Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,020 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:32 PM

I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps (2037 Views)

Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / South African Lady Weeps Over Her 3rd Ex Who Is Getting Married / Heartbroken Lady Weeps As Her Boyfriend Dumps Her (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2016
According to stereotypes, men are the sexually voracious cheaters and women are the emotionally hungry commitment seekers. But these heterosexual tropes are pretty reductive and fail to take into account that women like sex, too. In fact, plenty of women seek emotional and sexual satisfaction outside of monogamous relationships.

Studies have shown that not only do women have affairs about as often as men do, but some of them might also be genetically predisposed to the kinds of desires that lead to infidelity — yes, really. In a 2014 study, researchers found a significant association between variants of a certain gene and infidelity in women. They didn’t find any such link in men.

Of course, people cheat for all sorts of reasons — sexual desire, emotional fulfillment, a life crisis, revenge, and boredom are just a few common motivations for both genders. But if there’s research suggesting that women are just as prone to affairs as their male counterparts, why does it often feel like we hear fewer stories of female infidelity?

Whatever your stance on cheating, learning more about how women act on their emotional and physical desires is important to understanding the dynamics of couples, as well as the full scope of female sexuality. Here is a true life story:

Ego 35 Lagos Female,
I am married with four kids . It all started when I met Gbenga at a conference and just immediately connected. It was like a lightbulb went off. It wasn't the romantic potential that was driving my interest in him; it was this person that was engaging me in a way I found interesting and very...well, seductive.

"When we eventually met up a month later, I lied to him i was 25 and wasnt married, I didn't want to tell him I was married, because I was having so much fun enjoying myself, and I was so curious about this person. There's a mystique involved in there being a possibility, and I knew that once I said that, it would end the possibility.

"We parted ways that night after round of romantic fists and gingles, I went home but but I knew I wanted to see him again , I made love with my husband but all i was seeing was Gbenga's hot body. He had given me this undeniable boost and engaged me [in] a different way from how my husband engages me. better, not worse, just different and exciting.

"So Gbenga has become a part of my life. Sometimes we hook up, sometimes we don't. My husband suspects. Sometimes I feel bad about lying, but I don't feel bad about anything else.

"I don't mind if I got caught. I know if he found out, he would be absolutely devastated, and things would be over. It has crossed my mind that maybe I'm behaving in this way because I want out of my current relationship. But I don't want out of my current relationship; we're married for over 8years. And I also want to continue my relationship with Gbenga so that we can both continue to get the positive things we get out of it.

"I'm enjoying this new exploration with Gbenga and I dont want it to Stop.

Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by kiddoiLL(m): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2016
insycarc:
According to stereotypes, men are the sexually voracious cheaters and women are the emotionally hungry commitment seekers. But these heterosexual tropes are pretty reductive and fail to take into account that women like sex, too. In fact, plenty of women seek emotional and sexual satisfaction outside of monogamous relationships.

Studies have shown that not only do women have affairs about as often as men do, but some of them might also be genetically predisposed to the kinds of desires that lead to infidelity — yes, really. In a 2014 study, researchers found a significant association between variants of a certain gene and infidelity in women. They didn’t find any such link in men.

Of course, people cheat for all sorts of reasons — sexual desire, emotional fulfillment, a life crisis, revenge, and boredom are just a few common motivations for both genders. But if there’s research suggesting that women are just as prone to affairs as their male counterparts, why does it often feel like we hear fewer stories of female infidelity?

Whatever your stance on cheating, learning more about how women act on their emotional and physical desires is important to understanding the dynamics of couples, as well as the full scope of female sexuality. Here is a true life story:

Ego 35 Lagos Female,
I am married with four kids . It all started when I met Gbenga at a conference and just immediately connected. It was like a lightbulb went off. It wasn't the romantic potential that was driving my interest in him; it was this person that was engaging me in a way I found interesting and very...well, seductive.

"When we eventually met up a month later, I lied to him i was 25 and wasnt married, I didn't want to tell him I was married, because I was having so much fun enjoying myself, and I was so curious about this person. There's a mystique involved in there being a possibility, and I knew that once I said that, it would end the possibility.

