Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,921 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) - Celebrities (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) (75561 Views)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / Rich Guy Iceprince's Girlfriend Cheated On Him With Shares Revealing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Favolly(f): 8:56am On Jan 20, 2016
UIA04:

No one is justifying the man here at least I'm not that's why I said 'might be'. We don't know the wife and haven't heard from her so there is a 50 percent chance (that's to us because we don't have a clue who she is) that she'll divorce her husband. There is also a 50 percent chance also for the above mentioned reason, that she is already used to the man's life style.
Have you thought of the fact that they might have an open marriage which is very common in Nigeria and the lasting ingredient to so many so called perfect marriages.
In all this I'm sure she can't deny that she was totally oblivious that her man is a cheat that she didn't have the slightest clue even if it was just a suspicion by his phone calls or something Sha . Whatever she decides to do about is totally up to her.
What I'm saying is...

Why do we keep making excuses for men in these situations?

Okay, so now you're here again assuming that they might have an open marriage. And you're saying that you're sure the wife can't deny that she was aware of her husband's behaviour.

Intentionally justifying his behaviour might not be your intent but it is indirectly exonerating the man

If it had been a married woman that had come to social media to say these things about a single guy, we definitely wouldn't care if she has an open marriage or if the husband knows she's a cheat and is already used to her lifestyle. We would bash and slut-shame her, we would call the husband a victim of her whoreness.

Can't we all just agree that this man is shameless and bash him likewise without trying to analyse the state of his marriage? Afterall, what is wrong is wrong notwithstanding

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 20, 2016
Dongreat:

The day late Steve Jobs created the iphone brand, the introduction of LV, Gucci, Tom Ford, Victoria secrets, Pandora et Al.. women loyal has always been questioned. So becos him poor u won change am? If it's not money this GH lady is following in both ICE and the man, then what? Or you think it's only the poor that dig gold? undecided And yes every human is crazy

I disagree. Women have not always been loyal just like men however in most cultures, men's indiscretions address overlooked but not women's. It is nothing new. It is the 21st centurysmiley
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by UIA04(f): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2016
Favolly:

What I'm saying is...

Okay, so now you're here again assuming that they might have an open marriage. And you're saying that you're sure the wife can't deny that she was aware of her husband's behaviour.

Intentionally justifying his behaviour might not be your intent but it is indirectly exonerating the man

If it had been a married woman that had come to social media to say these things about a single guy, we definitely wouldn't care if she has an open marriage or if the husband knows she's a cheat and is already used to her lifestyle. We would bash and slut-shame her, we would call the husband a victim of her whoreness.

Can't we all just agree that this man is shameless and bash him likewise without trying to analyse the state of his marriage? Afterall, what is wrong is wrong notwithstanding
Smh
I'm not going to bash him more than I have done because this is a one sided story we've not heard from the wife. It is legally morally and spiritually wrong to base judgment on a one sided story it's unfair to the party being punished
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Onliie(m): 9:04am On Jan 20, 2016
Favolly:

Am I seeing well this morning so?

A married cheat is better than a cheating girlfriend? cry

In what universe??

Who made vows? Girlfriend or married man??

So Maima cheating on her boyfriend is an insult on love itself. And a married man cheating on his wife is not??

Okay, it's obvious y'all will say anything to justify a man's foolishness.

I'm done with you people
I know you will say that, but this kind of man is not the type that will pretend to his wife that he's holy. The wife probably knows about his vices
But When you professes your undying love for someone publicly on daily basis, and you cheat on him for so long. How do you even sleep at night? It is the trust that hurts most.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by bluice2(m): 9:08am On Jan 20, 2016
bottom line, Ice Prince had always been a side nigger grin
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 9:08am On Jan 20, 2016
you know why I don't even really feel for this ice prince is he might have one fine loyal babe before he had money ooooo and might have dumped her because his class has changed...

i dunno much about ice prince oooo, but one advice to guys never leave that gal that struggled with u when u had nothing.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by valencia25(m): 9:10am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

