Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,310 members, 7,836,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:55 AM

Mysterious And Evasive Myth's Why I Remain A Virgin Till Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mysterious And Evasive Myth's Why I Remain A Virgin Till Date (813 Views)

”I Will Remain A Prostitute Until Death Comes”– South African Star Zodwa Wabantu / Benefits Of Remaining A Virgin Till Marriage By Nancy Hanna / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mysterious And Evasive Myth's Why I Remain A Virgin Till Date by jokolo282(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2017
my humble greetings goes to everyone.
i am a guy of 20yrs old back den in secondary skul whn i was 17yrs old alot of girls loved me as a handsome& intelligent guy dt i am. several of my skul mates (girl's) asked for sex which i kept rejectin includin my gf dat later left me Cuz i was nt givn her sex. D reason was dat i read sometin about life fact, dt if u hv sex at a tender age (18yrs below) there's a high chance of u bcomin unsuccessful in life. Dis fact made me scared and i promised myself dt i would abstain frm anything sex until i passed dt age, because i don't want anytin 2 hinder me frm bcomin successful in ds world, bcoz of how popular i was in my primary& secondary skul. (i was d skul head boy den in my primary skul & social prefect in sec skul ). "i dream to achieve big in life. keeping the hope and spirit alive"
. I tried evrytn posible 2 hold back my sex urge. Fast forward I clicked 20yrs dis yr, i was very hapy atleast is tym 4 me 2 hv sex. I had earlier fixed a date wit my home-town crush & one fb girl ds December. Unfortunately again i read a post on nairaland (science/facts) dt says if u hv a sex wit a lady dt is nt ur wyf, there's a high chance of u bcomin unsuccessful/miserable again especially wen d girl had been cursed b4. D Curse would be placed on u too. Due to d sex (blood to blood) u hv wit d girl bcoz she's nt ur wyf.
Dt it is better 4 u 2 avoid sex, till u gt married.
because of this i aborted my plans again this December .

Pls I'm confused elder's pls i need advice are all these myths true or just a mere fantasy of the brain and a recapture of the minds roving? because i don't want a minute pleasure to ruin my future.
Thanks expecting brilliant answer's frm u guys.*

1 Like

Re: Mysterious And Evasive Myth's Why I Remain A Virgin Till Date by greatnaija01: 4:02pm On Dec 30, 2017
lol

FEAR NOT. you waited for this for years AND you even deceived yourself that AGE 20 is the age of sex, when guys who are 15 have already cleaned up sex with over 3 girls n counting...

MY DEAR, WHY IS YOUR CONSCIENCE PRICKING U NA.... shey it is curse you are afraid of, what of SIN against God? well since we can not see God let us ignore him, abi?

Oya what of STDs?, well since the girls are young they can not possibly be carrying any diseases, abi

Are you sure you are not carrying a curse? because at 20yrs other naija guys who were planning to be successful from their teenage days had already started raking in millions.

Is sex something you can boldly use to set the pace for others to follow? abi its all the POORN you have watched that is deceiving your brain cells. Maybe you have the wrong kind of friends online n offline... BEING RICH AT 20 makes more sense than POKING girls AT THAT SAME AGE..

Here is vision for you- Make money now, in your later 20s you can have any girl of any age that you want... provided you have made your money accurately... NO GIRL IS LOYAL TO A BROKE DUDE IN THEIR 20s.... richer guys will always claim the girls u will be interested in.

at age 30 be so rich that you have assets that can never bring you down, then u can play the rest of your life away in the bosom of ladies

IDLENESS makes us put the cart before the HORSE.... Get busy being wealthy or die trying...cos no lady is worth dying for

3 Likes

Re: Mysterious And Evasive Myth's Why I Remain A Virgin Till Date by JacksonD7: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2017
There's some truth to what people have been telling you. I'd recommend keeping yourself till marriage, because sex is highly overrated.

As someone who spent years experiencing countless orgasms daily, I can tell you that it wasn't worth it.

You're better off investing all that sexual drive in yourself. You can do great things with it.

https://boldanddetermined.com/how-to-harness-your-sexual-energy

jokolo282

1 Like

Re: Mysterious And Evasive Myth's Why I Remain A Virgin Till Date by jokolo282(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2017
JacksonD7:
There's some truth to what people have been telling you. I'd recommend keeping yourself till marriage, because sex is highly overrated.

As someone who spent years experiencing countless orgasms daily, I can tell you that it wasn't worth it.

