Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,903 members, 7,817,676 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

A True Life Story! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A True Life Story! (535 Views)

Inspired By True Life Story: Love And Fail BY STEPSGUIDE / Me And My Cousin, True Life Story : Your Candid Opinion!!! / Ekene And Judith, A True Life Sexual Story In Pidgin English (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A True Life Story! by Bwhite1(m): 1:37am On Jan 20, 2016
A young man and a lady were courting to be married. One day the guy took the lady out to have fun in an eatery. One of the things he bought for his fiancee was a bottle of beverage with a promo. On opening the cap, she wins a car and then proceeded to claim it.
The guy got jealous and determined to collect the car from her. This caused a very serious disagreement not just between them but also between both families.
The guy's family took the case to court.
Before I share the court's verdict, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR ADVICE TO BOTH OF THEM?
PLS SEND YOUR ANSWER!
Re: A True Life Story! by pamellla(f): 2:12am On Jan 20, 2016
dis issue is not even worth debating at all...u bought me a drink nd fortunately enough I wn a car through d promo organised by the company...so u charged me to court? 4 wat ion just get...I didn't steal the drink, I was jst fortunate. guys nd dier silly attitude sha....moreover as my hubby to be I believe he should understand is fo 'us' not me....I mean we are meant to be ONE!
his family is a big disgrace....as tym goz on d dude ll get a better car now after all I wanna believe he is working.

without much ado, I'd just drop his sorry ass cox ts obvious dere is no pinch of love btwn us.....so y shud I waste my time? d foundation is bad so d marriage is heading to d rock bottom...

as fo his family yoruba elders ll say "oko buruku se fe but ana buruku o se ni" am not sure if m ryt with d adage but u shud understand d message am trying to pass across
Re: A True Life Story! by yompy(m): 2:27am On Jan 20, 2016
THE BABE OWNS THE CAR: If the drink was to be expired or poisoned, would d guy share d pains with d babe?
FROM ANOTHER ANGLE, if they could fight over promo till d level of court case, it means they would stil have divorced if they'd married on material things.
The babe should pay d guy probably a percentage of d car worth.
I hereby submit that it's good to check d attitude of your partner to material things b4 tieing d knot.
Re: A True Life Story! by LONJITARLE(m): 4:53am On Jan 20, 2016
And they are courting to be married...hmm the question is not who owns the car but rather. where is the love? swallowed by greed!!... and what's more important? the love or the car?
if he loves her, he will be happy she has the car if she respects him, she will be happy to let him have the car.

MayGod save me from a relationship with conflicting priorities... and save us all from greed.....we are all guilty.

(1) (Reply)

Photo; Check Out My Financial Budget For 2016! Zero Naira For My Bae! / Surprise Your Spouse Events / Ladies, What Your Man Needs Is Not Just Sex (see Details)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.