Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,323 members, 7,811,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:19 AM

How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? (3624 Views)

If You Remember This Thing, You're A Criminal By Birth / The Backside Of This Man's Wife Is Driving Him Crazy (photos) / Do You Still Remember Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
Do you still Remember this actor from a popular, blockbusting South African movie in the 80's ?
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by SINNZ(m): 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wia d fork is the man
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Omagzee:
Do you still Remember this actor from a popular, blockbusting South African movie in the 80's ?

Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
SINNZ:
Wia d fork is the man

Oboy ur phone the use 8.5g netwrk? i NEVER create thread finish and ur comment done fly enter

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by SINNZ(m): 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Omagzee:

Oboy ur phone the use 8.5g netwrk? i NEVER create thread finish and ur comment done fly enter

Baba na MTN oo, sad sad its too fast for my liking seff angry

1 Like

Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by dhebo(m): 9:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
Omagzee:

..na ur network too slow.took it 5min to upload dz picture size embarassed
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
dhebo:
..na ur network too slow.took it 5min to upload dz picture size embarassed

'too slow'? Stop being kind please, the network is stuck, e no de even move. The image is just 47k.b
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by blackjack21(m): 9:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
he was featured in strike back. season 2.
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
blackjack21:
he was featured in strike back. season 2.

dont think so cus he died 2oo3 from tuberculosis
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by cruzita(f): 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY

4 Likes

Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
cruzita:

Gbam! U garrit!
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
Mods oooooooooooooooo
come and help my ministry.
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by blackjack21(m): 9:39pm On Jan 19, 2016
Omagzee:

dont think so cus he died 2oo3 from tuberculosis
have you watched the film?
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
blackjack21:

i read his biography and he has NEVER been featured in a movie called 'strike back' Google N!xu, thats his name
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by ggrin(f): 9:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
the OP must be crazy gringringrin
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Lordprez: 10:06pm On Jan 19, 2016
cruzita:
the chick haf oldgrin

surprisingly I haven't watched this movie... off to go do some downloads

BTW, is it a fun movie?.... you know say data scare pass dollars this days
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by cruzita(f): 10:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lordprez:

the chick haf oldgrin

surprisingly I haven't watched this movie... off to go do some downloads

BTW, is it a fun movie?.... you know say data scare pass dollars this days
very funny movie
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Lordprez: 10:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
cruzita:
very funny movie
k... thanks

off to go have an awesome night... ermm wanna join me? I've got pop corn and a stocked bargrin
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
blackjack21:

Nope, whats up wit it?
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Who e be? sad i dont knw him!
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by cruzita(f): 10:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lordprez:

k... thanks

off to go have an awesome night... ermm wanna join me? I've got pop corn and a stocked bargrin
no sir, enjoy
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
Who e be? sad i dont knw him!

he's the guy from the 'Gods must be crazy'. Hav u Watched it Before?
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
Omagzee:

he's the guy from the 'Gods must be crazy'. Hav u Watched it Before?
No
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
prettythicksme:
No

hmmm, no wonder u dont know him.
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Lordprez: 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
cruzita:
no sir, enjoy
k then... just being polite

have a blissful nightsmiley
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by cruzita(f): 10:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lordprez:
k then... just being polite

have a blissful nightsmiley
u too
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by killercute16(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
the gods must be crazy.......that movie is so so funny
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by MrCork: 10:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Omagzee:

....MAGARET. ...WILL YOU KINDLY MOVE YOUR RASCOTAGRAPHIC SOUTH AFRICA 80 THREAD TO T.V SECTION......ROMANCE ROOM IS FOR CHASIN WOMEN!!(no ofeense) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Lumiere91: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nizoo
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
Omagzee:

i read his biography and he has NEVER been featured in a movie called 'strike back' Google N!xu, thats his name
go nd watch d movie "strike back"
he is there
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by blackjack21(m): 10:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Omagzee:

Nope, whats up wit it?

he was in the movie. plus he dressed exactly as he dressed in "the most be crazy".
Re: How Many Of You Still Remember This Man? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
blackjack21:

he was in the movie. plus he dressed exactly as he dressed in "the most be crazy".

i will check it out, thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

SHOKING PICTURE: One-year-old boy develops pen!s of an adult / Is The Law Of Karma Finally Catchin Up Wit Me? / Popular University ‘OLOSHO Babe’ Allegedly Turns Into Snake After HARD Bleep With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.