You will soon fvck your daughter join
Ok cheesy
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Dongreat(m): 9:14am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

I disagree. Women have not always been loyal just like men however in most cultures, men's indiscretions address overlooked but not women's. It is nothing new. It is the 21st centurysmiley

Reasons cos men think with their balls in such scenario no matter how educated but women think with their emotions and that's y 'hell holds no fury to the wrath of a woman'. Thus men promiscuity are overlooked but not women
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Favolly(f): 9:15am On Jan 20, 2016
UIA04:

Smh
I'm not going to bash him more than I have done because this is a one sided story we've not heard from the wife. It is legally morally and spiritually wrong to base judgment on a one sided story it's unfair to the party being punished

Sorry... but if you were the wife, will you come out and issue any statement? After all the public embarrassment, the woman is probably hiding her face in shame.

There's nothing like one sided story in this matter. The man has already come to announce to the world that he's a cheat and you're expecting to hear the woman come and explain why her husband is cheating on her or what? Must there be an excuse for his philandering ways?

You're talking about spiritual and moral correctness.... Lol! I can't do this anymore

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by 2rez: 9:15am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Hmmn, before you say Jack Roninson, you go don hear 21st century from some hoes. Let's wait & see whether after 84 years, when 21st century door closes, some hoes would eventually become loyal either on earth/in heaven but until then, y'all hoes should keep enjoying disloyality while it last.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 9:17am On Jan 20, 2016
tivta:

Am talking about the mentality of men being faithful when the man already knows that his wife married him for money... Besides poor men don't have the resources to cheat.

They're not teenagers. Did the man get married to her because of pure love? Did he not see her bom bom, her boobies, that her clean skin, her fine hair? Its an arrangement. simple!

Its not healthy arrangement and one that I will never find myself in but that is what it is.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2016
danbrowndmf:
i dunno why u r'e sounding like you want to beat me or something.... Men cheat, women cheat...but right in this forum it has been made to look as if women are angels while the men are demons & they are the cheater. I remembered when toke makinwa issue happened some silly ladies say all sort of things to men but they are no where to be found on this thread...

I had to put IcePrince worth up there because the New trend is Nigeria is "Broke guys are not permited to have a girlfriend " or so. So atleast this is a man with money & the fame most women clamoured for & yet see all the mess is passing through? How many women here today can defend her man like this in public? We all see how toke makinwa let the cat out of the bag by letting the world knows what her husband did... My statement still stand..what do you ladies really want?

Hehehehe the same thing you guys want.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by bluice2(m): 9:18am On Jan 20, 2016
tottinova:
The girl na blind, deaf and dumb
Can't she fight for herself if the akin is lying??

Rubbish

Naaaahhh. Silence is golden. Whatever she says, will and can be used against her.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by STILESGANG: 9:20am On Jan 20, 2016
wolexter:

Y hating on dis brother? Hmm u must either be Akin or know him so well sir. And if it's d latter, I guess your own girl is immune from d charm of d likes of Akin with karashika insatiable financial taste.
Girls do the unthinkable when it comes to money matter.Being honest nowadays is so rare that it is usually misintepreted as hating.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 9:20am On Jan 20, 2016
searchiing4love:

can u swear with ur life that you dont have more than one dick penetrating your pusssy at the moment so whats d difference btwn u hoes

Can you swear with your lie that it is only pussy you're penetrating at the moment??

*fixed
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by ashjay001(m): 9:21am On Jan 20, 2016
kallmemrB:
I just can't imagine the pain and shame this useless man Wife will be facing ATM....do what's the big deal that you slept and invested in her alot...

As Long as he still married he shouldn't have make this a big deal. This clearly shows this guy doesn't respect his wife at all

As much as I believe his steps are wrong, I just like being d devil's advocate. As such, d guy reasons could be:

1. He is a moslem, has d right to marry more than one wife.

2. He is in a marriage of convenience(for d kids), so, howeva his wife feels, doesn't matter.

3. He knew abt d relatnship b4, yet kept quiet; his acting up now means, d babe has done sometin he believes is unforgivable!

