Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? (4730 Views)

A Discussion On God And Consciousness Between An Atheist And A Pantheist. / Mark Zuckerberg Is Not An Atheist? / You Cannot Be An Atheist And A Free Thinker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by adjoviomole(m): 9:36am On Sep 12, 2016
I have read several articles calling the creation of the dolphin a flaw by God. Scientist and atheist keep using this, I wonder what their problem with the dolphin is?

Taking a look at the dolphin, it is a very jolly good fellow. The dolphin is an extremely happy creature,it is joy to watch,it plays a lot. Scientist keep saying that the dolphin not having gills is a flaw. The dolphin is in no way sad because it has longs,the dolphin loves its lung,and it is extremely happy with it.

What is the problem of this people? Why are they carrying the joy of the dolphin(lungs) on their head like as if it is a problem for the dolphin. The dolphin is not complaining about it. The dolphin loves it.

To the scientist and atheist, are you a dolphin?

The dolphin was created perfectly by God and the dolphin loves the way it was created, why are you people complaining for the dolphin and other animals?

Your so called evolution have not produced one single creature,the ones you claim you have are not complete.

Are you people not happy for the dolphin? The dolphin is happy and is not complaining thanks.

Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by ValentineMary(m): 10:01am On Sep 12, 2016
The OP is just another evidence of how religion can make people foolish. And pls if u don't know about evolution, don't talk about it. You are embarrassing yourself.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by sinaj(f): 10:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Hmmm

I didn't knw they dnt have gills xo how then do they breath?
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by adjoviomole(m): 10:03am On Sep 12, 2016
ValentineMary:
The OP is just another evidence of how religion can make people foolish. And pls if u don't know about evolution, don't talk about it. You are embarrassing yourself.

You are the foolish one here. Why do you people label the dolphin having lungs a flaw by our God? Simple question. If you have nothing reasonable to say go back to bed cheesy
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by adjoviomole(m): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2016
sinaj:
Hmmm

They breath with their lungs my dear
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by ValentineMary(m): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2016
adjoviomole:

You are the foolish one here. Why do you people label the dolphin having lungs a flaw by our God? Simple question. If you have nothing reasonable to say go back to bed cheesy
Do u know the evolutionary sequence as to why dolphines have lungs undecided I doubt. Do u even know that the dolphins have to go to the surface to take in oxygen? how is this an intelligent design It's obvious u have no argument. Pls shift I have other better things to do on NL.

2 Likes

Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by mrintellectual(m): 10:09am On Sep 12, 2016
Evolutionists are simply confused. Who says Dolphins must have gills? The Creator has done all things well. Let the so called atheist create their own Dolphin without Lungs.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by sinaj(f): 10:15am On Sep 12, 2016
adjoviomole:

They breath with their lungs my dear
I dnt get plz, I thought the gill is meant to prevent water frm entering their body
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by idupaul: 10:25am On Sep 12, 2016
sinaj:
Hmmm

Dolphins ,porpoises and whales are not fish ,they are actually mammals so they breath just like any mammal would in water by coming up to take deep breaths before they dive
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by adjoviomole(m): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2016
ValentineMary:

Do u know the evolutionary sequence as to why dolphines have lungs undecided I doubt. Do u even know that the dolphins have to go to the surface to take in oxygen? how is this an intelligent design It's obvious u have no argument. Pls shift I have other better things to do on NL.

Is the dolphin showing any discomfort because of its lung? Why are you people complaining for the dolphin? Are you a dolphin? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by analice107: 10:38am On Sep 12, 2016
sinaj:
Hmmm

Hippopotamus doesn't have gills too, the crocodiles doesn't have gills too but lives under water.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by sinaj(f): 10:38am On Sep 12, 2016
idupaul:

Dolphins ,porpoises and whales are not fish ,they are actually mammals so they breath just like any mammal would in water by coming up to take deep breaths before they dive
thank u

1 Like

Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by adjoviomole(m): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2016
sinaj:
I dnt get plz, I thought the gill is meant to prevent water frm entering their body

The gills help in extracting oxygen from the water. It does the same work with the lung
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by sinaj(f): 10:40am On Sep 12, 2016
analice107:

Hippopotamus doesn't have gills too, the crocodiles doesn't have gills too but lives under water.
I knw of these ones.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by analice107: 11:09am On Sep 12, 2016
sinaj:
I knw of these ones.

