Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not (1728 Views)

If A Man Proposes Marriage And She Refuses. What Next? / Help! A Friend Of Mine @31 No Boyfriend Not To Talk Of Marriage. / Tell Me This Is Love And I Will Tell You I Don't Want(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Why do you think marriage is important, give me a reason and I will counter it.

Please be mature in your comments, no insult, not bashing, no fighting. Don't raise your voice, raise your argument.
Let the best logic win.

Disclaimer:
This is just a mental exercise.
Am a free thinker, my opinion is just mine at the moment.

Let the game begin!!
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by yomi007k(m): 6:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
I just came to observe.

UN observer.
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
marriage is essential to the philosophy of some religions. they believe that they must marry to gain eternal life. in order to convince them otherwise, you must first convince them that their entire religion is false.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
^^ hmmm cool
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Am here to read comments
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by tubouncen(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
I'm actually clueless when it comes to marriage issues
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
THE importance of marriage cannot be over emphasized, it is like the relationship between a mother and her child, its good to get married first to avoid sexual sin and immorality, for apostle paul in the bible said that it is good for a man not to be lonely, "man in this catergory cover both male and female. "the importance of marriage is to have someone to love and cherish u, someone to share ur secret to, someone to stay by u when the going get tough, someone to bear u children and someone for u to call ur own, living with ur wife makes life easy 4 u becaus u plan together and execute together. "infact i stop here.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by GeniusDavid(m): 6:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Teempakguy:
marriage is essential to the philosophy of some religions. they believe that they must marry to gain eternal life. in order to convince them otherwise, you must first convince them that their entire religion is false.

they believe that they must marry to gain eternal life.

Get your facts straight mate. I don't think any religion believe Marriage as a criteria to gain "Eternal Life"
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Hero10001: 6:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
He who finds a wife has found a good thing. Prov 18:22.

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
GeniusDavid:

Get your facts straight mate. I don't think any religion believe Marriage as a criteria to gain "Eternal Life"
of course there are.
Christianity for instance.
the philosophy of Christianity is that you must either marry. or you must remain celibate. but the op, I assume, is talking about actually having sex. but without marriage. in Christianity, this is called fornication and is a sure ticket to eternal damnation.
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hero10001:
He who finds a wife has found a good thing.
Prov 18:22.

Just like Adam grin

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by GeniusDavid(m): 6:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
Teempakguy:
of course there are.
Christianity for instance.
the philosophy of Christianity is that you must either marry. or you must remain celibate. but the op, I assume, is talking about actually having sex. but without marriage. in Christianity, this is called fornication and is a sure ticket to eternal damnation.

Well, Glad you explained where you were driving at. The first point you made, made it looked like marriage is a MUST, for anyone seeking "eternal life"

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by agarawu23(m): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
I will say yes to marriage only if I am to wed my mum cos I av realized the word LOVE exist ONLY between mother and daughter/son.

A lady will marry you and the REASON is known to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Omotayor123(f): 7:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
OP, marriage is important for pro-creation. Don't counter by telling me you can have children outside wedlock.. We all know it's ungodly!

So you see...

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Omotayor123(f): 7:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
agarawu23:
I will say yes to marriage only if I am to wed my mum cos I av realized the word LOVE exist ONLY between mother and daughter/son.

A lady will marry you and the REASON is known to her.
So, are you saying "No" to marriage
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Marriage is religious, free thinkers do believe in religion

So why should I argue with you?
undecided
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by agarawu23(m): 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Omotayor123:

So, are you saying "No" to marriage
marriage isn't a MUST

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by cruzita(f): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
op I'm sure if your parents thought same way,u wouldn't be here
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Omotayor123(f): 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
agarawu23:
marriage isn't a MUST
Not a must but a necessity tongue

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by agarawu23(m): 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Omotayor123:

Not a must but a necessity tongue
come marry me then angry

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Omotayor123(f): 7:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
agarawu23:
come marry me then angry
If only you will kneel and propose tongue tongue tongue
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by agarawu23(m): 7:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
Omotayor123:
If only you will kneel and propose tongue tongue tongue
you go old sad

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Trapnews: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
OP needs help, another mental patient undecided
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Omotayor123(f): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
agarawu23:
you go old sad
Since I'm not planning to marry late, it's means marriage Between me and you is a No!
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by agarawu23(m): 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Omotayor123:

Since I'm not planning to marry late, it's means marriage Between me and you is a No!
either late or early, I ain't getting married and I ain't ganna kneel to propose to any girl angry

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
I will reply you all when i get on my system.
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Omotayor123(f): 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
agarawu23:
either late or early, I ain't getting married and I ain't ganna kneel to propose to any girl angry
The Lord is your strength..

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Hero10001: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
macandy21:

Just like Adam grin
Yes Adam, he enjoyed the first p.u.ssy. I wouldn't bulge at the chance either.
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Kazrem(m): 9:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
Omotayor123:
OP, marriage is important for pro-creation. Don't counter by telling me you can have children outside wedlock.. We all know it's ungodly!

So you see...
Who told you its ungodly?

1 Like

Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Kazrem(m): 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
macandy21:
Why do you think marriage is important, give me a reason and I will counter it.

Please be mature in your comments, no insult, not bashing, no fighting. Don't raise your voice, raise your argument.
Let the best logic win.

Disclaimer:
This is just a mental exercise.
Am a free thinker, my opinion is just mine at the moment.

Let the game begin!!
It is a commandment from God.
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
I want to experience it,it's good.
Re: Tell Me The Importance Of Marriage And I Will Tell You Why It's Not by Omotayor123(f): 11:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Kazrem:
Who told you its ungodly?
Go and read your Quran undecided

(1) (Reply)

See The Only Virgin In Nigeria / Woo / 5 Important Signs That Shows You Are Dating An Ex Prostitute (ashawo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.