Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean (2379 Views)

REPORT: President Yaradua Is Dead? / Breaking News, Turai Now President, Yaradua Her ADC / Prophet Banom,okija_juju,lagosboy And Thetruth Have Cured President Yaradua. (2) (3) (4)

Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by vigasimple(m): 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2009
The problem here is that YAR A'DYING is just the head of  A DO NOTHING PARTY  IN NAME ONLY like SHAGARI in 1979-1983 but the real power lies somewhere else. since he is just a figure head and don't do anything than shaking hands.

Maybe we should revert back to parliamentary system of govt, and have Prime Minister who isactive, agile and able, and also have a head of state who is a constitutional head ( and allow people who want to be called President to be so).

If you look closely at YAR A'DO NOTHING, he has actually become a distraction from the business of governace. It is very clear that he is very sick and continue in self denial. Concealment is usaully bigger than the crime. If he has been able to run the country well, I will care less if he want to put his own health in jeopardy. But for the sake of the country he should call it quit.

I bet what will be in the mind of Russian President Medved is something along the lines of uhmn no wonder Nigeria is like this because
' A SICK PRESIDENT IS LEADING A SICK COUNTRY'
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by beystwin: 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2009
Maybe we should revert back to parliamentary system of govt, and have Prime Minister who isactive, agile and able, and also have a head of state who is a constitutional head ( and allow people who want to be called President to be so).
I wonder why Naija finds it difficult to return to this system of government.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by vikiviko(m): 10:32am On Jun 26, 2009
There is need for a national call for prayer and fasting to save the number 1 Citizen.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by muhsin(m): 12:11pm On Jun 26, 2009
You guys are really funny.
Would not you leave that man alone? grin
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Fhemmmy: 12:58pm On Jun 26, 2009
muhsin:

You guys are really funny.
Would not you leave that man alone? grin

Tell him to leave our nation alone and we will leave his freaking a$$ alone.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by kshow1(m): 1:36pm On Jun 26, 2009
vikiviko:

There is need for a national call for prayer and fasting to save the number 1 Citizen.

There is no need for fasting and prayer.
All that is needed is to tell him to resign and go for medical help.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by origina9ja(f): 3:15pm On Jun 26, 2009
with adura ofcourse tongue
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
origina9ja:

with adura ofcourse tongue

that will be one wasted adura
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by origina9ja(f): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2009
his health issue is very serious ooo
and they are still working on it
remmebering him in your prayer is not a bad idea
isit
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Meldrick(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2009
When I see his wife, I wonder if she really loves her husband because the first person that should take note of his looks is his wife but she is intoxicated with the name first lady and she is not ready to allow her husband take time out. Don't be surprised if she is dreaming a second term as first lady.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by origina9ja(f): 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2009
hahaa
its okay to dream
NOT ALL DREAMS COME TRUE cool
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by oderemo(m): 4:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
i  think we should call him yar adura.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by afix(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2009
My fellow nairalanders we don't have a president,the four years of this man will only be a flop.
NO RELIABLE ECONOMIC PLAN;CONSTANT DETERIORATION OF POWER SUPPLY; CORRUPTION FLOWING EVERYWHERE;NAIRA DEPRECIATION AT HIGH RATE;UNRELIABLE NATIONAL ASSEMBLY.

INDEED WE NEED TO PRAY FOR GOD DIVINE INTERVENTION.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2009
To pray for this man is a waste of my prayer to God

anybody happy to lie to 150million people claiming to be fit to be President does not deserve a get well soon prayer from anyone.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by onyinwanne: 6:54pm On Jun 26, 2009
what mr president failed to understand is that the act of governance requires one with undoutable physical and mental physical health. He should not be power drunk like African leaders who remain in power even when death come calling. It is obvious his health is failing.Therefore, he should forget what those sycophants around are telling him.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 26, 2009
embarassed    embarassed      embarassed

Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by generalzango(m): 7:24pm On Jun 26, 2009
Already he is not healthy & the Niger Delta Freedom fighters are making him look the way he is, it's a piety.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by ReachRich(m): 9:36pm On Jun 26, 2009
What do u expect from a man who has 1 kidney?Obj did not xpet him to last this long.He is too slow for my liking.He said he'll declare a state of emergency in the power sector,but uptil 2day he hasnt done any thing to boost the power needs of Naija.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by russellino: 10:33pm On Jun 26, 2009
Instead of the mumu to step down and take care of himself he keeps trying to hide his bones behind his heavily starched outfits
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Tudor6(f): 4:44am On Jun 27, 2009
Quote: from becomrich
. . .And again let my people go so that they can serve god,Yar'adua. . . . .ASE wa ni owon eleduwa. let our people go and it shall all be well. It is better to obey God,and we all move on with our lives.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by hackney(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2009
Can this man not let go of power and go sort his health out?
what the mess?!!!!!!
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by multebrain(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2009
ARE YOU GUYS SURE YOUR PRESIDENT IS NOT HIV POSITIVE HMMMMMMMMMM GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Tudor6(f): 7:36am On Jun 28, 2009
Na you give am the HIV?
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Bishopking: 6:48pm On Jun 28, 2009
if all obasanjo, in all his wisdom could give us is this (this sicko), then Yaradua will definitely provide worse. At least to save his face. Most likely, he will bring a fellow madman from the street of Kano grin. Deep calls to deep; mumu call to mumu.

Guys have been complaining about this dude's physical ill health ( which is visible), what about the mental health which is invisible, shocked. It is only a mentally derailed (to be mild verbally) that we cling to power 'for better, for worse until death do 'us' apart'. And the rest of moronic population keep praying for heaven on earth!

Anyway, Nigeria as a whole lack good number of deep thinking people, And North is not any better, definitely! cry
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by dean2725: 7:31pm On Jun 28, 2009
Yar'Adua is obviously sick. I dont know why is still obsessed with power instead of him easing himself out and do something to his deteroriating health. Even a physically and mentally heathy person will need some divine intervention from God to fix Nigeria problems not to talk of someone with bad state of health. May God help him anyway!
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by onyinwanne: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2009
obviously the president needs to step down because his condition is a national embarasement. Lets forget about sentiment the is sick and that position is meant for those who are healty.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Meldrick(m): 3:24pm On Jun 29, 2009
onyinwanne:

obviously the president needs to step down because his condition is a national embarasement. Lets forget about sentiment the is sick and that position is meant for those who are healty.
Indeed, not just an embarrasment to himself but to the nation at large. This is the man who represents our country in International assignments. Guess the Senate is just waiting for him to fall before they say anything.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Fhemmmy: 3:51pm On Jun 29, 2009
Meldrick:

Indeed, not just an embarrasment to himself but to the nation at large. This is the man who represents our country in International assignments. Guess the Senate is just waiting for him to fall before they say anything.

But there is nothing that the senate could say about this.
the guy never missed a session, he hasnt shown any sign of death or anything.
Besides, they are yet to feel the effect of his poor health cos they are still getting their brown envelopes
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by origina9ja(f): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2009
Fhemmmy:

But there is nothing that the senate could say about this.
the guy never missed a session, he hasnt shown any sign of death or anything.
Besides, they are yet to feel the effect of his poor health cos they are still getting their brown envelopes

we don't need any prove that this dude is sick haba
Meldrick:

Indeed, not just an embarrassment to himself but to the nation at large. This is the man who represents our country in International assignments. Guess the Senate is just waiting for him to fall before they say anything.
i can just imagine my friends from other country asking me
WHO IS YOUR PRESIDENT
wettin i go do sef
this na real embarrassment angry
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by Goldmind1(m): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2009
His health is not what am commenting on. All am saying is that Nigeria has only 2 remedies; either a kind of Jerry Rawlings of Ghana comes into power and killed those wicked and greedy leaders or the country disintegrates. Otherwise we all will continue like this till Thy Kningdom come.
Re: President Yaradua Needs Help, He Is Getting Lean by sley4life(m): 7:39am On Sep 02, 2009
let him resign and take care of his health. If he manage go for 2nd term he may just collapse in office

Why Saharareports Was Shutdown / Halliburton May Pay $500m To Avert Cheney’s Trial / Is Nigeria Ripe For Democracy?true Democracy, Remembering Jfk May 29