Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley (1626 Views)

Abayomi Alaka's Badoo Shrine Destroyed In Lagos (Photos) / Alaka Abayomi Of Alaka Petroleum Apprehended Over Badoo Cult Killings (Video) / Abayomi Fredrick Ebiesuwa 'Chairman' Declared Wanted By EFCC For N53Million Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by thepain: 8:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ts nairalander wit both moniker arsetalks / yommys01 and owner of soccerfanbase and his crew come on nairaland 2 recruit sports writers, make dem write for 1,2, 3 months, then stall when it comes to time to pay. Abayomi would spend almost half a year b4 finally agreeing to paying u 4 a month. When he finally does, he would split d money in2 useless bits before paying. During dt moment, he wont pick calls, reply messages and give you excuses ranging from illness, cough, marriage, depression and many other excuses as to why he didn't pay u. Out of anger, d writers leave, then knowing he can't use his arsetalks account to recruit, he would use his other fake accounts or friends accounts, the recent being radiokilla and some others to recruit, and the cycle goes on. He makes a lot from his football blogging biz but would neva pay folks wu painstakingly write 4 him.

I'm lying? Here are some of the people he has frustrated and the threads to backup my proof.

1wolex85
ejirop
greenstar
funmo
PalmTree
lekkie073
KeemzWale
olaric

Anyone of you guys who wants to help prevent others from going through you went through at the hands of Aje should please help contribute.

www.nairaland.com/2503855/arsetalksis-it-dna-dishonest-ishilove#36659105

www.nairaland.com/2781556/write-football-vacancies-available

www.nairaland.com/keemzwale/posts

www.nairaland.com/1822061/writers-wanted-monthly-pay-job
I stopped writing for him last year, but seeing this latest thread, I had to do this, and will always tackle you anytime you try to cheat people. Pay them their money. Thief!!! Liar!!! If I go spiritual against you, I'll ruin your football blogging career. AND stop using the demise of your former fiance as excuse, it's been years already, let the poor girl rest in peace. She is not proud of you.

Hello guys

ishilove
kilode100
jaxxy
Asimiju
valencia25
Infohelp
samogo1
biobash
Solobenny
JeffreyJamez
efe2real
JAZES Atouba
exthar87
Ebiz12
owagbeba, 360metrosports
kykhelomor
ghettodreamz
Cecediva
mzjaydeeh
PassingShot
Aitee1
sade1
Pinkiedearie
safarigirl
pendicle
mitchyy
heo88
Gbawe
TheGoodJoe
john4affiliate
Coldplayz2
Djangocode
Janeify
pinkiecutie
yettybaby112
ritababe
firstEVA
thegoodjoehunt3
fpeter
Wittylens
kentornic
pendy79
kkonsults
generalia
Havilah93
Brimmie
Luckygurl
Rutheby
samflexxy
Lily4star
android666
Angeldemivida
CFCfan
DollyParton14BBS
Halen

Seun ! how can you help future victims?
Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by Emmaus12: 8:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
My brother forget it....unless u are posting about one actress breasts and yansh or about a musicians dress or his loots...ye shall never get the attention you should have on nairaland

thepain:
Ts nairalander wit both moniker arsetalks / yommys01 and owner of soccerfanbase and his crew come on nairaland 2 recruit sports writers, make dem write for 1,2, 3 months, then stall when it comes to time to pay. Abayomi would spend almost half a year b4 finally agreeing to paying u 4 a month. When he finally does, he would split d money in2 useless bits before paying. During dt moment, he wont pick calls, reply messages and give you excuses ranging from illness, cough, marriage, depression and many other excuses as to why he didn't pay u. Out of anger, d writers leave, then knowing he can't use his arsetalks account to recruit, he would use his other fake accounts or friends accounts, the recent being radiokilla and some others to recruit, and the cycle goes on. He makes a lot from his football blogging biz but would neva pay folks wu painstakingly write 4 him.

I'm lying? Here are some of the people he has frustrated and the threads to backup my proof.

