Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) (75559 Views)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / Rich Guy Iceprince's Girlfriend Cheated On Him With Shares Revealing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by tivta(m): 11:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
UIA04:

You are right but you know no one said anything until the girl posted on instagram about her under in love for ice prince when her cupboard isn't clean she could have just tidied up her affairs before flaunting her relationship forgetting she is dating a celeb akin doesn't have anything to loose that's why he has used different sources to call her out

Sorry but have you heard of commas before? It will really help your communication on paper...

4 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by ogmaskman: 11:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
kallmemrB:
I just can't imagine the pain and shame this useless man Wife will be facing ATM....do what's the big deal that you slept and invested in her alot...

As Long as he still married he shouldn't have make this a big deal. This clear shows this guy doesn't respect his wife at all

It depends. some pple marry more than one wife.what u call disrespect from ur point of view may be ok

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Dongreat(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
kay29000:

cheesy OMG!!!

Lol cheesy. Oboy nor be small thing for service today. Funniest part b say d husband come shout after with tears saying 'this woman has killed me'

The Rev self nearly slap the woman lol

5 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by cyprus000: 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
tivta:

Abeggi, this is Nigeria where love is for sale, most married women don't care if their husbands cheat as long as there is money to spend...
[size=13pt]
Fact!!!
[/size]
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by tivta(m): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Maima received the bash because she is denying the fact that she is his mistress. We can say what the Man did is wrong. Just as you are pointing out above but what do we say about Maima?

Maima is still lying to Ice Prince and he says she is Not Guilty. That makes her worse than Akin.

It seems his wife married him for the money despite his philandering ways. Men like these do not respect their wives and he sees Maima in that light too. A girl he bought.

Abeg tell them oh, too much telemondo has spoilt their brain, they think this is America, here in Nigeria, especially in this generation, love is for sale. The wife is not complaining cause she knows why she married him...

Least I forget, why will a man respect a woman he bought her love with money?

3 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Favolly(f): 11:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
UIA04:

You are right but you know no one said anything until the girl posted on instagram about her under in love for ice prince when her cupboard isn't clean she could have just tidied up her affairs before flaunting her relationship forgetting she is dating a celeb akin doesn't have anything to loose that's why he has used different sources to call her out
Akin doesn't have anything to lose? embarassed

But he's married! I think he could lose his marriage. I mean, would you stay married to such a person?
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by kay29000(m): 11:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
This is a man who has everything to keep a woman..currently going to heartbreak here from a careless woman who cheated on him,yet he went ahead to defend her...yet some she-goat will come here & be insulting men of not been faithful.

IcePrince Performed in 27countries within two years (2011-2013)..The highest earning african rapper in 2013,african most successful rapper at the moment.he drives a bently worth 35m with a range rover worth 15m.... What else do you girls really want? Please tell me..

Hmm! The thing is most girls don't even know what they want.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by UIA04(f): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Favolly:

But he's married! I think he could lose his marriage. I mean, would you stay married to such a person?

I don't think he cares besides his wife might be just like maima in it for the money so she will swallow the money and move on

3 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by UIA04(f): 11:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Favolly:

I don't think he cares besides his wife might be just like maima in it for the money so she will swallow the shame and move on
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by UIA04(f): 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
tivta:

Sorry but have you heard of commas before? It will really help your communication on paper...
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Favolly(f): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
tivta:

Abeggi, this is Nigeria where love is for sale, most married women don't care if their husbands cheat as long as there is money to spend...
Imagine...

And this seems right to you as a Nigerian? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by wolexter(m): 11:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
STILESGANG:
Mr man,who dash iceprince 35m bentley?Even wizkid who is far more successful than ice prince drives a 15million naira porsche.And sorry ice prince is far from being africa's most successful rapper even olamide is 10 times more successful,Is ice prince even that relevant again?Forget the media hype,your so called celebrities are not rich as they want you to believe
When last did he drop any hit song?
You guys just love throwing figures all around.
And the akin of a girl is far richer than ice the girl only wants iceprince for the fame, I doubt ice prince can match the karashika insatiable financial taste only established guys like akin can satiate.

Y hating on dis brother? Hmm u must either be Akin or know him so well sir. And if it's d latter, I guess your own girl is immune from d charm of d likes of Akin with karashika insatiable financial taste.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Favolly(f): 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
UIA04:

I don't think he cares besides his wife might be just like maima in it for the money so she will swallow the shame and move on
Why do we have to assume that the wife is a gold digger?

I'm just concerned that we are always trying to justify the actions of men, even if it makes the innocent wife look bad. We say things like 'He doesn't care', 'The wife may also be as bad as the mistress' 'Who cares about her? She'll move on'. All in a bid to make the man come out smelling like a bed of roses in these types of scandals

What kind of logic is this? embarassed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by faruz: 11:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
searchiing4love:
99.99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE WHOORES undecided QUOTE ME ANYWHERE undecided
... U nailed it.... Give diz man a cup of palm wine..........

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Unfathomable: 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
in all this I pity akin's wife the most
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by macminista(m): 11:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
This is a man who has everything to keep a woman..currently going to heartbreak here from a careless woman who cheated on him,yet he went ahead to defend her...yet some she-goat will come here & be insulting men of not been faithful...

