Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) (75575 Views)

IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] / IcePrince’s Girlfriend Maima's Chest Piercings (photos) / Rich Guy Iceprince's Girlfriend Cheated On Him With Shares Revealing Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 3:57am On Jan 20, 2016
tivta:

Abeg tell them oh, too much telemondo has spoilt their brain, they think this is America, here in Nigeria, especially in this generation, love is for sale. The wife is not complaining cause she knows why she married him...

Least I forget, why will a man respect a woman he bought her love with money?

Hehehehe is it Telemundo that taught Nigerian men to date outside their matrimonial homes? hmmmnnn now I know.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 3:58am On Jan 20, 2016
kay29000:

Hmm! The thing is most girls don't even know what they want.
Honestly. This girls case is pretty disgraceful.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by henryhemon(m): 3:59am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

Pls don't quote the bible. That book also mandates stoning for adultery. So the Mr Akin you're supporting would have been executed. Secondly, I remember that it was not only Eve who ate that apple o. Seriously that story is almost as real as tortoise broke his back falling from the sky or something.

Hahahahaha Google is your friend. Look up the comments Chris Brown made about his baby. And how he never seems to be around them or participate in their life much.

I see you tactfully evaded the Chris Brown girlfriend-beater part. Are you ashamed the person you're quoting as if his words are bible scripture can be associated with such an act?

Pls don't act like being discontent with life is exclusive to women. Abi where you sleeping when all those threads about cheating husband's were all over the main page or do you have selective amnesia?

Get it clear ain't supporting akin. Who are those husbands cheating with? Women I guess. Women tend to be more discontented cuz they 're always about what they don't have and will do anything to have it with few exceptions though. Truth is most women aren't satisfied with what they got always about the next thing cuz they have many options.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 4:00am On Jan 20, 2016
faruz:
... U nailed it.... Give diz man a cup of palm wine..........

She is a Ghanaian not Nigerian. Oya take you cup of palmie and offer to the gods of giving common sense.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by MarieSucre(f): 4:06am On Jan 20, 2016
henryhemon:

Get it clear ain't supporting akin. Who are those husbands cheating with? Women I guess. Women tend to be more discontented cuz they 're always about what they don't have and will do anything to have it with few exceptions though. Truth is most women aren't satisfied with what they got always about the next thing cuz they have many options.

What the feck are you saying? Akin is the one who took the vows to Stay faithful to one woman not the girl, Akin was the one who said "In sickness and in health, till death do us part" not the girl. It is a deadly thing to break a vow , Ananias and Sapphira are proof of that. A vow he swore on the HOLY BIBLE. Here he is breaking that same vow flagrantly and without remorse on social media. Flaunting his adulterous man-LovePeddler like a medal. And you're here saying what again??

Men that babe fecked up real good. I have zero respect for her. But that guy is a disaster as a husband and wrecked failure as man.

I'll just tag you Onliie

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by baby124: 5:06am On Jan 20, 2016
Ice prince should never have said anything. He should have let her defend herself. It's so obvious she cheated. He should pack this relationship up ASAP and stop saving face and forming street. This is ridiculous. As for that married mugu, ntor. Shameless thing. See where your greed and lack of sense has landed you. You are fighting for girlfriend on Instagram instead of paying attention to your kids. The girl is even denying you, you are reduced to supplying funny pictures like a loser and disgracing your whole family. Ode.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by banio: 5:21am On Jan 20, 2016
dapsoneh:
By the time d guy post naked pix of her, ice prince's eyes go clear

The girl will sue him, and he will pay dearly. She will waylay him in America, he will be die be that. America will so fork him up
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Osakah24(m): 5:24am On Jan 20, 2016
kallmemrB:
I just can't imagine the pain and shame this useless man Wife will be facing ATM....do what's the big deal that you slept and invested in her alot...

As Long as he still married he shouldn't have make this a big deal. This clear shows this guy doesn't respect his wife at all
He is likely a muslim and could get himself a second wife.Akin was putting his money where his mouth will soon be in.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by T3Amo(f): 5:40am On Jan 20, 2016
This story is getting boring now. Whether she cheated or not its between them. The annoying part is what these 2 hitches are saying. How can that girl say she is their inlaw that she supposed to bear 3 kids for me. Like wtf this man I married and was cheating and they are steak supporting her. I hope one day her so called husband spends so much on another girl and cheats so that she won't have a problem when her husband has three kids with another woman. Utter nonsense.

Any women that supports this maddness is a fker. It just amazes by the comments that most people can insult the lady but its like the guy did no wrong. When will Nigeria change for this sexist mentality. Smh
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by oluwaahmed: 5:52am On Jan 20, 2016
Chai, I feel sorry 4 ice prince. 4 him 2 defend d gurl witout gettin d true picture first shows he loves her in an immature way. I tink he shd hav jst kept silent, d whole tin wldnt hav gotten 2 dis. Many gurls nowadays R rily like dt. Y date all star ice prince wen u knw u datin a married man? It's because of selfishness. See how she has made ice prince a national phool or shd I say a SUCKER 4 LUV. She dint even break up wit d married dude, even while datin ice prince, Damn Dats rily cold!(ironically, he is d ice prince grin).
Chai sorry bro u met d wrong gurl, but u shd still thank God cos u wld hav made a hoe a haus wife!

