Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,990 members, 7,810,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:53 PM

This Lady Wants To Sell Her Virginity For N46m, Is It Worth It? (see More Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Wants To Sell Her Virginity For N46m, Is It Worth It? (see More Photos (1699 Views)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / "I Love Nigerian Men" - South African Lady Wants To Marry Nigerian (Photos) / 23-Year-Old UNIABUJA Female Student Offers Her Virginity For Sale At N350,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Wants To Sell Her Virginity For N46m, Is It Worth It? (see More Photos by ezigbos: 5:18pm On Sep 28, 2016
The young woman from Russia indentified only as Ariana is planning to have her sex with a person who is ready to offer the best price for her virginity.
The 20-year-old is planning to raise enough money — bids start at £130,500 — to leave Russia and study abroad. After considering a series of other ways to earn money Ariana decided that putting her body up for sale is the easiest way to raise money quickly.

Explaining her decision to journalists the student said: “Many students have the issue that during their studies they have to deal with multiple problems.

You have to go to work in order to pay for your education. I want to move to another country for my studies in medicine. The university will be very expensive, the rent will also be high.

I imagine that living in another country will be very hard, therefore I want to get the financial burden out of the way so I can focus on my medical studies.”

According to Ariana, her parents don’t know about what’s going on online but the girl is convinced they will be okay with her choice. Ariana describes herself as an independent woman and feels there’s no need play for time anymore and her decision is absolutely normal and right for her.

“Why should I wait any longer? Why should I lose my virginity to someone who could then break my heart later?” And while Ariana is looking at the sale from as an investment, she hopes the winner will be caring, and deal with her respectfully.

SOURCE: http://thesummary.com.ng/index.php/news-categories/lifestyle/item/8344-this-lady-wants-to-sell-her-virginity-for-n46m-is-it-worth-it
Re: This Lady Wants To Sell Her Virginity For N46m, Is It Worth It? (see More Photos by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 28, 2016
heartbreakers angry
Re: This Lady Wants To Sell Her Virginity For N46m, Is It Worth It? (see More Photos by IamLEGEND1: 5:34pm On Sep 28, 2016
Half story. it's her and her best friend.
Re: This Lady Wants To Sell Her Virginity For N46m, Is It Worth It? (see More Photos by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
Its too cheap, i could have bought it if she'll make it more expensive kiss
Re: This Lady Wants To Sell Her Virginity For N46m, Is It Worth It? (see More Photos by Nobody: 7:22pm On Sep 28, 2016
grin

It's good that she's bidding her virginity... At least it's worth it..some other girls are juz giving it for free to their brokeaZz bf and then juz ditch them after using them coz her boo is screwing some crazy hoes in his hood...

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Wants To Sell Her Virginity For N46m, Is It Worth It? (see More Photos by Nobody: 7:29pm On Sep 28, 2016
Hahaha grin
She likely aint even a virgin
and the male would go so low as 2 BUY a virgin would be silly enough to belive her fake pains and virgin pill blood
~
nice scam she got goin' cheesy

(1) (Reply)

The First Day I Picked A Prostitute , This Happened / This Lady Shows Off Her Lesbian Lover, Calling Her 'heartbeat' / Drama As Man Gets Physically Stuck Inside Married Woman During Hot S3x (watch Vi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.