Dearie, Whales, Dolphins, Hippopotamus, Crocodiles are all Mammals. Although they can live under water. God made them so. God is not confused the atheists are.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 12, 2016
OP; I beseech you; proof read what you type in your mind before laying it down.

You have committed so many Logical fallacies that this argument is DEAD on Arrival.

Good jesus; even the Bible counsels us to seek knowldege.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by adjoviomole(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2016
SirWere:
OP; I beseech you; proof read what you type in your mind before laying it down.

You have committed so many Logical fallacies that this argument is DEAD on Arrival.

Good jesus; even the Bible counsels us to seek knowldege.

Go to bed if you have nothing to say. All I have written are facts and it simple.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 12, 2016
adjoviomole:

Go to bed if you have nothing to say. All I have written are facts and it simple.

Go and read please. To be ignorant in this age is a choice.

If you consider the above facts; well, i see the need for an overhaul of our educational curriculum.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by adjoviomole(m): 12:11pm On Sep 12, 2016
SirWere:

Go and read please. To be ignorant in this age is a choice.

If you consider the above facts; well, i see the need for an overhaul of our educational curriculum.

You clearly have nothing to say. So please swerve.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by felixomor: 2:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
adjoviomole:

You clearly have nothing to say. So please swerve.

Exactly!
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by felixomor: 2:29pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValentineMary:

Stop deceiving urself, who verified the theory of evolution, that u r talking about?

Very soon u will tell us that because human beings go to toilet, the design is not "intelligent"?

Keep Trying to use a finger to cover the sun with one eye closed, mschew!
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by donnffd(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
adjoviomole:
I have read several articles calling the creation of the dolphin a flaw by God. Scientist and atheist keep using this, I wonder what their problem with the dolphin is?

Taking a look at the dolphin, it is a very jolly good fellow. The dolphin is an extremely happy creature,it is joy to watch,it plays a lot. Scientist keep saying that the dolphin not having gills is a flaw. The dolphin is in no way sad because it has longs,the dolphin loves its lung,and it is extremely happy with it.

What is the problem of this people? Why are they carrying the joy of the dolphin(lungs) on their head like as if it is a problem for the dolphin. The dolphin is not complaining about it. The dolphin loves it.

To the scientist and atheist, are you a dolphin?

The dolphin was created perfectly by God and the dolphin loves the way it was created, why are you people complaining for the dolphin and other animals?

Your so called evolution have not produced one single creature,the ones you claim you have are not complete.

Are you people not happy for the dolphin? The dolphin is happy and is not complaining thanks.

If you were trying to make a point, it got lost in a lot of fallacies, sorry to say.

First of all, Noone said the Dolphin is a flaw, infact it is a very beautiful creature and highly intelligent. It lives in water and it is perfectly adapted to where it lives, if it wasnt, it would have died out a long time ago.

The Dolphins are mammals, they give birth to there young alive, breath through a blowhole which on close inspection resembles a nostrils, their fins move up and down compared with the fish that moves side to side, they are warm-blooded compared with fishes that are cold-blooded, they have lungs very similar to that of a land animal. These are a few of their features but they are work together to keep the dolphin alive in water.

Now, to my second point, how did the dolphin come about?, was it created by a designer or did it evolve like science claims?.

Well, if a designer wanted to design a sea animal, he would give that animal gills, because we know it comes in handy, keep the animal cold-blooded, its alot better and safer. If we examine fishes, we can deduce that if there was a designer, he or she does already knows how to create a sea-animal then why is the dolphin heavily flawed compared to other sea-animals(fishes). If indeed there was a designer, he was either incompetent and just wanted to experiment or he wasnt paying attention.