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by fortunechy(m): 5:53am On Jan 20, 2016
mcheeew!!!

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by danbrowndmf(m): 5:57am On Jan 20, 2016
kay29000:

Hmm! The thing is most girls don't even know what they want.
i just think so.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:05am On Jan 20, 2016
Amelian:

All you are saying is Hes the most successful rapper in 2013. He drives this.. he owns that...but ask this question, is she the one driving his bentley? Or range rover?.
Does he sponsor her trips abroad? Did he invest in her education? Because he sang a song for her means he has done the unimaginable abi?
Dont get me wrong, am not supporting maimi dating a married man for benefits..

I simply feel this hype that ice prince is so famous and rich, which i know he has tried in that aspect, but the issue is how does it rub off on her?
Except displaying her on his video. Thats all.... because if not Ice prince close friends or family no for let us hear word on the amount of money he spends on her.
Ice prince word of advice: go for grounded and natural simple ladies.. u will thank me later.
mir so what is your point exactly? If u want to do sugar daddy..do sugar daddy & let young boys be. If the wealth was not robing her as u said earlier she woud left icePrince since & all that.. People think IcePrince riches is all about hyping? I'm very close with some PR guys in the industry...icePrince is one of the realest guy...all you see him showcase belongs to him... Oh or because IcePrince is not saying "ohhh upon everything i did for you" icePrince is way much mature than that...& if he was probably saying it...y'all female will still come out to say he's childish or so...how many of you can defend your man in public here after public disgrace like this? We all see how toke makinwa handled her own by letting everyone knew her husband cheated on her...

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:06am On Jan 20, 2016
abbiecutie:
it's not always about the money, put differently its not about money alone" if one guy get money and no get my time na to waka na. it simply means one thing...he thinks his money can get him everything which is so not true

if you are current with their relationship then u will see how much time icePrince do create just to chill with her...every now & then you see IcePrince in Ghana...
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 6:12am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

Hehehehe is it Telemundo that thought Nigerian men to date outside their matrimonial homes? hmmmnnn now I know.

can u swear with ur life that you dont have more than one dick penetrating your pusssy at the moment so whats d difference btwn u hoes

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by danbrowndmf(m): 6:13am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

Your statement lacks coherence. The two statements are not even mutual. Are you saying that because she cheated on Ice Prince then men cannot be unfaithful?? Because that sounds utterly silly. One thing does not negate another.

I am not here to defend her. Infact I hate with all my heart any woman who dates a married man because she is destroying not just his marriage but scarring his wife and children for life. But what does his wealth have to do with anything? Even she does not leave because of cheating, a woman who wants to leave will leave no matter.

Leave all that money matter and face the salient issue. Is she retard.ed or just plain evil? Why date a married man? Why date him and Ice Prince together?
i dunno why u r'e sounding like you want to beat me or something.... Men cheat, women cheat...but right in this forum it has been made to look as if women are angels while the men are demons & they are the cheater. I remembered when toke makinwa issue happened some silly ladies say all sort of things to men but they are no where to be found on this thread...

I had to put IcePrince worth up there because the New trend is Nigeria is "Broke guys are not permited to have a girlfriend " or so. So atleast this is a man with money & the fame most women clamoured for & yet see all the mess is passing through? How many women here today can defend her man like this in public? We all see how toke makinwa let the cat out of the bag by letting the world knows what her husband did... My statement still stand..what do you ladies really want?

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by henryhemon(m): 6:18am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

What the feck are you saying? Akin is the one who took the vows to Stay faithful to one woman not the girl, Akin was the one who said "In sickness and in health, till death do us part" not the girl. It is a deadly thing to break a vow , Ananias and Sapphira are proof of that. A vow he swore on the HOLY BIBLE. Here he is breaking that same vow flagrantly and without remorse on social media. Flaunting his adulterous man-LovePeddler like a medal. And you're here saying what again??

Men that babe decked up real good. I have zero respect for her. But that guy is a disaster as a husband and wrecked failure as man.

I agree with you totally on this.

2 Likes

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by Nobody: 6:27am On Jan 20, 2016
kaziblake:
lmao cheesy

Abi
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by OKorowanta: 6:36am On Jan 20, 2016
dapsonlou:

Ode, you better go toast another babe and quite sharing possy

I know say at list one okorowanta fan must show een kpai number and e kon go be you.
O boy kpror for were u kack.even your boo getee boo,my ogbe-ijaw broda Harrysong don clear una b4.
Na God dey save person.
It is very rare out there to see a psussy dat only one man smashed from day one to d end of time.
Ask your sister,she go school u beta.
She dated dat guy three years b4 she knew me and I was surprise she say she go greet am for dia family house wen d guy enta naija.
'Ex' in quote according to her.why visit him?
Dats my grouse and annoyance.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by OKorowanta: 6:43am On Jan 20, 2016
eterisan:
okorowanta simelly bia bia 7 days akamu e nr de sour... If u b old warri u go understand.. Smiles

grin
Sure,I undastand na.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by bjsadiq: 6:46am On Jan 20, 2016
searchiing4love:
99.99% OF NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE WHOORES undecided QUOTE ME ANYWHERE undecided

