Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) (75630 Views)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / Rich Guy Iceprince's Girlfriend Cheated On Him With Shares Revealing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Favolly(f): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
What I find absolutely disgusting in this whole episode is the fact that everyone, including the female bloggers, are bashing Maima but no one is touching on the fact that it is a MARRIED MAN that is calling her out. This as*hole is calling her out for cheating and the whole world is crucifying this girl instead of shaming the bastard. Yes, sleeping with married men is repulsive, but more so on the man who made the VOWS. Shame this Akin idiot!!

I find it really disgusting that this man has so little respect for his wife and kids, that he would descend so low as to humiliate a single girl on social media and destroy her relationship, just because she has chosen to move on with her life. This man is humiliating his wife publicly by dragging a woman that is not his wife with a single guy and you all are hailing him like he is doing something right.

Or is it that you people are not seeing what I am seeing?? embarassed embarassed

A MARRIED man is calling a single girl whom he is doing runs with a cheat!

This is so sad!

28 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
CaroLyner:
enough already.
If na a guy dem expose like this you go say "enough already?

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by ogaAK(m): 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
word.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
9ja girls are learners where Ghanian girls are.

6 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Favolly(f): 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
Favolly:
What I find absolutely disgusting in this whole episode is the fact that everyone, including the female bloggers, are bashing Maima but no one is touching on the fact that it is a MARRIED MAN that is calling her out. This as*hole is calling her out for cheating
and the whole world is crucifying this girl instead
of shaming the bastard. Yes, sleeping with married men is repulsive, but more so on the man who made the VOWS. Shame this Akin idiot!!

I find it really disgusting that this man has so little respect for his wife and kids, that he would descend so low as to humiliate a single girl on social media and destroy her relationship, just because she has chosen to move on with her life. This man is humiliating his wife publicly by dragging a woman that is not his wife with a single guy and you all are hailing him like he is doing something right.

Or is it that you people are not seeing what I am seeing?? embarassed embarassed

This is so sad!
It could be the runs girl swindled him.Didn't she know he was married before she dated him? u

9 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by leelong(m): 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:
99.99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE WHOORES undecided QUOTE ME ANYWHERE undecided
Ehn Ehn? Including ur sisters n female relatives? Ok oo..

3 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by manitobor(m): 10:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:
99.99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE WHOORES undecided QUOTE ME ANYWHERE undecided

Including ya sisters.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by sakabe(m): 10:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
Iranu.... wen are pipu going to face important matters in dia life!!
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Favolly(f): 10:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Love Machine:
It could be the runs girl swindled him.Didn't she knew he was married before she date him?
Lol! The runs girl swindled him? With what? Juju? And then he forgot he was married??

I'm not saying she isn't wrong for dating a married man, I'm saying stop encouraging this foolishness on the man's part. He is the one that made vows, not her!

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by STILESGANG: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
This is a man who has everything to keep a woman..currently going to heartbreak here from a careless woman who cheated on him,yet he went ahead to defend her...yet some she-goat will come here & be insulting men of not been faithful.

IcePrince Performed in 27countries within two years (2011-2013)..The highest earning african rapper in 2013,african most successful rapper at the moment.he drives a bently worth 35m with a range rover worth 15m.... What else do you girls really want? Please tell me..
Mr man,who dash iceprince 35m bentley?Even wizkid who is far more successful than ice prince drives a 15million naira porsche.And sorry ice prince is far from being africa's most successful rapper even olamide is 10 times more successful,Is ice prince even that relevant again?Forget the media hype,your so called celebrities are not rich as they want you to believe
When last did he drop any hit song?
You guys just love throwing figures all around.
And the akin of a guy is far richer than ice the girl only wants iceprince for the fame, I doubt ice prince can match the karashika insatiable financial taste only established big daddies like akin can supress to the barest minimum

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Naveedah(f): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
This gist don dey stale o undecided We got more pressing issues biko
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by amanze15(m): 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
even with all the fame she cant be tame cool punchline!!!!
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:
99.99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS and my mother ARE WHOORES undecided QUOTE ME ANYWHERE undecided

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by ndcide(m): 10:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
The first criteria to hold on to before confessing love for any lady or guy is his or her love and respect for God.

Every other thing is vanity. Beauty? Don't even go there. Money? forget it.

The question is when you see a man or lady with the fear and love for God will you go for him or her?

If t ice prince and his lady is born again, this kind of story can not arise.

The travails of this world.

4 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
kallmemrB:
I just can't imagine the pain and shame this useless man Wife will be facing ATM....do what's the big deal that you slept and invested in her alot...