1wolex85
ejirop
greenstar
funmo
PalmTree
lekkie073
KeemzWale
olaric

Anyone of you guys who wants to help prevent others from going through you went through at the hands of Aje should please help contribute.

I stopped writing for him last year, but seeing this latest thread, I had to do this, and will always tackle you anytime you try to cheat people. Pay them their money. Thief!!! Liar!!! If I go spiritual against you, I'll ruin your football blogging career. AND stop using the demise of your former fiance as excuse, it's been years already, let the poor girl rest in peace. She is not proud of you.

Hello guys

ishilove
kilode100
jaxxy
Asimiju
valencia25
Infohelp
samogo1
biobash
Solobenny
JeffreyJamez
efe2real
JAZES Atouba
exthar87
Ebiz12
owagbeba, 360metrosports
kykhelomor
ghettodreamz
Cecediva
mzjaydeeh
PassingShot
Aitee1
sade1
Pinkiedearie
safarigirl
pendicle
mitchyy
heo88
Gbawe
TheGoodJoe
john4affiliate
Coldplayz2
Djangocode
Janeify
pinkiecutie
yettybaby112
ritababe
firstEVA
thegoodjoehunt3
fpeter
Wittylens
kentornic
pendy79
kkonsults
generalia
Havilah93
Brimmie
Luckygurl
Rutheby
samflexxy
Lily4star
android666
Angeldemivida
CFCfan
DollyParton14BBS
Halen

Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by arsetalks(m): 6:58am On Jan 20, 2016
When you are ready, you will post the screenshot.

Let me guess, you are the one who was busy copying and pasting articles.

I don't really have time for nairaland these days but I got time for you.
Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by funmo(m): 7:56am On Jan 20, 2016
hmmmm! who is this one o o o?

h m m m m m m m !!! let me not talk o o, so that I go fit see my money collect o o!
Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by thepain: 7:56am On Jan 20, 2016
SCREEN SHOTS?

Oga pay dose u are owin since last yr September. If d tables were turnd (which would eventually happen) , we know how u'd rant 4 days about nt being paid. Stop being cunning.

Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by thepain: 8:36am On Jan 20, 2016
funmo:
hmmmm! who is this one o o o?

h m m m m m m m !!! let me not talk o o, so that I go fit see my money collect o o!

Okay!!! That was a little cowardice though
Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by ejirop: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
wow so there are other victims? please i want to know more, i have enough info on Abayomi Aje to bring him down, ,ore wont be so bad
thepain:

1wolex85
ejirop
greenstar
funmo
PalmTree
lekkie073
KeemzWale
olaric

Hello guys

ishilove
kilode100
jaxxy
Asimiju
valencia25
Infohelp
samogo1
biobash
Solobenny
JeffreyJamez
efe2real
JAZES Atouba
exthar87
Ebiz12
owagbeba, 360metrosports
kykhelomor
ghettodreamz
Cecediva
mzjaydeeh
PassingShot
Aitee1
sade1
Pinkiedearie
safarigirl
pendicle
mitchyy
heo88
Gbawe
TheGoodJoe
john4affiliate
Coldplayz2
Djangocode
Janeify
pinkiecutie
yettybaby112
ritababe
firstEVA
thegoodjoehunt3
fpeter
Wittylens
kentornic
pendy79
kkonsults
generalia
Havilah93
Brimmie
Luckygurl
Rutheby
samflexxy
Lily4star
android666
Angeldemivida
CFCfan
DollyParton14BBS
Halen

Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by Tvaddict: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
arsetalks:
When you are ready, you will post the screenshot.

Let me guess, you are the one who was busy copying and pasting articles.

I don't really have time for nairaland these days but I got time for you.