Be reasonable guy.... she's not even a Nigerian
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by poseidon12: 6:49am On Jan 20, 2016
searchiing4love:
The lady is not a Nigerian.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by mrspeaker: 6:56am On Jan 20, 2016
Enemies on the rage again. wetin concern them. This should have been corrected before now,why now? Friends could be dangerous most times

how they didnt advise her rather than exposing her on social media,na today yansh dey back? smh angry
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by grandlexuz(m): 7:15am On Jan 20, 2016
Favolly:
What I find absolutely disgusting in this whole episode is the fact that everyone, including the female bloggers, are bashing Maima but no one is touching on the fact that it is a MARRIED MAN that is calling her out. This as*hole is calling her out for cheating and the whole world is crucifying this girl instead of shaming the bastard. Yes, sleeping with married men is repulsive, but more so on the man who made the VOWS. Shame this Akin idiot!!

I find it really disgusting that this man has so little respect for his wife and kids, that he would descend so low as to humiliate a single girl on social media and destroy her relationship, just because she has chosen to move on with her life. This man is humiliating his wife publicly by dragging a woman that is not his wife with a single guy and you all are hailing him like he is doing something right.

Or is it that you people are not seeing what I am seeing?? embarassed embarassed

A MARRIED man is calling a single girl whom he is doing runs with a cheat!

This is so sad!

The man sign na polygamy with him wife, so was planning to bring Maima in as wife number 2. Like it or not when dog bite man it is no news, but when man bite dog, dat one na story for the gods.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by jamesben91(m): 7:29am On Jan 20, 2016
Blame poverty
searchiing4love:
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by richylee(m): 7:30am On Jan 20, 2016
Why ar we just elaborating dis issue. Are we expecting such a girl(Akin Investment) to be single Looking at dis issue from my own point of view d girl drop that Akin(Womanizer) just because of Ice prince that is why Akin want to ruin her relationship. #NothingMore.

1 Like

Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by GodsFavorite: 7:31am On Jan 20, 2016
I completely agree with you. Unfortunately, majority are less concerned with Akin's wife and children who are indirectly subjected to public humiliation. And for a husband and father to come on social media that he is currently involved in an extra marital affair...

kallmemrB:
I just can't imagine the pain and shame this useless man Wife will be facing ATM....do what's the big deal that you slept and invested in her alot...

As Long as he still married he shouldn't have make this a big deal. This clear shows this guy doesn't respect his wife at all
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by kaziblake(f): 7:33am On Jan 20, 2016
daretodiffer:

Abi
you are mouthed and funny cheesy
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by tivta(m): 7:33am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

Hehehehe is it Telemundo that thought Nigerian men to date outside their matrimonial homes? hmmmnnn now I know.

Am talking about the mentality of men being faithful when the man already knows that his wife married him for money... Besides poor men don't have the resources to cheat.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by pulsa(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2016
Dongreat:
If it turn out to be true I won't be wrong. What I experienced today in the church made me believe most women are diabolical and not loyal to men

Imagine coming out for prayers to change your husband because he is poor, whereas the man was in the service watching everything. If not that the Rev was anointed, well..
dude you serious or kidding.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by pulsa(m): 7:34am On Jan 20, 2016
Dongreat:
If it turn out to be true I won't be wrong. What I experienced today in the church made me believe most women are diabolical and not loyal to men

Imagine coming out for prayers to change your husband because he is poor, whereas the man was in the service watching everything. If not that the Rev was anointed, well..
dude you serious or kidding. lipsrsealed
Dongreat:

dude you serious or kidding.
Re: Akin Bought Iceprince Girlfriend Her First Car, Pays Her School Fees(Snapshots) by tivta(m): 7:39am On Jan 20, 2016
MarieSucre:

Pls have a little sense. Just small will not hurt you. Even she married him for the money do you think all her emotions and feelings fly out the window? Most of these women don't stay in abuses marriages or relationship essentially for the money but for their children. If the money will allow their children to feed well, have a roof over their heads and have access to the best education. Then they will stay.

Pls talk like someone who understands the society you live in ok.

Am really disappointed, how dare you justify a woman marrying a man for money and then use the children as an excuse? See in this society, you get what you pay for, have you not heard a true life story on nairaland about a female who has a rich male friend whom her single female friend slept with? Even the rich guy's fiancée knows he is a he goat but she stays with him cause of the money, men will only respect women who suffer with them not materialistic gold digging tramps...

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Davido’s Girlfriend, Sira Kante, Flaunts Her Boobs In Sexy Photos / Meet Nastya Zhidkova, The Most Beautiful Albino Girl In The World / Sabina Umeh-akamune And Kese Jabari On Mode Men Magazine Cover (photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.