As Long as he still married he shouldn't have make this a big deal. This clearly shows this guy doesn't respect his wife at all

Some people are so stupid that ask they could think of is iceprince and the babe, who are not married sef.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by danbrowndmf(m): 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
STILESGANG:
Mr man,who dash iceprince 35m bentley?Even wizkid who is far more successful than ice prince drives a 15million naira porsche.And sorry ice prince is far from being africa's most successful rapper even olamide is 10 times more successful,Is ice prince even that relevant again?Forget the media hype,your so called celebrities are not rich as they want you to believe
When last did he drop any hit song?
You guys just love throwing figures all around.
And the akin of a girl is far richer than ice the girl only wants iceprince for the fame, I doubt ice prince can match the karashika insatiable financial taste only established guys like akin can satiate.
k
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Smellymouth: 10:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ice Prince. , mumu since 1805

4 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
valencia25:
I don't even trust HOES talkless of girls generally grin

Trust girls at your own peril, team f.uck anything till thy kingdom come cool

You will soon fvck your daughter join

3 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Modsenemy(f): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
But the first girl claiming to be Akin's friend is an example of "pure hater". Obviously jealous and angry about the relationship .
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by coolzeal(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Don't love a woman because of her skin color or beauty. Beauty diminish but character last forever.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by UIA04(f): 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Favolly:
What I find absolutely disgusting in this whole episode is the fact that everyone, including the female bloggers, are bashing Maima but no one is touching on the fact that it is a MARRIED MAN that is calling her out. This as*hole is calling her out for cheating and the whole world is crucifying this girl instead of shaming the bastard. Yes, sleeping with married men is repulsive, but more so on the man who made the VOWS. Shame this Akin idiot!!

This is so sad!
You are right but you know no one said anything until the girl posted on instagram about her under in love for ice prince when her cupboard isn't clean she could have just tidied up her affairs before flaunting her relationship forgetting she is dating a celeb akin doesn't have anything to loose that's why he has used different sources to call her out

6 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by tottinova: 11:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
The girl na blind, deaf and dumb
Can't she fight for herself if the akin is lying??

Rubbish
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by trappatoni(m): 11:03pm On Jan 19, 2016
Favolly:

This is so sad!
i appreciate how you feel but the girl shouldn't have been hanging out with that married low life, to think the guy knows her parents make me shudder. The only party I have sympathy for is the wife and kids of that akin. This is why we keep telling ladies core values over physical and material things. Wedding and marriage no be the same.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by wolexter(m): 11:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ice prince should just ignore 'cos people always talk.

Haters all over d place!
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by kachnov(m): 11:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
All this bedroom matters...abeg #leavethrash4youknowwho.

If you can. instruct online....see my signature.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by tivta(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
kallmemrB:
I just can't imagine the pain and shame this useless man Wife will be facing ATM....do what's the big deal that you slept and invested in her alot...

As Long as he still married he shouldn't have make this a big deal. This clearly shows this guy doesn't respect his wife at all

Abeggi, do you know if the wife married him cause of his money? Seems you don't know most Nigerian women, they don't care as long as there is money...

8 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Favolly:

This is so sad!

Maima received the bash because she is denying the fact that she is his mistress. We can say what the Man did is wrong. Just as you are pointing out above but what do we say about Maima?

Maima is still lying to Ice Prince and he says she is Not Guilty. That makes her worse than Akin.

It seems his wife married him for the money despite his philandering ways. Men like these do not respect their wives and he sees Maima in that light too. A girl he bought.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Ibyno(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
kallmemrB:

As Long as he still married he shouldn't have make this a big deal. This clear shows this guy doesn't respect his wife at all

as a man, his entitled to more than one wife.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by aluko360(m): 11:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
luxury0701:
Ice prince o ja rara.

Ice Prince ja for where?

Ab0ki forming gangster.

Ice cream, sorry ice prince is the spare tyre.

4 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by tivta(m): 11:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Favolly:

This is so sad!

Abeggi, this is Nigeria where love is for sale, most married women don't care if their husbands cheat as long as there is money to spend...

8 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by kay29000(m): 11:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Dongreat:
If it turn out to be true I won't be wrong. What I experienced today in the church made me believe most women are diabolical and not loyal to men

Imagine coming out for prayers to change your husband because he is poor, whereas the man was in the service watching everything. If not that the Rev was anointed, well..

cheesy OMG!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Gbemi Olateru Stuns In Cleavage Baring Outfit (Photo) / Meet Denrele Edun's Wife-to-be / Postinor 2 (abortion Pills) See Things You Never Knew About It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.