"We parted ways that night after round of romantic fists and gingles, I went home but but I knew I wanted to see him again , I made love with my husband but all i was seeing was Gbenga's hot body. He had given me this undeniable boost and engaged me [in] a different way from how my husband engages me. better, not worse, just different and exciting.

"So Gbenga has become a part of my life. Sometimes we hook up, sometimes we don't. My husband suspects. Sometimes I feel bad about lying, but I don't feel bad about anything else.

"I don't mind if I got caught. I know if he found out, he would be absolutely devastated, and things would be over. It has crossed my mind that maybe I'm behaving in this way because I want out of my current relationship. But I don't want out of my current relationship; we're married for over 8years. And I also want to continue my relationship with Gbenga so that we can both continue to get the positive things we get out of it.

"I'm enjoying this new exploration with Gbenga and I dont want it to Stop.

Hi Op Ego (i called u that because you chose to post someone's palaver here).. no need for grammer, your husband, you aint worth him,he deserves better than you. simples!
Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by Strahovski1(m): 11:53am On Jan 20, 2016
I said it... but they insulted me...

I'm saying it again... ALL women have Harlot tendency. 89% of women are harlots.

Apologies to women it's the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by Smellymouth: 11:54am On Jan 20, 2016
Word####

Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by cruzita(f): 11:54am On Jan 20, 2016
no matter what u gain in it ,CHEATING IS BAD AND I WONT SUPPORT IT WHETHER ITS A WOMAN OR A MAN
Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 20, 2016
shuo!!! na wao, smh 4 women of this generation, they are never loyal.
Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by octopusfreaky(f): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2016
embarassed
Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by Michellla(f): 11:55am On Jan 20, 2016
We will start seeing comments like "these hoes arent loyal"
Like guys are all sooo faithful and loyal.
Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 20, 2016
Cheating... Female hobby since 1000BC
Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by falconey(m): 12:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
that's my a good woman!!!
Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by CaroLyner(f): 12:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
shuo!!! na wao, smh 4 women of this generation, they are never loyal.
And guys are loyal?
Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jan 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
And guys are loyal?
well no but guys are more loyal than ladies.
Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jan 20, 2016
story by a married harlot undecided

I weep for her husband sad
Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by CaroLyner(f): 12:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
well no but guys are more loyal than ladies.
??. undecided
Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by tommychow(m): 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
I feel sad for people who believe love is what stops their partner from cheating on them. Nah, it's SELF CONTROL. One of the major signs of people with bad self control are people who can't cut themselves from friends, from social interactions. They just can't say NO. Follow follow up and down. People with self control will easily cut themselves off when necessary. If it's them and there partner against the world, so be it, they down.

Haven't you noticed most men who cheat are the ones constantly rolling with their guys. They just can't turn down parolz. Everytime, FUN! FUN! FUN! Same with women, Owambe every week. They're highly prone to be influenced by bad friends.

I'm not saying people who can't do without lots of social interactions are cheats. I'm saying the aforementioned people lack self control and a person with low self control is most likely to cheat.

So, summary: follow-follow is a massive red flag. Don't ignore it.
Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by IamLucy(f): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
tommychow:
I feel sad for people who believe love is what stops their partner from cheating on them. Nah, it's SELF CONTROL. One of the major signs of people with bad self control are people who can't cut themselves from friends, from social interactions. They just can't say NO. Follow follow up and down. People with self control will easily cut themselves off when necessary. If it's them and there partner against the world, so be it, they down.

Haven't you noticed most men who cheat are the ones constantly rolling with their guys. They just can't turn down parolz. Everytime, FUN! FUN! FUN! Same with women, Owambe every week. They're highly prone to be influenced by bad friends.

I'm not saying people who can't do without lots of social interactions are cheats. I'm saying the aforementioned people lack self control and a person with low self control is most likely to cheat.

So, summary: follow-follow is a massive red flag. Don't ignore it.
you're right smiley

1 Like

Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
??. undecided
im right
Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by CaroLyner(f): 12:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
saintloveren:
im right
No.you're not.
Re: I Enjoy Cheating On My Husband- Woman Weeps by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
CaroLyner:
No.you're not.
huh!!!!!!! u know there are quite numbers of loyal guys around, ure a lady and u suppose to know what im driving at but the ladies are just pretenders.

(1) (Reply)

Please Be Honest: Which One Will You Go For / She Wanted It.. It's Written All Over Her Face /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.