Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,620 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Please Fix My Dilemma - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Fix My Dilemma (5244 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Woman I Encountered In My Office / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me II / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 30, 2016
Anugod:
I no even understand again. embarassed embarassed
cheesy cheesy
And people dey dey wait for just one to come say: "I want to m..." grin
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Anugod:
Funny undecided Thanks smiley
Funny? WoW! You sure laugh to 'what is your name' too right?
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 10:23pm On Jan 30, 2016
pinceprinz:

Funny? WoW! You sure laugh to 'what is your name' too right?
smiley smiley Happy MARRIAGES in advance sounds funny, doesn't it?
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 10:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
iAmCharis:
cheesy cheesy
And people dey dey wait for just one to come say: "I want to m..." grin
It's well o, my brother. Time and chance happeneth to all men. undecided
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 30, 2016
Anugod:
smiley smiley Happy MARRIAGES in advance sounds funny, doesn't it?

Weelll, Whatever!

Good Night smiley
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jan 30, 2016
Anugod:
It's well o, my brother. Time and chance happeneth to all men. undecided
True.

1 Like

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 10:27pm On Jan 30, 2016
pinceprinz:

Weelll, Whatever!

Good Night smiley
Thanks! Hope you saw the modified comment on that though?

God be with you. Have a pleasant night rest. wink
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
Anugod:
Thanks! Hope you saw the modified comment on that though?

God be with you. Have a pleasant night rest. wink

Aaww! Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by olac21(m): 10:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
And am sure it was the one that loves clubbing and parting that is out of them already!IMo though

1 Like

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by tomdon(m): 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2016
Anugod:
Hello nairalanders. Something came up that's bothering me cry cry cry and I would appreciate your input and contributions to find a solution to this ish.

I'll go straight to the point, it happened recently. I got proposed to by three different guys in the space of two days shocked shocked shocked
Let me explain.
The first person has been asking me out for a while now, and actually, I like him. This is because of his simplicity and fear of God. He has every intention of settling down with me very soon, and to be honest, I consider him a suitable daddy to my future kids. The only challenge is, he's not very well to do.

The second guy is an old time friend who is actually in the friendzone. I never considered him for a life partner, just someone I could catch up with from time to time. This guy is quite financially stable. At least, more than my lovely first guy.

And the third guy? This one is not worthy of emulation by my kids at all. His kind of life is not what I'd want my children to grow up watching and following. He does several things that are alien to the life of Christ in me and I cannot picture myself settling with him. But ironically, he wants me at all costs, says he'd love to have a mother like me for his babies angry angry angry

Now to the issue. Guy 1 came around and asked me to marry him. He proposed with a small and simple ring. I was happy, I accepted his proposal. All went well.

Next day, Guy 2 came and ask me to accompany him out. Proposed to me publicly shocked shocked shocked and with a more expensive ring. embarassed embarassed He made it impossible for me to say no, even though my heart was screaming out loud! Immediately we left there, I removed his ring and threw it somewhere.

That same day, while I was yet to recover from Guy 2's shock, Guy 3 showed up at my doorstep. I welcomed him like any other, only for him to burst my bubble by kneeling in front of me and popping the question. undecided Sincerely I was miserable, but couldn't stop him from sliding this nothing less than 200k engagement ring down my finger. cry cry cry

Now, all guys left, feeling they had engaged me. I love my first guy but these other guys keep dazzling their wealth in my eyes. I don't want to endanger the future of my generation by giving them a father without the right deposit of good qualities to impart their tender lifes, and neither do I want to bring up kids without the necessary comfort they require.

Now, before you condemn me, I'm not a lazy lady waiting for manna to fall for me. I'm hardworking and doing all it takes to make life comfortable for myself and unborn kids. It's just that, when you have two or more options before you, not even you, would prefer the toughest one...(except it's really worth it).

So there you go, nairalanders, please advise me. What do you suggest I do?

all the fkers come and chi chumchin oo.
when they tell you people that it's not by opening your legs up and down that will make a guy commit to you, you will be defending rubbish.
see why virtue pays.
I'm 100% sure that this lady has her pride intact, I'm sure she has made this unequivocally clear to any guy who approached her that, if you want to bed me, ask for my hand in marriage. and they have no choice than to conform.
she didn't have to join usher, visit weddings, parties etc to advertise. we know that time and chance happeneth to all, but no man wants to mess with a virtuous lady, you just want to put a ring on it straight up, no pranks.
As for you op, I think you were a bit greedy to be frank. don't waste much time to make up your mind. pray hard, choose the one you have the most feelings for, consider your feelings and less of materialism, then follow your instincts. God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 2:22pm On Feb 28, 2016
tomdon:

all the fkers come and chi chumchin oo.
when they tell you people that it's not by opening your legs up and down that will make a guy commit to you, you will be defending rubbish.
see why virtue pays.
I'm 100% sure that this lady has her pride intact, I'm sure she has made this unequivocally clear to any guy who approached her that, if you want to bed me, ask for my hand in marriage. and they have no choice than to conform.
she didn't have to join usher, visit weddings, parties etc to advertise. we know that time and chance happeneth to all, but no man wants to mess with a virtuous lady, you just want to put a ring on it straight up, no pranks.
As for you op, I think you were a bit greedy to be frank. don't waste much time to make up your mind. pray hard, choose the one you have the most feelings for, consider your feelings and less of materialism, then follow your instincts. God be with you.
Thanks so much, I really appreciate this. Yes, I've made up my mind now smiley No kicking around the bush anymore.

We're preparing for our introduction soon, and the marriage would come up before the end of the year.

I allowed God to help my decision, and didn't base it on physical or material things. I think I'm happy and at peace with my choice, and I've made that clear to everyone involved. Thanks again smiley
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by tomdon(m): 3:11pm On Feb 28, 2016
Anugod:
Thanks so much, I really appreciate this. Yes, I've made up my mind now smiley No kicking around the bush anymore.

We're preparing for our introduction soon, and the marriage would come up before the end of the year.

I allowed God to help my decision, and didn't base it on physical or material things. I think I'm happy and at peace with my choice, and I've made that clear to everyone involved. Thanks again smiley

nice
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Homoviator: 12:29pm On Dec 17, 2017
Anugod:

Hi Anugod! I read your story and I have few questions to ask. Are you married now? How do you feel about the choice you made? Thanks.
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Anugod(f): 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2017
Homoviator:

Hi Anugod! I read your story and I have few questions to ask. Are you married now? How do you feel about the choice you made? Thanks.
Hi Homoviator. Glad to tell you today marks exactly one year since I said I do to my heartbeat. Lovely lovely non-regrettable choice I made. I've been the better for it. smiley
Re: Please Fix My Dilemma by Homoviator: 11:11am On Dec 18, 2017
Anugod:
Hi Homoviator. Glad to tell you today marks exactly one year since I said I do to my heartbeat. Lovely lovely non-regrettable choice I made. I've been the better for it. smiley
Wow! Happy anniversary! I am happy for you dear, more grace and blessings in your home.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Husband Divorces Wife After Viewing This Picture / My Fiance Of About 6years Now Is Giving Me Real Atitude Help / CHINESE GIRL: 17 Things ThePianoGuy Should Know While In China [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.