Most married men cheat because of being denied enauf bleeping and loving at home. U can't expecting a working wife to come back from work, care for d kids n u, and now be amenable to bleeping after such a hectic day, with another full day 2moro?! Yet, Oga must shine kongo nau.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2016
searchiing4love:

can u swear with ur life that you dont have more than one dick penetrating your pusssy at the moment so whats d difference btwn u hoes

Can you swear? Can you even swear that you are virgin?? If you will not Summersault 3 times here now.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by guvna(m): 9:27am On Jan 20, 2016
Emmaus12:
Well i was right......It made frontpage.....

Seun and your mods, what direction is Nairaland supposed to take this 2016. You will agree with me it cannot remain business as usual. Nairaland should be the Mashable of Nigeria.

20 things about Tonto Dikeh's left yansh doesn't cut it, neither does see the condom Iyanya wore on his birthday hit or miss.

You have a powerful platform, coordinate am well!

GBAM!

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jan 20, 2016
Dongreat:

Reasons cos men think with their balls in such scenario no matter how educated but women think with their emotions and that's y 'hell holds no fury to the wrath of a woman'. Thus men promiscuity are overlooked but not women

Women think without their emotionsundecided Are u kidding me?shocked

This is the 21st century. That BS is the biggest lie ever propagated. Emotional reasons may be part of it (like dissatisfaction) but it does not mean that they do not love their primary partners neither does it men that men who cheat do not do so because of emotional needs. Crushing on a femme fatale's (or a man desire to escape a nagging wife) is definitely as emotional as a woman who would rather get dirty/fulfil with another man other than her husband. There are many reasons as to why people cheat regardless of the gender.

Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned but yet we want up to sex tapes everyday, acid victims, death motivated by insurance/divorce, abused women etc etc.

Perhaps the problem here is trying to distinguish what shouldn't be distinguished. Infidelity is infidelity biko. Sociocultural factors cannot be dismissed too. Women are usually brought up to be a certain way so are men. Kanwulia made an observation about herself months ago which I agreed with. Women who have an attachment (not the superficial kind) with their father tend to exhibit less emotions in comparison to other women. This is not to say that other women cannot detach their emotions when need be but to illustrate the fact the impact of sociocultural factors in gender stereotypes.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 9:29am On Jan 20, 2016
Onliie:
I know you will say that, but this kind of man is not the type that will pretend to his wife that he's holy. The wife probably knows about his vices
But When you professes your undying love for someone publicly on daily basis, and you cheat on him for so long. How do you even sleep at night? It is the trust that hurts most.

That does not excuse him from his marriage vows.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by lordyugo: 9:30am On Jan 20, 2016
Favolly:

What I'm saying is...

the argument is not bout who cheats or lies but rather who pretends that they dnt cheat or lie and dats whr men have problem wit women.
we dnt mind u cheating or havn multiple partners bt pretending bout it is whr d prob lies
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 9:31am On Jan 20, 2016
2rez:

Hmmn, before you say Jack Roninson, you go don hear 21st century from some hoes. Let's wait & see whether after 84 years, when 21st century door closes, some hoes would eventually become loyal either on earth/in heaven but until then, y'all hoes should keep enjoying disloyality while it last.

Don't let sex make you a father before love makes you a husband.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 20, 2016
2rez:

Hmmn, before you say Jack Roninson, you go don hear 21st century from some hoes like my mother. Let's wait & see whether after 84 years, when 21st century door closes, some hoes would eventually become loyal either on earth/in heaven but until then, y'all hoes including my mother should keep enjoying disloyality while it last.

Fornication and adultery are sins. It does not matter whether you are a man or a woman, God go treat you the samewink
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 9:33am On Jan 20, 2016
ashjay001:

As much as I believe his steps are wrong, I just like being d devil's advocate. As such, d guy reasons could be:

1. He is a moslem, has d right to marry more than one wife.

2. He is in a marriage of convenience(for d kids), so, howeva his wife feels, doesn't matter.

3. He knew abt d relatnship b4, yet kept quiet; his acting up now means, d babe has done sometin he believes is unforgivable!