What about my own 25k that I paid you?... you promised to get me listed on certain news aggregator. Which you didn't do, and chose not to refund my money. And stopped replying my messages. I am not a public kinda person. But kindly contact me and pay my money. Coldplayz
Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by thepain: 4:47pm On Jan 20, 2016
ejirop:
wow so there are other victims? please i want to know more, i have enough info on Abayomi Aje to bring him down, ,ore wont be so bad

So what's ur own stry though?
Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by KeemzWale(m): 4:37am On Jan 21, 2016
thepain:

1wolex85
ejirop
greenstar
funmo
PalmTree
lekkie073
KeemzWale
olaric

Hello guys

ishilove
kilode100
jaxxy
Asimiju
valencia25
Infohelp
samogo1
biobash
Solobenny
JeffreyJamez
efe2real
JAZES Atouba
exthar87
Ebiz12
owagbeba, 360metrosports
kykhelomor
ghettodreamz
Cecediva
mzjaydeeh
PassingShot
Aitee1
sade1
Pinkiedearie
safarigirl
pendicle
mitchyy
heo88
Gbawe
TheGoodJoe
john4affiliate
Coldplayz2
Djangocode
Janeify
pinkiecutie
yettybaby112
ritababe
firstEVA
thegoodjoehunt3
fpeter
Wittylens
kentornic
pendy79
kkonsults
generalia
Havilah93
Brimmie
Luckygurl
Rutheby
samflexxy
Lily4star
android666
Angeldemivida
CFCfan
DollyParton14BBS
Halen

Abayomi Aje? I urge all those innocent writers to find all means to get their payments and then LEAVE! RUN! I can't even describe the kind of human being Abayomi is...Need I say I used to be one of his writers?
Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by kilode100(f): 8:45am On Jan 21, 2016
Lalastica biko push this to FP!!

3 Likes

Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by ejirop: 8:47am On Jan 21, 2016
i shared the vacancy on whatsapp when i saw it, two people applied and now i look like a bad person for helping out cos abayomi has refused to pay or answer them, i had to do my findings and i must say, i am disappointed at what i found. he should sha pay the money, so we can all move on and for peace to reign
thepain:

So what's ur own stry though?
Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by Doublelady(f): 9:20am On Jan 21, 2016
I know of a friend who worked for the scam. He'd write 4 sports articles daily, sometimes more than 4. He ceased communication with him and brought up his dead fiancee. @OP, kindly mention Sanchez01. He'll come share his ordeal, I'm sure.
Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by tivta(m): 9:38am On Jan 21, 2016
This dog eat dog mentality of fraudsters ehn, remember karma is real...
Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by thepain: 9:43am On Jan 21, 2016
Sanchez01 wat is ur story sir? Ds s getin intrsting. Arsetalks / yommys01 !
Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by Sanchez01: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2016
thepain:
Sanchez01 wat is ur story sir? Ds s getin intrsting. Arsetalks / yommys01 !
Honestly, I never for once dreamt someone would bring 'David Aje's' case to Nairaland. I worked with him from November 2014 - 2015. He'd send me four topics per day to write on and I would do so. This continued for long, when it was close to reaching my quota of articles for the month, communications seized. He however brought up a story of "we're working on the website, please halt writings for now". The "workings" lasted over three months with no communication. I called him afterwards asking what happened, only for him to tell me he lost his fiance. I actually thought it was something fresh, only for him to tell me it's been a while. He again promised I'll start working shortly, it was late 2014 by this time. He called about a week after and I continued.

For me, it was never about the money but for the fact that I loved to write. Being a freelance writer/journalist, passion first, money later.

Regardless, I started again without being paid, though my quota was closer than ever. What I was supposed to complete in a month lasted a year. He would not reach me for about three days and then arise from the blues all of a sudden. We had no issues but it was surprising to see that the work was erratic. And then it stopped finally.

Till date, I believe David Aje of 'soccerfanbase' is still owing me even though the quota was never completed. I was able to guess his behavior was because he never wanted me to reach my quota in the first place. It's really surprising that a lot if persons have been webbed by him. I would have brought this forward before some persons did but I don't enjoy bringing issues to social media to be sorted, but since I was called out, I have been left with no choice. David Aje, while someone like me may not bother about the money again, please put an end to your fraudulent acts. All articles I wrote for your blog are still on my PC as proofs.