IcePrince Performed in 27countries within two years (2011-2013)..The highest earning african rapper in 2013,african most successful rapper at the moment.he drives a bently worth 35m with a range rover worth 15m.... What else do you girls really want? Please tell me..
my guy no be by moni or status..any guy can Kane any babe..Na packaging and yarns

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TLAX: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
kingarizona1:
Sh*t Everywhere

These Hoes ain't Loyal

Gbam!

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
CaroLyner:
enough already.
Lol...You sound very pissed. Thought young ladies liked such gists. grin

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by CaptPlanet(m): 11:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ice prince just dey vex me. After all his rap lyrics and shii, dude just dey act up on twitter...I understand this all hurts and all that but he should take this all in his stride and move on. She cheated on him with a married man.
She doesn't deserve you, you got played, take a deep breath and MOVE ON!

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by dapsonlou(m): 11:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
All the runz girls came out to defend her, ooooh how sweet. Hoes must stick together.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by redcliff: 11:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
danbrowndmf:
This is a man who has everything to keep a woman..currently going to heartbreak here from a careless woman who cheated on him,yet he went ahead to defend her...yet some she-goat will come here & be insulting men of not been faithful.

Money pass money.. and as they say, e no dey belle full...lmao!
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
To think that those two f.ools are women sef

Na them sabi

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Favolly:

Imagine...

And this seems right to you as a Nigerian? undecided

It goes both ways. Here you have Ice Prince, with all the evidences still defending her. Probably because of her Instagram Status. If the chick dated the married man, Akin before she met Ice Prince and she broke up with the man to stay with her new love, I can understand Ice Love.

However, she still saw the Man while dating Ice Prince but Ice Prince is in the studio recording his love sessions.

If a woman reduces herself to a trophy wife, she has no say when he is enjoying his mistresses. Just as if A man reduces himself to a handbag, he has no say when her new Maga Lands.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Favolly:

I'm just concerned that we are always trying to justify the actions of men, even if it makes the innocent wife look bad. We say things like 'He doesn't care', 'The wife may also be as bad as the mistress' 'Who cares about her? She'll move on'. All in a bid to make the man come out smelling like a bed of roses in these types of scandals

Can you see his logic

Let's blame the wife and the gf but not the manundecided

I swear some people should have been aborted

3 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

It goes both ways. Here you have Ice Prince, with all the evidences still defending her. Probably because of her Instagram Status. If the chick dated the married man, Akin before she met Ice Prince and she broke up with the man to stay with her new love, I can understand Ice Love.

However, she still saw the Man while dating Ice Prince but Ice Prince is in the studio recording his love sessions.

If a woman reduces herself to a trophy wife, she has no say when he is enjoying his mistresses. Just as if A man reduces himself to a handbag, he has no say when her new Maga Lands.

Do you know the full story?

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:00am On Jan 20, 2016
Favolly:

It seems you are new in this section of Romance. My boss' wife is like that. She told me clearly, "I married him because I do not like to struggle."
My boss has numerous girlfriends. He stays in the hotel and sends me to go and withdraw money from his ATM and bring to him.

He receives calls from his girlfriends in front of his wife. Go where? As long as the money is flowing, she will stay.

Note this is not for all girls. Women and girls who respect themselves and womanhood will not have time for a man who disrespects women.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by dapsonlou(m): 12:01am On Jan 20, 2016
OKorowanta:
Women sha
My fiancée? Hmm
di one she did to me dis xmas is enough to break us up.
Very similar to ice prince's wahala but base on say I be angel,I just pity foram as she also knew dat Americana b4 me.
D annoying tin is she even warned me one hour ago dat d day she'll catch me wit a girl,there will be fire!
I just dey look her dey laff
I can drop her anytime and forget dat marriage I'm promising her.
threatening me!
Dem Neva telam say I be old warri.
I fit blow tools for twenty people face at once.
My love for her don even reduce wit 58%.
I go shock her,she go fear.

Ode, you better go toast another babe and quite sharing possy
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:02am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Do you know the full story?

A picture says more than a thousand words. What is a young girl like that doing with a married man in France? Table Tennis?

3 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

A picture says more than a thousand words. What is a young girl like that doing with a married man in France? Table Tennis?

I don't think that is the issue here. The issue is whether or not she is double dating?
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Favolly(f): 12:05am On Jan 20, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Okay....

So your last paragraph just made me realize that it's pointless trying to make you see what I'm saying

I mean, with such mentality....

*Sighs

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by dapsonlou(m): 12:05am On Jan 20, 2016
wilsondave:
Make den leave trash for LAWMA joor

You way never pay your Lawma Bill want throw out trash?

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by DICKtator: 12:07am On Jan 20, 2016
kallmemrB:
I just can't imagine the pain and shame this useless man Wife will be facing ATM....do what's the big deal that you slept and invested in her alot...

As Long as he still married he shouldn't have make this a big deal. This clear shows this guy doesn't respect his wife at all

Really funny.

What you may not even know is that the wife may already know he is a serial cheater and would have given up already to his excesses!!!

She may already know even before she got married to him but when money is everything, hmmmmmmm.......

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus / Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.