Now, lets examine evolution, from evolution, we know mammals are the youngest kids on block, they give birth to their young alive, have lungs for land, are warm-blooded, all of the features dolphins and other cetaceans have, if that is true, then it is possible that dolphins and their ancestors were once land animals that slowly moved to the sea, thats why they are not has good as fishes and also have lots of features that clearly were for land animals.

In conclusion, Evolution does a way better job in explaining why the dolphins have all the features it has today than a designer, although there is still a possibility of an incompetent designer(noone knows).

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by DoctorAlien(m): 4:13pm On Sep 12, 2016
ValentineMary:

Tell us how evolution produced all the different forms of life and how everything that is alive now came from a single cell in the ocean.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by blessedvisky(m): 4:15pm On Sep 12, 2016
analice107:

Dearie, Whales, Dolphins, Hippopotamus,Crocodiles are all Mammals. Although they can live under water. God made them so. God is not confused the atheists are.
Crocodiles are reptiles, same with turtles, but they are aquatic.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by DoctorAlien(m): 4:18pm On Sep 12, 2016
Donnffd,
Pray, tell us how the different forms of life on earth came to be.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by ifenes(m): 4:25pm On Sep 12, 2016
Yahweh did not create dolphines
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by DoctorAlien(m): 4:26pm On Sep 12, 2016
Can you tell us where dolphins came from?
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by donnffd(m): 4:37pm On Sep 12, 2016
DoctorAlien:
Donnffd,

Pray, tell us how the different forms of life on earth came to be.

I am guessing you missed biology class when Evolution by Natural selection was taught.

Anyways, if i told you, you would call me a liar, if i explained it to you, you would still say its a lie, so it would be a pure waste of time, Although Evolution by Natural selection is a course and really cant be explained here, so if you really want to know, go to the library, do some internet research, i am positive you would get materials that explain to you how it works and if at the end, you still ask the question you ask, then all i can say is,"more grace to your elbows".

1 Like

Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by DoctorAlien(m): 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2016
donnffd:

I am guessing you missed biology class when Evolution by Natural selection was taught.

Anyways, if i told you, you would call me a liar, if i explained it to you, you would still say its a lie, so it would be a pure waste of time, Although Evolution by Natural selection is a course and really cant be explained here, so if you really want to know, go to the library, do some internet research, i am positive you would get materials that explain to you how it works and if at the end, you still ask the question you ask, then all i can say is,"more grace to your elbows".

Have you concluded I won't believe your story when I haven't even heard it? Is it that the story doesn't make sense or what?

Can you introduce me to evolution? How did life begin?
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by donnffd(m): 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2016
DoctorAlien:

Have you concluded I won't believe your story when I haven't even heard it? Is it that the story doesn't make sense or what?

Can you introduce me to evolution? How did life begin?

Lol, you are trying to bait me and it wont work, i have literally spent time explaining evolution to folks on here and at the end, they reply with a non-chalant and unlearning attitude. I believe your case wont be any different, you want to ridicule it not learn and for that i wont be a party to unnecessary tug of war.

Fyi, Evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life, it only explains the diversity of life on the planet and says nothing about its origins.
Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by CoolUsername: 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Written like a true 12 year old, OP.

3 Likes

Re: Atheist And Scientist,what Is Your Problem With The Dolphin? by DoctorAlien(m): 4:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
donnffd:

Lol, you are trying to bait me and it wont work, i have literally spent time explaining evolution to folks on here and at the end, they reply with a non-chalant and unlearning attitude. I believe your case wont be any different, you want to ridicule it not learn and for that i wont be a party to unnecessary tug of war.

Fyi, Evolution has nothing to do with the origin of life, it only explains the diversity of life on the planet and says nothing about its origins.

You are preaching evolution, aren't you?

What was the first living thing on earth and how did it evolve into all the forms of life on earth today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why You Hate Islam / What's That Thing Said By The Preacher That Compelled You To Repent? / HERMAPHRODITES: The Creator's Imperfection???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.