PS: To all writers here, if you are hell bent on making money from writing, please stay away from soccerfanbase and its owner.

Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44, please do not delete or lock this thread. This is fraud at play.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by 1wolex85: 9:14am On Jan 25, 2016
Sanchez01:

Honestly, I never for once dreamt someone would bring 'David Aje's' case to Nairaland. I worked with him from November 2014 - 2015. He'd send me four topics per day to write on and I would do so. This continued for long, when it was close to reaching my quota of articles for the month, communications seized. He however brought up a story of "we're working on the website, please halt writings for now". The "workings" lasted over three months with no communication. I called him afterwards asking what happened, only for him to tell me he lost his fiance. I actually thought it was something fresh, only for him to tell me it's been a while. He again promised I'll start working shortly, it was late 2014 by this time. He called about a week after and I continued.

For me, it was never about the money but for the fact that I loved to write. Being a freelance writer/journalist, passion first, money later.

Regardless, I started again without being paid, though my quota was closer than ever. What I was supposed to complete in a month lasted a year. He would not reach me for about three days and then arise from the blues all of a sudden. We had no issues but it was surprising to see that the work was erratic. And then it stopped finally.

Till date, I believe David Aje of 'soccerfanbase' is still owing me even though the quota was never completed. I was able to guess his behavior was because he never wanted me to reach my quota in the first place. It's really surprising that a lot if persons have been webbed by him. I would have brought this forward before some persons did but I don't enjoy bringing issues to social media to be sorted, but since I was called out, I have been left with no choice. David Aje, while someone like me may not bother about the money again, please put an end to your fraudulent acts. All articles I wrote for your blog are still on my PC as proofs.

PS: To all writers here, if you are hell bent on making money from writing, please stay away from soccerfanbase and its owner.

Seun, Lalasticlala and Mynd44, please do not delete or lock this thread. This is fraud at play.

Just change the date to dec 2015 and this is exactly my story, I mean detail for detail. We are our own worst enemies! Well, I blame my self, I usually do due diligence on people I meet online, dont know why I deviated this time.
Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by Emmaus12: 10:51am On Jan 25, 2016
kilode100:
Lalastica biko push this to FP!!

Guy no worry, as long as this does not have anything to do with massive cleavage, grocery store yansh and grapefruit breasts, lalastica abi na lalasticlala or lalasticlalasticality no dey see am o
Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by Sard(m): 12:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hahaha! So I was right all this while!
I wrote for him last December for extra pay; I wrote for about 18 days or so. I trusted him, which was unusual for me.
I just want him banned, especially that his Arsetalk and Abescom monikers!
We must hunt this fraudster down.
Let me share this thread with someone who complained about him recently.
Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by funmo(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2021
yommys01

Baba you still dey owe 35k (#35000) from articles I wrote for you before Buhari's first-term

I just say make I remind you sir

Regards,

Alani

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by funmo(m): 11:34pm On Mar 28, 2021
abescom

Baba you still dey owe 35k (#35000) from articles I wrote for you before Buhari's first-term

I just say make I remind you sir and make I kuku tag both of your nairaland monikers

Regards,

Alani
Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:08am On Mar 29, 2021
Why mods no dey push these type of threads to front-page so that the issue can be tackled.it's obvious the guy is a manipulator and fraudster.
Re: The Cunningness Of Nairaland Serial Recruiter/dumper Abayomi Aje Kingsley by Antibot5: 2:54pm On Dec 25, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
Why mods no dey push these type of threads to front-page so that the issue can be tackled.it's obvious the guy is a manipulator and fraudster.

This same guy Abayomi Kingsley Aje scammed my South Africa business associate of $1200 He should know that there's no peace for him.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Doctor In UK Caught With Pornographic Pics Of Kids And Animals / Beware Of This Fraud Method. / Two Men Caught With Fake NYSC Ids Impersonating NCCF For Fund Raising [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.