Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Why Is My Hijaab/niqaab Your Problem? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is My Hijaab/niqaab Your Problem? (1572 Views)

Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? / More Revealing Facts About Hijaab Wearing For Students In Osun State / The Root Cause Of Your Problem Is Condemnation - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is My Hijaab/niqaab Your Problem? by adejaresalami1(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2016
Xtain right from time never seems to be like a religion to me coz everyone can develop his or her orthodox, as for the niqqab worn by muslim women, I think it doesnt in any way affect this society we are.......let pple say what they like.
Re: Why Is My Hijaab/niqaab Your Problem? by AlexCk: 8:45am On Jan 22, 2016
Jeez, can't we all just get along?. Always arguing abt our religions/way of life since eons ago.
Re: Why Is My Hijaab/niqaab Your Problem? by plappville(f): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2016
personal59:

My sister you ask yourself the following questions and answer sincerely

When av dey been wearing this niqab (eleha) self back in d olden days and when did dey start using it for suicide bombing?

The first thing used for suicide are cars did u ever request for car been ban?

People commit different type of atrocities with force uniforms did u ever clamor for it to be ban?

Just be sincere with yourself

Who is talking about banning it? This scarf is an islamic religious way of dressing. See the Saudis, men cover up thats thier own cultural way. The Westerners have thier own and Africa has thier own. No one should force its attires or say that his is tbe holiest way while the others are sinful. The niqab is a very good way to hid ones face when one intend to commit evil acts. Did tbe ancient Egype used this so-called niqab? Islam has made you people thros away your culture in the gotta.

Pathetic! !
Re: Why Is My Hijaab/niqaab Your Problem? by dolphinheart(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
hockeyoilers:
Mary wore the hijab. If one were to see her today one would say she looks muslim. Interesting that Mary is supposed to be an example for all christian women, yet christian women do not love her enough to even look like the depictions of her.

Mary wore the traditional attire of her people. Do not expect others to wear you traditional attire if they have another way of dressing modestly.
Re: Why Is My Hijaab/niqaab Your Problem? by dolphinheart(m): 1:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Sister , if Mary mother of Jesus peace be upon him were to be walking with her hijab on in a " Christian area " would you be the first to order her to take it off ?

According to you, they already know its mary!
Re: Why Is My Hijaab/niqaab Your Problem? by plappville(f): 2:22pm On Jan 22, 2016
hockeyoilers:

Sister , if Mary mother of Jesus peace be upon him were to be walking with her hijab on in a " Christian area " would you be the first to order her to take it off ?

By the way, Is Mary a He? That you have to say peace be upon HIM? SMH..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Payment Of Tithes: The Letters And The Spirit / Read A Daily Devotional Online / Serving God By Fasting - Can It Be Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.