I don't call again etc, that she was the one who called me last bla bla bla. Why are women this way? Only God can answer that..
Re: Ladie Pls Why Are You So Complicated? by cruzita(f): 8:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin I think she needs to subscribe her BB plans ,so na only u be the olodo wey dey close

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Romance Court: Help Break This Relationship / Pls Help! She Is In A Dilemma Of Whom To Marry / Kiss Her For 10 000 Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.