You're better off investing all that sexual drive in yourself. You can do great things with it.

https://boldanddetermined.com/how-to-harness-your-sexual-energy

jokolo282
thanks for your advice bro.
i will heeds to it

1 Like

Re: Mysterious And Evasive Myth's Why I Remain A Virgin Till Date by jokolo282(m): 4:42pm On Dec 30, 2017
greatnaija01:
lol

FEAR NOT. you waited for this for years AND you even deceived yourself that AGE 20 is the age of sex, when guys who are 15 have already cleaned up sex with over 3 girls n counting...

MY DEAR, WHY IS YOUR CONSCIENCE PRICKING U NA.... shey it is curse you are afraid of, what of SIN against God? well since we can not see God let us ignore him, abi?

Oya what of STDs?, well since the girls are young they can not possibly be carrying any diseases, abi

Are you sure you are not carrying a curse? because at 20yrs other naija guys who were planning to be successful from their teenage days had already started raking in millions.

Is sex something you can boldly use to set the pace for others to follow? abi its all the POORN you have watched that is deceiving your brain cells. Maybe you have the wrong kind of friends online n offline... BEING RICH AT 20 makes more sense than POKING girls AT THAT SAME AGE..

Here is vision for you- Make money now, in your later 20s you can have any girl of any age that you want... provided you have made your money accurately... NO GIRL IS LOYAL TO A BROKE DUDE IN THEIR 20s.... richer guys will always claim the girls u will be interested in.

at age 30 be so rich that you have assets that can never bring you down, then u can play the rest of your life away in the bosom of ladies

IDLENESS makes us put the cart before the HORSE.... Get busy being wealthy or die trying...cos no lady is worth dying for
oh my God.
i love this.
a big thanks to you bro. i will surely heeds to your advice.
i will make money as my first priority
Re: Mysterious And Evasive Myth's Why I Remain A Virgin Till Date by greatnaija01: 4:47pm On Dec 30, 2017
it wont be easy BUT if you change your association both online n offline.... you should hit your millions before 25, then you will understand d universal law of women which is

WOMEN CHASE GUYS WHO ARE HIGHER(SOCIALLY, FINANCIALLY, ACADEMICALLY, SPIRITUALLY, POLITICALLY) THAN THEM because the greatest thing Ladies seek is SECURITY n money is one of the physical representations of a secure future

jokolo282:

oh my God.
i love this.
a big thanks to you bro. i will surely heeds to your advice.
i will make money as my first priority

2 Likes

Re: Mysterious And Evasive Myth's Why I Remain A Virgin Till Date by Foodforthought: 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2017
OP I am almost 22 and I have NEVER had sex.
I've watched a lot of obscene videos and heard a lot of obscene things which sometimes triggers sexual urge and puts a lot of pressure on me.
I can't even tell my friends or brothers that I don't have a girlfriend yet. I am not some ugly broke dude...not at all. I'm just shy, that's all.
But then I try to not think about sex, I just focus on my aspirations and dreams, I am always busy...so busy and so focused on myself that I rarely think of things like marriage, relationship or some reproductive process. I compare myself to my friends who have regular sex and I don't see how they are better than me.
I just want to be successful in life...The time for relationships will come

1 Like

Re: Mysterious And Evasive Myth's Why I Remain A Virgin Till Date by JacksonD7: 9:13pm On Dec 30, 2017
jokolo282:

thanks for your advice bro.
i will heeds to it

Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Mysterious And Evasive Myth's Why I Remain A Virgin Till Date by jokolo282(m): 10:40pm On Dec 30, 2017
Foodforthought:
OP I am almost 22 and I have NEVER had sex.
I've watched a lot of obscene videos and heard a lot of obscene things which sometimes triggers sexual urge and puts a lot of pressure on me.
I can't even tell my friends or brothers that I don't have a girlfriend yet. I am not some ugly broke dude...not at all. I'm just shy, that's all.
But then I try to not think about sex, I just focus on my aspirations and dreams, I am always busy...so busy and so focused on myself that I rarely think of things like marriage, relationship or some reproductive process. I compare myself to my friends who have regular sex and I don't see how they are better than me.
I just want to be successful in life...The time for relationships will come
wow exactly that's the perfect thing to do. i guess, focus on your dreams first.
thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Lesbian Couple Shows Off They Romantic Pictures Online / Life is Good / Join Hot Girls Now On Hot Adult Live Cam Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.