Most married men cheat because of being denied enauf bleeping and loving at home. U can't expecting a working wife to come back from work, care for d kids n u, and now be amenable to bleeping after such a hectic day, with another full day 2moro?! Yet, Oga must shine kongo nau.

he can marry more than one wife, then let him marry her instead of committing Zinah.

I hope your wife can use all the above excuses to justify getting her Kongo shined outside too. cheers.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

Can you swear? Can you even swear that you are virgin?? If you will not Summersault 3 times here now.

i am not a virgin and i dont double date. i am not a hypocrite like u who do worse behind the scenes and come online to write epistles about people as if u are any better
if u cant answer that simple question i asked u, there is no difference btwn u and ice prince girl whether she follow married man or not. cheating na cheating undecided
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by lordyugo: 9:34am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

the point hes makn is both men nd women cheat bt why do women hv to pretend bout theres?
Dnt mind girls cheating nd doin wat guys do but my prob is why pretend bout it?
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by franugo(m): 9:35am On Jan 20, 2016
Emmaus12:
Well i was right......It made frontpage.....

Seun and your mods, what direction is Nairaland supposed to take this 2016. You will agree with me it cannot remain business as usual. Nairaland should be the Mashable of Nigeria.

20 things about Tonto Dikeh's left yansh doesn't cut it, neither does see the condom Iyanya wore on his birthday hit or miss.

You have a powerful platform, coordinate am well!

Am beginning 2 think dt seun has some kind of terminal disease dt keeps him bedridden, dumb, deaf n blindshocked
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2016
lordyugo:

the argument is not bout who cheats or lies but rather who pretends that they dnt cheat or lie and dats whr men have problem wit women.
we dnt mind u cheating or havn multiple partners bt pretending bout it is whr d prob lies

You and who doesn't mind cheating and multiple partners?? pls o.

I am not defending cheating by a woman and will never do it.

Mind you the response to a cheating husband and a cheating wife are different. In many cultures, they are cultural and spiritual things put in place that if a woman ever cheats, her children or her husband will die or something like that.

There is no make version of magun or thunderbolt where the woman he is cheating with will crow 3 times and summersault and die.

Even on this nairaland. The man will be advised to throw the woman out immediately. The woman will be told that it is probably her fault for maybe not giving him as much sex or dressing drabbily or some shift like that.

The reactions are not the same. So how do you expect the circumstances around them to be the same..
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by TrendsFlash(f): 9:40am On Jan 20, 2016
Learn Catering, Beads Making, Ankara Accessories & Make Up In 4 weeks

Acquire all the necessary information and skills to be self employed or earn extra income. For this to happen Trendsflash Mobile Skill Acquisition is an empowerment programme, skills and eye opener for the year. We train in different courses.
It's 99% practical!
Give yourself an Edge!
‪#‎SkillsAcquisition‬ ‪#‎Empowerment‬

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by danbrowndmf(m): 9:41am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

Hehehehe the same thing you guys want.
lie..most of y'all dunno what u want joor.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by 2rez: 9:42am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

Don't let sex make you a father before love makes you a husband.

Theses hoes aint wanna be loyal for Pete's sake. So what's good for the good is good for the gander. Is that it? Well let me tell you that in some cases, converse is the case. Gender equality ,that's what you driving @... keep striving for gender equality. Ex 15 vs 8.; disloyality is congealed in the heart of some hoes. smiley
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 9:42am On Jan 20, 2016
searchiing4love:

i am not a virgin and i dont double date. i am not a hypocrite like u who do worse behind the scenes and come online to write epistles about people as if u are any better
if u cant answer that simple question i asked u, there is no difference btwn u and ice prince girl whether she follow married man or not. cheating na cheating undecided

Hahahahaha. I am virgin. So after the bible told you to keep your body holy till your wife. you went desecrated your soul. See you marching to hell fire.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Reekado Banks' New Look At Davido’s Concert Got Fans Worried (Photos) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos / Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.