Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Women Are Mysterious And Funny - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Are Mysterious And Funny (1298 Views)

Mysterious And Evasive Myth's Why I Remain A Virgin Till Date / Men Are Getting Weaker And Women Are Getting Stronger / I Think Women Boobz Are Mysterious. (see Why) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women Are Mysterious And Funny by rattlesnake(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Why will a woman marry a womanizer and expect him not to womanize ...the love of Money
Re: Women Are Mysterious And Funny by Emac34: 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
rattlesnake:
Why will a woman marry a womanizer and expect him not to womanize ...the love of Money
because the are silly and think the can change the man which is sometimes impossible
Re: Women Are Mysterious And Funny by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
don't try to understand women... You never will!
Re: Women Are Mysterious And Funny by octopusfreaky(f): 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
lol,,,i changed one,,it worked for only a year but those girls wouldnt let him be,,he fell for them again......soso sad,,with all my struggles,advise and even denying myself of sleep and comfort ..
Re: Women Are Mysterious And Funny by cruzita(f): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
any woman dat marries a womaniser should wear him iron pant and lock it ,it will help
Re: Women Are Mysterious And Funny by Gofwane(m): 9:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Don't try to understand women oh or else you go knock your brain. That's why i've concluded that i ain't gonna ever marry. A baby mama is ok for me.

1 Share

Re: Women Are Mysterious And Funny by Chazzyboy: 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lol,,,i changed one,,it worked for only a year but those girls wouldnt let him be,,he fell for them again......soso sad,,with all my struggles,advise and even denying myself of sleep and comfort ..
oya come change me na
Re: Women Are Mysterious And Funny by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Obioraaa:
don't try to understand women... You never will!
Aweeeeee....embarassed

Re: Women Are Mysterious And Funny by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
hmmmmm woman is woman, they are all d same.
Re: Women Are Mysterious And Funny by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
octopusfreaky:
hmmm atleast u try
Re: Women Are Mysterious And Funny by Lordprez: 10:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
the OP was making sense until... he wrote "Love of money"

didn't get what the universal confused state of the female gender has to do wif money

#BuhThen...ItsHisThread
Re: Women Are Mysterious And Funny by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
Estharfabian:
Aweeeeee....embarassed

undecided uuuuuuh.. cheesy Hey!!!
Re: Women Are Mysterious And Funny by tommychow(m): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
She believes his "love" for her would change him while she enjoys his money. Then reality gives her a dirty slap.

She will watch a dysfunctional family develop before her eyes. By the time she realises a big house and flashy cars don't guarantee PEACE OF MIND, it will be too late.

But I am wasting my time, innit? Let reality tear her a hottest slap.

(1) (Reply)

Romantic Joke — But A Food For Thought. / Some Unscrupulous Attitude Most Present Day Nigerian Girls Got To Stop Doing... / Where Did You the Love of Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.